Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Coliseum Scavenger Hunt!
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 195 196
@Hsoup I mean, I guess it's one way to be motivated

Looks like you've been having a decent run of things too - though yeah, the scorched forest and the cloak. Just when you want one, right?
@Hsoup I mean, I guess it's one way to be motivated

Looks like you've been having a decent run of things too - though yeah, the scorched forest and the cloak. Just when you want one, right?
KoXrWQ6.gif Silanahredwing@tumblr || Art tag

Cauldron || Dragon Boarding || PWYW sketches || Art Shop

FR time +3
If you need me, ping @ KIBETH (formerly Tulmultuous).
This looks fun...and also like my worst nightmare
I can already tell half the things on that sheet or going to k i l l me

Maybe when it isn't 10pm and I'm thinking clearly again I'll give this a go If only for the eliminate
This looks fun...and also like my worst nightmare
I can already tell half the things on that sheet or going to k i l l me

Maybe when it isn't 10pm and I'm thinking clearly again I'll give this a go If only for the eliminate
_
Goes away in the end...
VSQ6BhO.png
I will make you hurt..."
I've gotten 204 familiars from the Training Fields alone so far.

at least i'll make a killing selling them all off once i complete the venue

cause i got the terrible idea of not being able to clear out my hoard of any one venue's items until i finish it rip
I've gotten 204 familiars from the Training Fields alone so far.

at least i'll make a killing selling them all off once i complete the venue

cause i got the terrible idea of not being able to clear out my hoard of any one venue's items until i finish it rip
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - lightning_banner.png
Listen to the Thunder
Hear Us Roar
Zh duh wkh Fodq ri wkh Vfuhdplqj Vwrup
lightning_banner.png
This is just like when we run Safari Zone... I'll get familiars for DAYS and then as soon as there's an event, I don't see a single one xD;;

Me on the first day of BSJ: "Shoot, what if I get a River Muck the first day... Good thing Volcanic Vents is a close second..."

Me on the last day of BSJ: "There. Are. No. River. Muck. In. Sornieth."
This is just like when we run Safari Zone... I'll get familiars for DAYS and then as soon as there's an event, I don't see a single one xD;;

Me on the first day of BSJ: "Shoot, what if I get a River Muck the first day... Good thing Volcanic Vents is a close second..."

Me on the last day of BSJ: "There. Are. No. River. Muck. In. Sornieth."
@JovaniSkye
new cryptids
@JovaniSkye
new cryptids
itpCHya.png
i heard there was a place where the light
managed to cut through the dark
but that was just a story for children
and my chest is just a grave for my heart

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
@JovaniSkye Haha, yes! I had the opposite thought, because Volcanic Vents has the new apparel that I wanted for one of my Coli dergs, even though it's not the best venue, and for a while I was getting lucky with gene drops— at least if I got Python early, I could just go back to the Waterway! (I can't believe I'm this far into the challenge and still having thoughts like this. Needless to say: I did not get Python yet.)
@JovaniSkye Haha, yes! I had the opposite thought, because Volcanic Vents has the new apparel that I wanted for one of my Coli dergs, even though it's not the best venue, and for a while I was getting lucky with gene drops— at least if I got Python early, I could just go back to the Waterway! (I can't believe I'm this far into the challenge and still having thoughts like this. Needless to say: I did not get Python yet.)
@ilimati 10/10 agreed

@mothscale I looked at it and, having found River Muck before, went 'It's the easiest venue, what a great start!' (Despite spending two weeks in Mire with no Mane...) I've now found Morph in two venues. Watch me find it in every. single. venue. EXCEPT the one I need it for xD;; Oh boy. This Challenge just got real. xD;;
@ilimati 10/10 agreed

@mothscale I looked at it and, having found River Muck before, went 'It's the easiest venue, what a great start!' (Despite spending two weeks in Mire with no Mane...) I've now found Morph in two venues. Watch me find it in every. single. venue. EXCEPT the one I need it for xD;; Oh boy. This Challenge just got real. xD;;
@mothscale Ahaha I've been working on the vents since the last festival, and I think I've gotten a python gene in every venue where I've decided to take a break from the vents, but when I go back, it's always just more apparel and runestones.
@mothscale Ahaha I've been working on the vents since the last festival, and I think I've gotten a python gene in every venue where I've decided to take a break from the vents, but when I go back, it's always just more apparel and runestones.
nInTqKu.png
I got ANOTHER python in the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2441703/19#post_33484155]Training Fields[/url] so a grand total of five [img]https://i.imgflip.com/16fy57.jpg[/img] [s]can i get a bumble, rng? can i plEAse get a bumble?[/s]
I got ANOTHER python in the Training Fields
so a grand total of five
16fy57.jpg

can i get a bumble, rng?
can i plEAse get a bumble?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - lightning_banner.png
Listen to the Thunder
Hear Us Roar
Zh duh wkh Fodq ri wkh Vfuhdplqj Vwrup
lightning_banner.png
@Ciphers - I feel your pain! I keep getting all the right loot, in all the wrong venues. =D
@Ciphers - I feel your pain! I keep getting all the right loot, in all the wrong venues. =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 195 196