Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Imperial Scroll Quest
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 51 52
@Neptunite If that Lightning dragon you are talking about is that little Fae girl with three green-range colors, than she's absolute gorgeous! (And a gen1 too - hatched from an unhatched egg, no parents) Absolutely stunning! Congratz on such a lucky hatch!

And that's a nice catch! Honestly, NotN is a great time to stalk the Auction House and snatch any promising Gen1s and resell them for more profit ( .. or keep 'em!)
The Auction House is great for profits, and now that they revamped it, it is a lot better in use too! I love that you can easily relist items that sold or expired, and that you don't have to go through PMs anymore to collect your profits! The Auction House is my friend.

@Cakeless Phew that is ambitious! I got m fingers crossed for you RNG will be generous and give you that triple obsidian hatchie! And I hope for you that the prices of eggs will go down a bit, otherwise that goal won't be too kind for your wallet.
@Neptunite If that Lightning dragon you are talking about is that little Fae girl with three green-range colors, than she's absolute gorgeous! (And a gen1 too - hatched from an unhatched egg, no parents) Absolutely stunning! Congratz on such a lucky hatch!

And that's a nice catch! Honestly, NotN is a great time to stalk the Auction House and snatch any promising Gen1s and resell them for more profit ( .. or keep 'em!)
The Auction House is great for profits, and now that they revamped it, it is a lot better in use too! I love that you can easily relist items that sold or expired, and that you don't have to go through PMs anymore to collect your profits! The Auction House is my friend.

@Cakeless Phew that is ambitious! I got m fingers crossed for you RNG will be generous and give you that triple obsidian hatchie! And I hope for you that the prices of eggs will go down a bit, otherwise that goal won't be too kind for your wallet.
Good luck bump! Questing for one of these once I complete all my current gene projects. I have the dragon I'm turning into an Imperial but I'm not starting the project quite yet
Good luck bump! Questing for one of these once I complete all my current gene projects. I have the dragon I'm turning into an Imperial but I'm not starting the project quite yet
its been almost 8 years in dragon heck, help.

Hiring Melters: here

Hiring Coli Grinders: here
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/oummgrma2dntglw/earthtop.png[/img] [size=6][font=garamond][i]Progress update [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img][/center] [font=Garamond]Hi folks! Time for another update. I had expected this week to be very slow in sales, but I ended up making some good sales on the Auction House. I sold 72 auctions and made profit of nearly 1.2 million treasure and 1600 gems. [center][img]https://imgur.com/3Mhnsyr.png[/img][/center] [font=Garamond]I dug through my hoard and found some desirable apparel (silks, sylvan, wolf capes) that I could sell. I also sold a little bit of food, and for some reason after NotN ended, I still sold a couple of yellow and red Baldwin goop, that hadn't expired yet. I also managed to snipe two Silver Kitsunes that I resold for some extra treasure, so technically the 1.2million treasure isn't all profit. [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img][/center] [font=Garamond] In the last minute rush of my raffle (that ended last Saturday night) I also made a good bit more treasure. Ofcourse that isn't real profit, but since I already accounted for the cost of the prizes of the raffle before I started this quest, it can now be counted as profit. :) [b]Updated totals[/b] On hand currency: 30.4% (+ 0.5%) Hoard value: ~8.1% (+/- 0.0%) Total: 38.5% (+ 0.5%) [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=5][font=garamond][i]Plans for next week[/i][/center] [font=garamond]I hope that I can do some more sniping next week, because, while I am really bad at it, the few times I do manage to get one, the profit is really great! Other than that I am doing some coliseum-grinding, some leveling services, and hopefully I'll be able to sell some lv25 Gen1s once I am done training those. It'll probably be a quiet week. [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=5][font=garamond][i]Question of the week[/i][/center] [font=garamond]How do [u]you[/u] mainly make your money on Flight Rising? Is it art? Sniping? Coliseum? Or some other great skill? Anyways, that's it for now! Thank you all for your continued support! [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ed14j4hr5jhxspv/earthbottom.png[/img][/center] [font=garamond]Pinglist @SariStar @Gusted @StarlitFire @ShadowSwirl @Skorpion @Cakeless @SolusPrime379 @Tiger33621 @Shrine @ladylilitu @LightningShatter @Moonsong48 @Alphaeon @Tufira @Inkbrush @Iceex @PixelSpiral @Neptunite @phandalin @Katargo @GlitterDCMarvel @Kiowa @depinvenom @Hainu @toxipraline @CelesteNova @Wianes @boi @Youmeanies @blitzhund @megalizardon4736 @Dandie @ShianneJanelle Thanks for the goodluck wishes! I hope you'll be able to finish your current project in a speedy manner and wish you luck for once you start your own quest for one of these scrolls!
earthtop.png
Progress update
earthmid.png

Hi folks!

Time for another update. I had expected this week to be very slow in sales, but I ended up making some good sales on the Auction House. I sold 72 auctions and made profit of nearly 1.2 million treasure and 1600 gems.

3Mhnsyr.png

I dug through my hoard and found some desirable apparel (silks, sylvan, wolf capes) that I could sell. I also sold a little bit of food, and for some reason after NotN ended, I still sold a couple of yellow and red Baldwin goop, that hadn't expired yet.

I also managed to snipe two Silver Kitsunes that I resold for some extra treasure, so technically the 1.2million treasure isn't all profit.

earthmid.png

In the last minute rush of my raffle (that ended last Saturday night) I also made a good bit more treasure. Ofcourse that isn't real profit, but since I already accounted for the cost of the prizes of the raffle before I started this quest, it can now be counted as profit. :)

Updated totals
On hand currency: 30.4% (+ 0.5%)
Hoard value: ~8.1% (+/- 0.0%)
Total: 38.5% (+ 0.5%)

earthmid.png
Plans for next week

I hope that I can do some more sniping next week, because, while I am really bad at it, the few times I do manage to get one, the profit is really great!

Other than that I am doing some coliseum-grinding, some leveling services, and hopefully I'll be able to sell some lv25 Gen1s once I am done training those. It'll probably be a quiet week.

earthmid.png
Question of the week
How do you mainly make your money on Flight Rising? Is it art? Sniping? Coliseum? Or some other great skill?

Anyways, that's it for now!
Thank you all for your continued support!

earthbottom.png

Pinglist
@SariStar
@Gusted
@StarlitFire
@ShadowSwirl
@Skorpion
@Cakeless
@SolusPrime379
@Tiger33621
@Shrine
@ladylilitu
@LightningShatter
@Moonsong48
@Alphaeon
@Tufira
@Inkbrush
@Iceex
@PixelSpiral
@Neptunite
@phandalin
@Katargo
@GlitterDCMarvel
@Kiowa
@depinvenom
@Hainu
@toxipraline
@CelesteNova
@Wianes
@boi
@Youmeanies
@blitzhund
@megalizardon4736
@Dandie

@ShianneJanelle Thanks for the goodluck wishes! I hope you'll be able to finish your current project in a speedy manner and wish you luck for once you start your own quest for one of these scrolls!
@Gaia I don't. I stay poor forever XD
tUjSZIC.png
[quote name="Youmeanies" date=2018-01-06 09:15:21] @Gaia I don't. I stay poor forever XD [/quote] me too, actually
Youmeanies wrote on 2018-01-06:
me too, actually

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
Exalting, marketplace sniping and hoard selling junk. Thinking of sniping some kitsunes :o
Exalting, marketplace sniping and hoard selling junk. Thinking of sniping some kitsunes :o
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
@Gaia
I hoardsell a lot of stuff, coli a bit, that sort of stuff. I've tried leveling fodder and exalting, but no luck with that so far. I think I might try art soon, since I got a new art tablet (With which I drew the scarves in my signature).
@Gaia
I hoardsell a lot of stuff, coli a bit, that sort of stuff. I've tried leveling fodder and exalting, but no luck with that so far. I think I might try art soon, since I got a new art tablet (With which I drew the scarves in my signature).
I have a scarf problem. Send scarves help.
Aviator ScarfFlair ScarfSilk Scarf
@Gaia
My way of making gems on here are art commissions. Sadly, those depend on buyers buying them ;o;

I've been giving things away in my Free shop since 2013 xD

I should probably learn how to make money like others do (coli, sniping, etc)
@Gaia
My way of making gems on here are art commissions. Sadly, those depend on buyers buying them ;o;

I've been giving things away in my Free shop since 2013 xD

I should probably learn how to make money like others do (coli, sniping, etc)
@Gaia My goodness,what are you pricing your items?

My main income is hoardselling & my hatchery (hasn't been doing too hot lately lol)
@Gaia My goodness,what are you pricing your items?

My main income is hoardselling & my hatchery (hasn't been doing too hot lately lol)
*B.R Hatchery*

Wishlist: By Item

Wishlist: By Dragon
To Find a Dragon-ers: Please ping even if you aren't interested! :)
@Gaia I mainly do coliseum grinding/exalting, and occasionally Eliminate or some eggs drop, which is always a lovely surprise!
@Gaia I mainly do coliseum grinding/exalting, and occasionally Eliminate or some eggs drop, which is always a lovely surprise!
celine%20sig.gif
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 51 52