Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Coliseum Scavenger Hunt!
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 195 196
JSYK, there is enough time to level a dragon from 20 to 25 in the Kelp Beds and then some before you get 10 shell chest drops.
JSYK, there is enough time to level a dragon from 20 to 25 in the Kelp Beds and then some before you get 10 shell chest drops.
KoXrWQ6.gif Silanahredwing@tumblr || Art tag

Cauldron || Dragon Boarding || PWYW sketches || Art Shop

FR time +3
If you need me, ping @ KIBETH (formerly Tulmultuous).
uaaaaaah [img]https://i.imgur.com/vgAVBI5.jpg[/img] (not in the forgotten cave tho, but i'm not complaining)
uaaaaaah

vgAVBI5.jpg

(not in the forgotten cave tho, but i'm not complaining)
itpCHya.png
i heard there was a place where the light
managed to cut through the dark
but that was just a story for children
and my chest is just a grave for my heart

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
Well... At least with this festival I can finally take an extended break from the Training Fields (Though I still plan on throwing in at least a few minutes each day).

So that's Nice! Maybe it'll shake me out of the mild burn-out I've been having.
watch as i get the river muck real quick
Well... At least with this festival I can finally take an extended break from the Training Fields (Though I still plan on throwing in at least a few minutes each day).

So that's Nice! Maybe it'll shake me out of the mild burn-out I've been having.
watch as i get the river muck real quick
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - lightning_banner.png
Listen to the Thunder
Hear Us Roar
Zh duh wkh Fodq ri wkh Vfuhdplqj Vwrup
lightning_banner.png
@Ciphers
I totally get your mild burn out. getting stuck for so long in one place isn't fun. I have been struggling with Delta myself for like a month now and no doll yet. Hopefully the Bumble will drop for you soon!
@Ciphers
I totally get your mild burn out. getting stuck for so long in one place isn't fun. I have been struggling with Delta myself for like a month now and no doll yet. Hopefully the Bumble will drop for you soon!
title_layer_middle_x2.png
[img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/9mdlz7vt00fiv52/naturemid.png[/img] [center][size=5][b] Bamboo Falls[/b][/size] Goal: Cleaver [u]Notable loot[/u] [item=primary gene: python][item=veteran's eye scar][item=veteran's eye scar][item=sparkling emerald neck bow][item=veteran's shoulder scars] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/9mdlz7vt00fiv52/naturemid.png[/img] [center][size=5][b] Redrock Cove[/b][/size] Goal: Morph [u]Notable loot[/u] [item=tradewinds gull crate][item=twilight rose thorn banner] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/9mdlz7vt00fiv52/naturemid.png[/img] [center][size=5][b] Waterway[/b][/size] Goal: River Muck [u]Notable loot[/u] [item=rat king][item=omniscient chest][item=radiant dawn chest][item=radiant dawn chest][item=rat king] [item=tropical birdskull headdress][item=rat king][item=unhatched lightning egg][item=grey river crate] Previous venues: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2441703#post_33280083]Training Fields & Woodland Path & Scorched Forest[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2441703/8#post_33308291]Sandswept Delta & Blooming Grove & Forgotten Cave[/url]
naturemid.png
Bamboo Falls
Goal: Cleaver

Notable loot

Primary Gene: Python Veteran's Eye Scar Veteran's Eye Scar Sparkling Emerald Neck Bow Veteran's Shoulder Scars

naturemid.png
Redrock Cove
Goal: Morph

Notable loot

Tradewinds Gull Crate Twilight Rose Thorn Banner

naturemid.png
Waterway
Goal: River Muck

Notable loot

Rat King Omniscient Chest Radiant Dawn Chest Radiant Dawn Chest Rat King
Tropical Birdskull Headdress Rat King Unhatched Lightning Egg Grey River Crate

Previous venues:
Training Fields & Woodland Path & Scorched Forest
Sandswept Delta & Blooming Grove & Forgotten Cave

title_layer_middle_x2.png
I'm starting this festival in the Waterway. I want to get both bosses and both vistas, so I'm kind of expecting to get the River Muck early on and be left having to grind a finished venue. We shall see! Here's today's loot. [item=berserker][item=primary gene: python][item=secondary gene: morph][item=cumulus crate]
I'm starting this festival in the Waterway. I want to get both bosses and both vistas, so I'm kind of expecting to get the River Muck early on and be left having to grind a finished venue. We shall see!

Here's today's loot.
Berserker Primary Gene: Python Secondary Gene: Morph Cumulus Crate
nInTqKu.png
I've been messing around in the Coliseum grinding for festival currency the last couple of days, hopefully I'll get some of the required items this week.
I've been messing around in the Coliseum grinding for festival currency the last couple of days, hopefully I'll get some of the required items this week.
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
this looks fun!! im gonna start in the training fields looks im gonna have to listen to jazz music for good luck -w- EDIT: this is so fun im feeling p good about it even if its taking awhile to get a bumble TRAINING FIELDS~ COMPLETE!! started 6/26/18 goal: [item=bumble] 1/1 achieved on 6/27/18 notable drops~ the coral carpenter drops were cruel T^T~ im so happy about the python!! [item=coral carpenter]x2 >:( [item=leafy pack]x20[item=dark might fragment]x3[item=broken flower pot]x32[item=sweetpuff]x3[item=ember mouse]x2[item=silky webwing][item=primary gene: python][item=minor health potion]x10[item=radiant dawn chest][item=yellow-throated sparrowmouse]x3[item=enfeeble][item=shining acuity fragment][item=golden core chest]x2[item=ceanothus brawler][item=shining might fragment]x3[item=regeneration][item=reflect]x2[item=vista: training fields][item=concentration][item=natural acuity fragment]x2[item=luna mith]x4[item=primrose mith][item=webwing alpha]x2[item=green lace headpiece][item=frigid bolt][item=charged acuity fragment][item=charged might fragment][item=zephyr acuity fragment][item=ragepuff][item=emerald webwing][item=bluelight chipskink]x2[item=ruby webwing]x3[item=diseased acuity fragment][item=coral carpenter crate][item=boulder bolt]x3[item=chipskink][item=bolster][item=natural might fragment]x2[item=bright bolt][item=leafy moth] WOODLAND PATH~ COMPLETE started 6/27/18//finished 6/27/18 goal:[item=leafy pack] 30/30 notable drops~ i got my first eliminate!!! [item=leafy moth][item=natural acuity fragment]x3[item=minor health potion]x11[item=golden core chest]x2[item=rock slash][item=greenroot janustrap][item=earthen might fragment]x2[item=fossilize][item=sakura owl]x2[item=blooming strangler][item=gust slash][item=broken flower pot]x2[item=natural might fragment][item=bamboo crate][item=wildwood owl]x2[item=radiant dawn][item=autumn dryad][item=eliminate][item=radiant dawn chest]x2[item=blooming crate][item=shred][item=blushing pink rose][item=concentration][item=zephyr might fragment][item=date plumed mantle] SCORCHED FOREST~ INCOMPLETE~started 6/27/18 goal:[item=firebreather cape]0/1 notable drops~ [item=dark might fragment]x3[item=inner light chest][item=earthen might fragment]x2[item=red-winged owlcat]x3[item=ruby ring]x2[item=extinguished jackalope]x2[item=omniscient chest][item=centaur archer]x5[item=minor health potion]x34[item=vista: scorched forest][item=fossilize][item=green lace anklet][item=zeeba]x5[item=moss-covered golem]x5[item=banded owlcat][item=regeneration]x3[item=hydro bolt]x2[item=earthen acuity fragment]x2[item=broken flower pot]x5[item=dark acuity fragment]x4[item=augite protector]x2[item=magical might fragment][item=death's-head stag]x2[item=wave slash]x3[item=diseased acuity fragment][item=umberhorn crate][item=smokey gyre crate][item=painted centaur]x2[item=shining acuity fragment]x2[item=steam gyre][item=wintermane spearman][item=zephyr acuity fragment][item=ward]x5[item=primary gene: python][item=omniscient chest][item=smoke gyre][item=crowned bonepriest crate][item=scholar][item=acuity fragment]x4[item=veteran's shoulder scars][item=crowned bonepriest][item=umberhorn qiriq][item=might fragment]x2[item=searing jackalope][item=enamor][item=gust slash][item=zephyr bolt][item=flame bolt][item=boulder bolt][item=broken penny jar] SANDSWEPT DELTA~INCOMPLETE~started 7/22/18 goal: deity doll 0/1 notable drops~ [item=shock bolt][item=aquatic might fragment][item=minor health potion]x3[item=fishscale basket]x3[item=natural acuity fragment][item=fuiran] BLOOMING GROVE~ INCOMPLETE~started 7/12/18 goal:[item=pohip planter]5/20 notable drops~ got two familiars in a row for first two battles woag [item=palefoot tadhop][item=buttercup strangler][item=treasured planter]x13[item=minor health potion]x8[item=spotted faun][item=leaf bolt][item=fungi sage][item=health potion]x2[item=travelling garden][item=wood ear deer][item=rock slash][item=thunder slash][item=grove piper][item=sunbeam dryad][item=zephyr bolt]
this looks fun!! im gonna start in the training fields
looks im gonna have to listen to jazz music for good luck -w-
EDIT: this is so fun im feeling p good about it even if its taking awhile to get a bumble
TRAINING FIELDS~ COMPLETE!! started 6/26/18
goal: Bumble 1/1 achieved on 6/27/18

notable drops~ the coral carpenter drops were cruel T^T~ im so happy about the python!!
Coral Carpenter x2 >:( Leafy Pack x20 Dark Might Fragment x3 Broken Flower Pot x32 Sweetpuff x3 Ember Mouse x2 Silky Webwing Primary Gene: Python Minor Health Potion x10 Radiant Dawn Chest Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse x3 Enfeeble Shining Acuity Fragment Golden Core Chest x2 Ceanothus Brawler Shining Might Fragment x3 Regeneration Reflect x2 Vista: Training Fields Concentration Natural Acuity Fragment x2 Luna Mith x4 Primrose Mith Webwing Alpha x2 Green Lace Headpiece Frigid Bolt Charged Acuity Fragment Charged Might Fragment Zephyr Acuity Fragment Ragepuff Emerald Webwing Bluelight Chipskink x2 Ruby Webwing x3 Diseased Acuity Fragment Coral Carpenter Crate Boulder Bolt x3 Chipskink Bolster Natural Might Fragment x2 Bright Bolt Leafy Moth

WOODLAND PATH~ COMPLETE started 6/27/18//finished 6/27/18
goal: Leafy Pack 30/30

notable drops~ i got my first eliminate!!!
Leafy Moth Natural Acuity Fragment x3 Minor Health Potion x11 Golden Core Chest x2 Rock Slash Greenroot Janustrap Earthen Might Fragment x2 Fossilize Sakura Owl x2 Blooming Strangler Gust Slash Broken Flower Pot x2 Natural Might Fragment Bamboo Crate Wildwood Owl x2 Autumn Dryad Eliminate Radiant Dawn Chest x2 Blooming Crate Shred Blushing Pink Rose Concentration Zephyr Might Fragment Date Plumed Mantle

SCORCHED FOREST~ INCOMPLETE~started 6/27/18
goal: Firebreather Cape 0/1

notable drops~
Dark Might Fragment x3 Inner Light Chest Earthen Might Fragment x2 Red-Winged Owlcat x3 Ruby Ring x2 Extinguished Jackalope x2 Omniscient Chest Centaur Archer x5 Minor Health Potion x34 Vista: Scorched Forest Fossilize Green Lace Anklet Zeeba x5 Moss-Covered Golem x5 Banded Owlcat Regeneration x3 Hydro Bolt x2 Earthen Acuity Fragment x2 Broken Flower Pot x5 Dark Acuity Fragment x4 Augite Protector x2 Magical Might Fragment Death's-Head Stag x2 Wave Slash x3 Diseased Acuity Fragment Umberhorn Crate Painted Centaur x2 Shining Acuity Fragment x2 Steam Gyre Wintermane Spearman Zephyr Acuity Fragment Ward x5 Primary Gene: Python Omniscient Chest Smoke Gyre Crowned Bonepriest Crate Scholar Acuity Fragment x4 Veteran's Shoulder Scars Crowned Bonepriest Umberhorn Qiriq Might Fragment x2 Searing Jackalope Enamor Gust Slash Zephyr Bolt Flame Bolt Boulder Bolt Broken Penny Jar

SANDSWEPT DELTA~INCOMPLETE~started 7/22/18
goal: deity doll 0/1

notable drops~
Shock Bolt Aquatic Might Fragment Minor Health Potion x3 Fishscale Basket x3 Natural Acuity Fragment Fuiran

BLOOMING GROVE~ INCOMPLETE~started 7/12/18
goal: Pohip Planter 5/20

notable drops~ got two familiars in a row for first two battles woag
Palefoot Tadhop Buttercup Strangler Treasured Planter x13 Minor Health Potion x8 Spotted Faun Leaf Bolt Fungi Sage Health Potion x2 Travelling Garden Wood Ear Deer Rock Slash Thunder Slash Grove Piper Sunbeam Dryad Zephyr Bolt
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
@tulmultuous - Ouch! I know I did some training while hunting there too.

@ilimati - Congrats on getting an eliminate!

@sky09 - Wow! Nice loot in the WW so far!

@/Louretta @Ciphers @Darkrah - I was hoping to make some progress during the festival too, but wow! I am getting nowhere so far. I'm coming up on close to 100 familiars in Scorched Forest and still no cape. *sob* I hope you all are more successful in your hunt. =D

My loot from incomplete venues
@tulmultuous - Ouch! I know I did some training while hunting there too.

@ilimati - Congrats on getting an eliminate!

@sky09 - Wow! Nice loot in the WW so far!

@/Louretta @Ciphers @Darkrah - I was hoping to make some progress during the festival too, but wow! I am getting nowhere so far. I'm coming up on close to 100 familiars in Scorched Forest and still no cape. *sob* I hope you all are more successful in your hunt. =D

My loot from incomplete venues
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
94206822.png.png87809713.png63776550.png
@Louretta

I'm tracking it together with long drop in this topic: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2469832
@Louretta

I'm tracking it together with long drop in this topic: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2469832
cac0e8ee68a0701a40537d4f7a4c541dbafec8f3.gif
kyria | 22 | she/her
+9 fr | active from time to time
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 195 196