Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Amare means Love~100 Hatchling Challenge
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19
Just letting people know that Viribus and Prosperity were adopted, and I've decided to hang onto Grace for the time being!
Just letting people know that Viribus and Prosperity were adopted, and I've decided to hang onto Grace for the time being!
16454.png mlHpBMC.png
gTTW2gA.png
mYEe9VI.png
NlmYDAS.png
qhK4FYS.png

16453.png
@SaphireKat

Ah, I don't blame you......
@SaphireKat

Ah, I don't blame you......
gtRoPZg.png 4YqEWE5.png 27754151187_13038e2c8e_o.png
@Emmie, why do you want her? I can still send her too you, it's not like I've plopped any lore on her yet :3
@Emmie, why do you want her? I can still send her too you, it's not like I've plopped any lore on her yet :3
16454.png mlHpBMC.png
gTTW2gA.png
mYEe9VI.png
NlmYDAS.png
qhK4FYS.png

16453.png
@SaphireKat

yes, but i dont have the space....lol
@SaphireKat

@SaphireKat

@SaphireKat

@Emmie, well, I'll just have her sit in my lair until you can take her. I may write some lore for her/include her in the stories but probs nothing too serious. I won't be able to keep her forever either. ^^;
@Emmie, well, I'll just have her sit in my lair until you can take her. I may write some lore for her/include her in the stories but probs nothing too serious. I won't be able to keep her forever either. ^^;
16454.png mlHpBMC.png
gTTW2gA.png
mYEe9VI.png
NlmYDAS.png
qhK4FYS.png

16453.png
16454.png mlHpBMC.png
gTTW2gA.png
mYEe9VI.png
NlmYDAS.png
qhK4FYS.png

16453.png
@SaphireKat I have a female for him. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43195441] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/431955/43195441_350.png[/img] [/url]
@SaphireKat
I have a female for him.

43195441_350.png
@Mcdouglas I'll add her to the list shortly. @Emmie @SariStar [quote=Who?! What?! How?!] This was a nest that Amare was somehow totally and utterly unprepared for. He wasn't sure how it happened. It seemed that one moment he was talking to a beautiful pink and white Pearlcatcher and the next he was sitting on a nest with her at his place, his family fawning over them and their single egg. He looked over at his "mate" as they sat in the nest, other dragons visiting them. Her name was Zilla and he had to admit she was beautiful. She was a beutiful pink with white wings and a smoky pattern that eveloped her sparkling scales. She was also softspoken and very gentle it seemed. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15632631] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/156327/15632631_350.png[/img] [/url] Amare gazed at her. They could try to make this work, couldn't they? Amare had to admit that this dragoness was gorgeous, and even though they had only had one egg, something that caused Amare to have second guesses in the past, he felt happy. They tended over the egg together, and Amare felt like there was something right about having an egg with the dragoness. She seemed perfect in every way and Amare could almost say he loved her. But there was something eating at him at the same time, for Zilla rarely spoke to him. She'd smile at him and be in his company, but talking to him wasn't really something that happened. Either she just plain had nothing to say to him, or she was speaking so softly he couldn't hear her. Either way, it seemed as if Zilla wad content. Not only was Zilla content, but it seemed the rest of his familly, give or take his godmother Oceanspire, were content as well. They all seemed to enjoy Zilla's radiance. Even Amare's sister, Tenelle, who barely spoke to anyone, seemed to want to get to know this new dragon, and he watched as they spoke in hushed voices. Little did Amare know, everything would change after the hatching. [center]~~~[/center] The hatching had come like the others, and Oceanspire was there waiting to evaluate the hatchling's health once he had hatched. Tenelle had come too, and so did Amare's daughter, Grace, from his previous nest, who had stayed behind because she didn't feel the pull of The Search just yet. They all sat around and waited for the child to hatch. The hatching began with the egg beginning to quiver and crack before it began to roll around the nest like a hamster ball. "What is that kid doing, aerobics in there?" Amare laughed. Oceanspire just sighed at the remark. The egg continued to roll and crash against things until it eventually hit Grace's foot, shattering open as the slimy hatchling flopped out onto her foot. The Guardian had to repress a scream. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43586304] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/435864/43586304_350.png[/img] [/url] Before Grace could over-react, Zilla gathered up the hatchling and brought them over to Oceanspire. "Another healthy boy!" Oceanspire announced, and the group of girls began to coo over Amare's new son and how he inherited all of his mother's genes. "He looks beautiful, like you." Amare said to Zilla. She merely looked at him and grinned . "You should name him Splik." Grace said jokingly. "Because of what he did in the egg, running around then exploding on my foot." Unfortunately for the hatchling, the name would stick. [center]~~~[/center] It wasn't long after Splik's hatching that Zilla had up and left. She said short and sweet goodbies to most of the dragons she had spoke to in the clan, including Amare and Tenelle, and then went on her way. Amare was heartbroken, but for some reason he didn't stop Zilla from leaving. Maybe, he thought, that she beleived this was all just a one-nighter and then decided to remain to watch her egg hatch. Or maybe she wanted to stay, but everything made her uncomfortable to the point where she couldn't. Amare would never know. All he knew is that he had now yet another child. [/quote] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2459545/5#post_34076821]Previous Post[/url] ~ Next Post[/center] I wasn't really sure what to write for this, but now we're up to 5 hatchlings, which means we're 1/20th of the way there! [i]Gentle sobbing[/i] I'll have Splik on the adopt board soon!
@Mcdouglas I'll add her to the list shortly.

@Emmie @SariStar
Who?! What?! How?! wrote:
This was a nest that Amare was somehow totally and utterly unprepared for. He wasn't sure how it happened. It seemed that one moment he was talking to a beautiful pink and white Pearlcatcher and the next he was sitting on a nest with her at his place, his family fawning over them and their single egg.

He looked over at his "mate" as they sat in the nest, other dragons visiting them. Her name was Zilla and he had to admit she was beautiful. She was a beutiful pink with white wings and a smoky pattern that eveloped her sparkling scales. She was also softspoken and very gentle it seemed.

15632631_350.png

Amare gazed at her. They could try to make this work, couldn't they? Amare had to admit that this dragoness was gorgeous, and even though they had only had one egg, something that caused Amare to have second guesses in the past, he felt happy.

They tended over the egg together, and Amare felt like there was something right about having an egg with the dragoness. She seemed perfect in every way and Amare could almost say he loved her. But there was something eating at him at the same time, for Zilla rarely spoke to him. She'd smile at him and be in his company, but talking to him wasn't really something that happened. Either she just plain had nothing to say to him, or she was speaking so softly he couldn't hear her. Either way, it seemed as if Zilla wad content.

Not only was Zilla content, but it seemed the rest of his familly, give or take his godmother Oceanspire, were content as well. They all seemed to enjoy Zilla's radiance. Even Amare's sister, Tenelle, who barely spoke to anyone, seemed to want to get to know this new dragon, and he watched as they spoke in hushed voices.

Little did Amare know, everything would change after the hatching.
~~~
The hatching had come like the others, and Oceanspire was there waiting to evaluate the hatchling's health once he had hatched. Tenelle had come too, and so did Amare's daughter, Grace, from his previous nest, who had stayed behind because she didn't feel the pull of The Search just yet. They all sat around and waited for the child to hatch.

The hatching began with the egg beginning to quiver and crack before it began to roll around the nest like a hamster ball.

"What is that kid doing, aerobics in there?" Amare laughed. Oceanspire just sighed at the remark.

The egg continued to roll and crash against things until it eventually hit Grace's foot, shattering open as the slimy hatchling flopped out onto her foot. The Guardian had to repress a scream.

43586304_350.png

Before Grace could over-react, Zilla gathered up the hatchling and brought them over to Oceanspire.

"Another healthy boy!" Oceanspire announced, and the group of girls began to coo over Amare's new son and how he inherited all of his mother's genes.

"He looks beautiful, like you." Amare said to Zilla. She merely looked at him and grinned
"You should name him Splik." Grace said jokingly. "Because of what he did in the egg, running around then exploding on my foot."

Unfortunately for the hatchling, the name would stick.
~~~
It wasn't long after Splik's hatching that Zilla had up and left. She said short and sweet goodbies to most of the dragons she had spoke to in the clan, including Amare and Tenelle, and then went on her way. Amare was heartbroken, but for some reason he didn't stop Zilla from leaving. Maybe, he thought, that she beleived this was all just a one-nighter and then decided to remain to watch her egg hatch. Or maybe she wanted to stay, but everything made her uncomfortable to the point where she couldn't. Amare would never know. All he knew is that he had now yet another child.
Previous Post ~ Next Post

I wasn't really sure what to write for this, but now we're up to 5 hatchlings, which means we're 1/20th of the way there! Gentle sobbing I'll have Splik on the adopt board soon!
16454.png mlHpBMC.png
gTTW2gA.png
mYEe9VI.png
NlmYDAS.png
qhK4FYS.png

16453.png
Huh, not long after I put this up Splik had an adopter! Congrats Splik! 10 days until new kids lol.
Huh, not long after I put this up Splik had an adopter! Congrats Splik! 10 days until new kids lol.
16454.png mlHpBMC.png
gTTW2gA.png
mYEe9VI.png
NlmYDAS.png
qhK4FYS.png

16453.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19