Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Amare means Love~100 Hatchling Challenge
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@SaphireKat
Ooooh my gosh
@SaphireKat
Ooooh my gosh
So Amare's first kiddo hatched! SO, here's the story for his first nest, which will introduce you to a handful of characters that may pop in throughout the story, but I'm sure more of my clan will also come through as well. I'm sorry if it's super-duper long XD Without further adieu: [quote=The First Nest] They all watched as Amare wandered through the Starwood Strand to the main market hub in Sorneith. Some watched with worry, others with indifference, there merely to see the young guardian off. "I don't think this is a good idea...." [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=370083&tab=dragon&did=34735952] Evershine[/url], Amare's father, said with a bit of worry. "What do you know?" [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=370083&tab=dragon&did=39175942]Oceanspire[/url] quipped. "He should do what feels right with him, even if it doesn't feel right to us." "Perhaps this is just part of 'The Search'?" [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=370083&tab=dragon&did=39551773]Saphire[/url] said, looking at her adopted son wander away then looking at her mate [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=370083&did=39551774]Thero[/url]. The giant guardian only nodded his head slightly. Amare marched his way to the marketplace, thoughts racing through his mind. Would he find his mate today? What if he made a fool of himself? What if he found the perfect dragoness only for her to hate him? As Amare reached the marketplace, he pushed those thoughts away and put on a smiling face. They'd like him, he reassured himself. After all, with everything going for him he should be irresistable. Amare watched the dragons of the marketplace bustle to and fro, buying and selling. Colors flashed everywhere, and Amare had to admit, there were several beautiful dragonesses about on this fine day, but one had caught his eyes. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17770551] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/177706/17770551_350.png[/img] [/url] She was a brilliant nocturne dragon, a kind Amare had never seen before, and she moved with purpose. She had a striking outfit on as well, bright blue mage's clothing. Amare watched as she approached a kiosk with jewelry displayed around it. As she stopped to look at the various shiny objects, Amare approached. He felt giddy, meeting a girl he might click with, but nervous at the same time. "You know, you'd look nice in that," Amare said softly as he approached the nocturne, pointing at one of the ornate darksteel necklaces that the stand had. The nocturne turned to look up at Amare. "You think so hun?" She said, turning back towards the kiosk and eyeing the necklace. "I don't think it's quite my taste..." "That's fine too," Amare said gently with a slight smile, happy about him being able to break the ice more than anything. The nocturne smiled back. "So, what's a fine Guardian like you doing in the marketplace today?" she asked. Amare grinned a little. "Searching." He said simply. "Oh, like The Search? Looking for your charge, eh?" the nocturne asked. "Oh, uh... not exactly. I'm looking for someone to spend my life with," He said with a slightly dreamy tone. The nocturned quirked a brow. "And you sought me out?" She said with a slight laugh "I don't even know who you are." Amare blushed slightly. "I'm Amare, honorary prince of the Clan of the Lapidia," He said, puffing out his chest slightly, proud of the title he carried, even though it wasn't something he carried perfectly. "Well, nice to meet you Amare, I'm Beryl." The nocturne returned. ~~~ After a day of talking, Amare sharing his background and his views with life, he returned home with Beryl at his side. He had a wide smile as he entered the Starwood Strand, heading towards his den. He felt happy, having found someone he seemingly clicked with, seeing how Beryl seemed to really enjoy his stories and romantic views. "I can't wait for you to meet everyone!" Amare said as they neared the little village that served as the lair-site for Amare's clan. "Well, I see you've come home. That was rather quick," Oceanspire said as Amare walked into the clan. Amare gave a sheepish smile to his godmother. "Well.... I'd like you to meet Beryl! She's amazing!" Amare said as Beryl approached Oceanspire. "Beryl, this is Oceanspire, my godmother." Beryl shook talons with the pearlcatcher. "Amare's quite fetching, you should be proud of him." Oceanspire held Beryl's hand for a moment in silence, but quickly caught herself before she became lost in thought. "It's nice to meet you," she said, smiling. "Will you be staying for dinner?" Beryl nodded as Amare smiled widley. ~~~ After a wonderul dinner with the clan, Beryl was accepted by most of the clan with open wings, give or take the couple odd ones that had a distaste for other dragons in general. Saphire and Thero were more than glad to offer Beryl a place to stay for a while. Amare was overjoyed that Beryl would be staying with the clan, or a while at least. It wasn't long before Amare and Beryl had a nest with one another. However, Amare had to hide his dissapointment when Beryl had only produced one egg. ~~~ Amare was watching Beryl out of the corner of his eye as he was cleaning out their nest. He had to admit it was cute to watch the nocturne mother the egg, but he was still dissapointed they had only had one egg. What if that was the only one they would ever had? Amare wasn't sure he could deal with that, he wanted to have a lot of hatchlings with his mate. He sighed slightly as he cleared some sticks and debris from their nesting sight. "Oh, Amare? Can you be a dear and watch the egg while I stretch my wings for a moment?" Beryl called to the Guardian. "I'll be right there," Amare said, clearing the rest of the junk from their nest then lumbering over to the egg. As Beryl left, Amare grasped the egg and held it near his chest, careful not to hurt it. He stared at the egg, doubts about his decision to be with Beryl beginning to flutter in his mind. "Are you sure you want to be with her?" Oceanspire said as she came to the nest, breaking Amare's focus from the egg. "Oh... uh.... no, I'm not..." Amare said with a heavy sigh. "Beryl's an amazing dragoness, but with only having one egg... I'm concerned of how many children we may have..." Oceanspire sighed. "You know, only having a one-egg nest doesn't determine fertility, but she is a much older dragon than you, I could feel it in the way she shook my hand." Ocenaspire said. "Thanks to sensitive touch." she added, flexing her talons Amare raised a brow, but said nothing. Oceanspire sighed. "You know, it's okay not to feel that special something with your first mate. I haven't felt it with any of the mates I've had." Amare looked down at the egg in his paws and sighed. Suddenly, the rings around the egg turned to shimmering stardust and the surfaced cracked. "Oh, Ocean I think it's hatching!" Amare said, looking surprised and holding the egg at nearly arms-length. "Give it here, we need to place it on the ground where it can hatch safely!" Oceanspire ordered, grabbing the egg and gently setting it down on the mossy floor of the nest. "Beryl! Our egg is hatching!" Amare called. The nocturne came quickly, landing down near Amare, who watched the egg intently. ~~~ Minutes passed, and the hatching seemed to drag on and on. Amare lowered his head next to the egg and watched it quiver nervously. "What if it needs help?" Amare said. "Oh Amare, it'll be fine. Hatchlings should be able to hatch on their own." Beryl said. Oceanspire sighed. "It's his first nest, and if the hatchling needs help, that's what I'm here for." she said. "Ooooh," Beryl said in understanding. "I see!" Suddenly, the egg burst open and a hatchling tumbled out. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42669664] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/426697/42669664_350.png[/img] [/url] Oceanspire quickly gathered the hatchling up, checking it over for any health issues. "A healthy female!" the healer said with a slight grin. She gently set the hatchling down, whick was squirming and chirping in her claws. Beryl flew over to the Guardian hatchling. "Look at our daughter! Isn't she cute?" She said, placing a paw on her daughter's face. "She looks so much like you!" "Yeah?..." He said, trying to feign happiness to hide his dissapointment. "Is there something wrong?" Beryl said, catching on to his off attitude. "N-No?" Amare replied, shuffling his feet. Beryl's face turned serious. "Don't lie to me, Amare..." Amare took a deep breath, knowing explaining this all to Beryl would be hard, but he explained his doubts and apprehension. As Amare explained, Beryl's face became more and more hard-set. She seemed to be seething by the time he was done. "Wow. Just wow, Amare. I don't have time for this childish behavior." Beryl said, her voice even, though anger was written all over her face. "I'll suppose I'll be going then. I can't stick around if this is how you're going to act." She said before turning her back on Amare to go get her things. "W-Wait!" Amare said, taking a step after Beryl. "I-I'm sorry this couldn't work out....." He said looking at his paws. Beryl stood or a moment not facing him, but eventually looked over her shoulder and sighed, letting some of her animosity towards the Guardian go. "I suppose I am a little sorry myself." She replied, looking at their hatchling and smiling sadly at the innocent little being. "She needs a name," Oceanspire said, still sitting there as she watched their break-up unfold. Amare looked at Beryl. "What would you like to name her?" "How about Topaz?" Beryl said, looking at the Auburn and sunset colored guardian as she yawned and settled to nap in the nest. Amare smiled. "I like that."[/quote] @EccentricElf23 let me know if you'd like to have their hatchling or compensation for studding. I'll send you a CR with Beryl once you let me know so I can send it all in one shot <3 Thanks for letting me borrow her! I'll take Rene whenever Amare's closer to being off of his cool-down. [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2459545#post_33676375] Amare's Background[/url] <~> [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2459545/5#post_34076821]Next Post[/url][/center]
So Amare's first kiddo hatched! SO, here's the story for his first nest, which will introduce you to a handful of characters that may pop in throughout the story, but I'm sure more of my clan will also come through as well. I'm sorry if it's super-duper long XD

Without further adieu:
The First Nest wrote:
They all watched as Amare wandered through the Starwood Strand to the main market hub in Sorneith. Some watched with worry, others with indifference, there merely to see the young guardian off.

"I don't think this is a good idea...." Evershine, Amare's father, said with a bit of worry.

"What do you know?" Oceanspire quipped. "He should do what feels right with him, even if it doesn't feel right to us."

"Perhaps this is just part of 'The Search'?" Saphire said, looking at her adopted son wander away then looking at her mate Thero. The giant guardian only nodded his head slightly.

Amare marched his way to the marketplace, thoughts racing through his mind. Would he find his mate today? What if he made a fool of himself? What if he found the perfect dragoness only for her to hate him?

As Amare reached the marketplace, he pushed those thoughts away and put on a smiling face. They'd like him, he reassured himself. After all, with everything going for him he should be irresistable.

Amare watched the dragons of the marketplace bustle to and fro, buying and selling. Colors flashed everywhere, and Amare had to admit, there were several beautiful dragonesses about on this fine day, but one had caught his eyes.

17770551_350.png

She was a brilliant nocturne dragon, a kind Amare had never seen before, and she moved with purpose. She had a striking outfit on as well, bright blue mage's clothing. Amare watched as she approached a kiosk with jewelry displayed around it. As she stopped to look at the various shiny objects, Amare approached. He felt giddy, meeting a girl he might click with, but nervous at the same time.

"You know, you'd look nice in that," Amare said softly as he approached the nocturne, pointing at one of the ornate darksteel necklaces that the stand had.

The nocturne turned to look up at Amare. "You think so hun?" She said, turning back towards the kiosk and eyeing the necklace. "I don't think it's quite my taste..."

"That's fine too," Amare said gently with a slight smile, happy about him being able to break the ice more than anything.

The nocturne smiled back. "So, what's a fine Guardian like you doing in the marketplace today?" she asked.

Amare grinned a little. "Searching." He said simply.

"Oh, like The Search? Looking for your charge, eh?" the nocturne asked.

"Oh, uh... not exactly. I'm looking for someone to spend my life with," He said with a slightly dreamy tone.

The nocturned quirked a brow. "And you sought me out?" She said with a slight laugh "I don't even know who you are."

Amare blushed slightly. "I'm Amare, honorary prince of the Clan of the Lapidia," He said, puffing out his chest slightly, proud of the title he carried, even though it wasn't something he carried perfectly.

"Well, nice to meet you Amare, I'm Beryl." The nocturne returned.
~~~
After a day of talking, Amare sharing his background and his views with life, he returned home with Beryl at his side. He had a wide smile as he entered the Starwood Strand, heading towards his den. He felt happy, having found someone he seemingly clicked with, seeing how Beryl seemed to really enjoy his stories and romantic views.

"I can't wait for you to meet everyone!" Amare said as they neared the little village that served as the lair-site for Amare's clan.

"Well, I see you've come home. That was rather quick," Oceanspire said as Amare walked into the clan.

Amare gave a sheepish smile to his godmother. "Well.... I'd like you to meet Beryl! She's amazing!" Amare said as Beryl approached Oceanspire. "Beryl, this is Oceanspire, my godmother."

Beryl shook talons with the pearlcatcher. "Amare's quite fetching, you should be proud of him."

Oceanspire held Beryl's hand for a moment in silence, but quickly caught herself before she became lost in thought. "It's nice to meet you," she said, smiling. "Will you be staying for dinner?"

Beryl nodded as Amare smiled widley.
~~~
After a wonderul dinner with the clan, Beryl was accepted by most of the clan with open wings, give or take the couple odd ones that had a distaste for other dragons in general. Saphire and Thero were more than glad to offer Beryl a place to stay for a while. Amare was overjoyed that Beryl would be staying with the clan, or a while at least.

It wasn't long before Amare and Beryl had a nest with one another. However, Amare had to hide his dissapointment when Beryl had only produced one egg.
~~~
Amare was watching Beryl out of the corner of his eye as he was cleaning out their nest. He had to admit it was cute to watch the nocturne mother the egg, but he was still dissapointed they had only had one egg. What if that was the only one they would ever had? Amare wasn't sure he could deal with that, he wanted to have a lot of hatchlings with his mate. He sighed slightly as he cleared some sticks and debris from their nesting sight.

"Oh, Amare? Can you be a dear and watch the egg while I stretch my wings for a moment?" Beryl called to the Guardian.

"I'll be right there," Amare said, clearing the rest of the junk from their nest then lumbering over to the egg.

As Beryl left, Amare grasped the egg and held it near his chest, careful not to hurt it. He stared at the egg, doubts about his decision to be with Beryl beginning to flutter in his mind.

"Are you sure you want to be with her?" Oceanspire said as she came to the nest, breaking Amare's focus from the egg.

"Oh... uh.... no, I'm not..." Amare said with a heavy sigh. "Beryl's an amazing dragoness, but with only having one egg... I'm concerned of how many children we may have..."

Oceanspire sighed. "You know, only having a one-egg nest doesn't determine fertility, but she is a much older dragon than you, I could feel it in the way she shook my hand." Ocenaspire said. "Thanks to sensitive touch." she added, flexing her talons

Amare raised a brow, but said nothing.

Oceanspire sighed. "You know, it's okay not to feel that special something with your first mate. I haven't felt it with any of the mates I've had."

Amare looked down at the egg in his paws and sighed. Suddenly, the rings around the egg turned to shimmering stardust and the surfaced cracked.

"Oh, Ocean I think it's hatching!" Amare said, looking surprised and holding the egg at nearly arms-length.

"Give it here, we need to place it on the ground where it can hatch safely!" Oceanspire ordered, grabbing the egg and gently setting it down on the mossy floor of the nest.

"Beryl! Our egg is hatching!" Amare called.

The nocturne came quickly, landing down near Amare, who watched the egg intently.
~~~
Minutes passed, and the hatching seemed to drag on and on. Amare lowered his head next to the egg and watched it quiver nervously.

"What if it needs help?" Amare said.

"Oh Amare, it'll be fine. Hatchlings should be able to hatch on their own." Beryl said.

Oceanspire sighed. "It's his first nest, and if the hatchling needs help, that's what I'm here for." she said.

"Ooooh," Beryl said in understanding. "I see!"

Suddenly, the egg burst open and a hatchling tumbled out.

42669664_350.png

Oceanspire quickly gathered the hatchling up, checking it over for any health issues.

"A healthy female!" the healer said with a slight grin. She gently set the hatchling down, whick was squirming and chirping in her claws.

Beryl flew over to the Guardian hatchling. "Look at our daughter! Isn't she cute?" She said, placing a paw on her daughter's face. "She looks so much like you!"

"Yeah?..." He said, trying to feign happiness to hide his dissapointment.

"Is there something wrong?" Beryl said, catching on to his off attitude.

"N-No?" Amare replied, shuffling his feet.

Beryl's face turned serious. "Don't lie to me, Amare..."

Amare took a deep breath, knowing explaining this all to Beryl would be hard, but he explained his doubts and apprehension. As Amare explained, Beryl's face became more and more hard-set. She seemed to be seething by the time he was done.

"Wow. Just wow, Amare. I don't have time for this childish behavior." Beryl said, her voice even, though anger was written all over her face. "I'll suppose I'll be going then. I can't stick around if this is how you're going to act." She said before turning her back on Amare to go get her things.

"W-Wait!" Amare said, taking a step after Beryl. "I-I'm sorry this couldn't work out....." He said looking at his paws.

Beryl stood or a moment not facing him, but eventually looked over her shoulder and sighed, letting some of her animosity towards the Guardian go. "I suppose I am a little sorry myself." She replied, looking at their hatchling and smiling sadly at the innocent little being.

"She needs a name," Oceanspire said, still sitting there as she watched their break-up unfold.

Amare looked at Beryl. "What would you like to name her?"

"How about Topaz?" Beryl said, looking at the Auburn and sunset colored guardian as she yawned and settled to nap in the nest.

Amare smiled. "I like that."

@EccentricElf23 let me know if you'd like to have their hatchling or compensation for studding. I'll send you a CR with Beryl once you let me know so I can send it all in one shot <3 Thanks for letting me borrow her! I'll take Rene whenever Amare's closer to being off of his cool-down.
16454.png mlHpBMC.png
gTTW2gA.png
mYEe9VI.png
NlmYDAS.png
qhK4FYS.png

16453.png
@SaphireKat
I don't need any compensation :) As far as the hatchling goes, I can keep her in my lair for a little while, but I don't think she'll be a permanent dragon. Is that okay?
@SaphireKat
I don't need any compensation :) As far as the hatchling goes, I can keep her in my lair for a little while, but I don't think she'll be a permanent dragon. Is that okay?
@EccentricElf23 well, how long could you keep her? I just want to follow the rules of the challenge.
@EccentricElf23 well, how long could you keep her? I just want to follow the rules of the challenge.
16454.png mlHpBMC.png
gTTW2gA.png
mYEe9VI.png
NlmYDAS.png
qhK4FYS.png

16453.png
@SaphireKat

I love the lore you've written, I might have to try this challenge myself at some point (tho I need to finish my current breeding challenge first....will have more space then)

Also, I might have a female or 2 that will work
@SaphireKat

I love the lore you've written, I might have to try this challenge myself at some point (tho I need to finish my current breeding challenge first....will have more space then)

Also, I might have a female or 2 that will work
gtRoPZg.png 4YqEWE5.png 27754151187_13038e2c8e_o.png
@Emmie Thanks! Feel free to show them off. I may take them regardless to whether or not their close to his range. It'll make the challenge more interesting <3
@Emmie Thanks! Feel free to show them off. I may take them regardless to whether or not their close to his range. It'll make the challenge more interesting <3
16454.png mlHpBMC.png
gTTW2gA.png
mYEe9VI.png
NlmYDAS.png
qhK4FYS.png

16453.png
@SaphireKat

If you don't mind if they're close or not, feel free to look thru my lair and let me know if any interest you
@SaphireKat

If you don't mind if they're close or not, feel free to look thru my lair and let me know if any interest you
gtRoPZg.png 4YqEWE5.png 27754151187_13038e2c8e_o.png
He was wegged. Feel bad for the dude. Anyway! I have a couple of Lovely Ladies he might be interested in. Ordered from most to least days before they're RTB. This is Shore. While she is not gened yet, she is a Gen1, if that counts for anything. She'll be RTB in 8 days. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42423837] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/424239/42423837_350.png[/img] [/url] Canyon. I got her as an impulse buy, but now she's on the Exalt Row. I would like to continue her bloodline before she must go. RTB in 6 days. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42218670] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/422187/42218670_350.png[/img] [/url] This is Scallop. She's starting a 100 hatchling challenge of her own in 6 days, when she's RTB. I'm hoping I'll be able to gene her during that time. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42218635] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/422187/42218635_350.png[/img] [/url] Here's Racer! She was named after a Blue Racer Snek. She'll be RTB in 4 days. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42163186] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/421632/42163186_350.png[/img] [/url] If you're interested in any, let me know!
He was wegged. Feel bad for the dude. Anyway! I have a couple of Lovely Ladies he might be interested in. Ordered from most to least days before they're RTB.

This is Shore. While she is not gened yet, she is a Gen1, if that counts for anything. She'll be RTB in 8 days.

42423837_350.png

Canyon. I got her as an impulse buy, but now she's on the Exalt Row. I would like to continue her bloodline before she must go. RTB in 6 days.

42218670_350.png

This is Scallop. She's starting a 100 hatchling challenge of her own in 6 days, when she's RTB. I'm hoping I'll be able to gene her during that time.

42218635_350.png

Here's Racer! She was named after a Blue Racer Snek. She'll be RTB in 4 days.

42163186_350.png

If you're interested in any, let me know!
*hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a
@Emmie Ooooh my after looking around I'm not sure which dragon I'd love to breed him with. You have a lot of pretty girls.... um... maybe this one? They might have crazy babies, but they'd all be in the Yellow-Brown-Red/Pink range at least. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15632631] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/156327/15632631_350.png[/img] [/url] @Everburn how much longer are you going to hold Canyon for? Her and Amare would make some... interesting babies to say the least, but I'm willing to try my luck with her. However, you may have to wait a month or more, and I can only bump you up in the waitlist by one slot by moving Maple (because she's my dragon and I can get away with that XD)
@Emmie Ooooh my after looking around I'm not sure which dragon I'd love to breed him with. You have a lot of pretty girls.... um... maybe this one? They might have crazy babies, but they'd all be in the Yellow-Brown-Red/Pink range at least.

15632631_350.png

@Everburn how much longer are you going to hold Canyon for? Her and Amare would make some... interesting babies to say the least, but I'm willing to try my luck with her. However, you may have to wait a month or more, and I can only bump you up in the waitlist by one slot by moving Maple (because she's my dragon and I can get away with that XD)
16454.png mlHpBMC.png
gTTW2gA.png
mYEe9VI.png
NlmYDAS.png
qhK4FYS.png

16453.png
Heh. I'm willing to wait until July 4-5, if that alright with you.
Heh. I'm willing to wait until July 4-5, if that alright with you.
*hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19