Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Trivia Murder Party Dragon Edition
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Richard was surprised at how Brightshine pretty much forced Tempest into her decision. Well, too late to do anything about it now.
"What matters is that the poisoned chalices contain a high enough dose to kill a large Imperial," he explained.
Richard was surprised at how Brightshine pretty much forced Tempest into her decision. Well, too late to do anything about it now.
"What matters is that the poisoned chalices contain a high enough dose to kill a large Imperial," he explained.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
Brightshine now looks at the chalices. She mutters under her breath, choosing a chalice: Chalice 3. She pretends to make a sip but instead pours the wine onto the ground takes a sip, careful not to make a splash on herself.

"Is the poison tasteless? This seems like regular wine to me," Brightshine comments.
Brightshine now looks at the chalices. She mutters under her breath, choosing a chalice: Chalice 3. She pretends to make a sip but instead pours the wine onto the ground takes a sip, careful not to make a splash on herself.

"Is the poison tasteless? This seems like regular wine to me," Brightshine comments.
mire hates me:(
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
Mandarin Chinese 2nd Language
French 3rd Language
AR60, 100% all released regions
It's... quite a disproportionate number
zia my beloved
I spent 2.4mil t on her, I think she counts