Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Imperial Scroll Quest
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 51 52
@Gaia

Aw glad you're having better luck today! As for the egg, are you gonna hatch it ?! :3c

Over 2kg?! That's incredible, I hope this streak continues for ya! Best of luck!

@Gaia

Aw glad you're having better luck today! As for the egg, are you gonna hatch it ?! :3c

Over 2kg?! That's incredible, I hope this streak continues for ya! Best of luck!

@blitzhund Probably not! I've been collecting eggs for years, but it's a long time since I last hatched one myself xD It's probably gonna be tucked away safely in my vault just in case I decide to hatch it one day :)
@blitzhund Probably not! I've been collecting eggs for years, but it's a long time since I last hatched one myself xD It's probably gonna be tucked away safely in my vault just in case I decide to hatch it one day :)
@Gaia
PInglist, please! :D
@Gaia
PInglist, please! :D
*B.R Hatchery*

Wishlist: By Item

Wishlist: By Dragon
To Find a Dragon-ers: Please ping even if you aren't interested! :)
@Gaia Pinglist pls, and thank you!
@Gaia Pinglist pls, and thank you!
yeet yeet welcome to the crippling social anxiety meet and greet.

-I'm a dude, so He/Him
-All Fodder named with RNG or Click/Chip
-please send pohip planters and maybe a bowl of ramen. thank you so much.
Pinglist updated! :)
Pinglist updated! :)
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/oummgrma2dntglw/earthtop.png[/img] [size=6][font=garamond][i]Progress update [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img][/center] [font=Garamond]Hi folks! Phew, guys! Night of the Nocturne is over, and what a two weeks it has been! I made some massive profits from selling Baldwin transmutations, and I still have loads of stuff that didn't sell. (fingers crossed for a new big Baldwin update soon.. please?) Over 900 auctions sold the past two weeks, and collectively I've made over 20,000 gems profit! [center][img]https://imgur.com/BN3Jpw6.png[/img][/center] [font=Garamond]I wish it could be NotN more often, because despite 20k gems being an awful lot, it is still only about 2.5% of my goal. But I keep hope that we'll make it eventually. I must keep going and not give up. [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img][/center] [font=Garamond] As I said - I made a ton of treasure by selling the Baldwin materials I had been transmuting and buying in the past weeks on the Auction House. I did hold off on selling them in the beginning, because I had looked up the prices of the necessary materials for the Strange Chest recipes of last year, and last year they were at least twice as high for some items. In hopes of the prices rising, I didn't immediately jump in, but when it turned out prices weren't going to rise any further, I had trouble trying to sell the items at all. Especially because you get undercut so fast, and demand simply wasn't has high as I had expected. Lesson learned for next year. Despite spending so many of my familiars on transmuting (which take up a fair chunk of hoard-sell value), I got so much NotN loot that I still made some profit in hoardsell value too. If you are interested to see my NotN loot, check out this thread: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2338275 [b]Updated totals[/b] On hand currency: 29.9% (+ 2.6%) Hoard value: 8.1% (+ 0.1%) Total: 38.0% (+ 2.7%) [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=5][font=garamond][i]Plans for next week[/i][/center] [font=garamond]For this coming week, I still have a few hours left for my raffle, during which I'll expect to get a bunch of more last-minute entries. After that though, I think I am mostly going to recuperate the coming week from these past two very intense weeks. Having a cold, a migraine just last night, and overall being incredibly tired, I think I need a little break, and I'm not getting one from work. As is my tradition, I will be thinking about what my goals for this calender year will be. I try to set goals for myself during FR's anniversary (which coincides with my account anniversary) and during our real-life new year. I both try to set new goals, and reflect on the goals I set half a year earlier to see if I am behind, on, or ahead of schedule. :) [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=5][font=garamond][i]Question of the week[/i][/center] [font=garamond]Do you have any FR new year's resolutions? If so, what are they? I am always curious to see what kind of goals and ambitions other people set for themselves on Flight Rising :) Of course I am also very curious to hear how your NotN went! Got any good loot, gorgeous hatchies, unbelievable luck? Anyways, that's it for now! Thank you all for your continued support! [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ed14j4hr5jhxspv/earthbottom.png[/img][/center] [font=garamond]Pinglist @SariStar @Gusted @StarlitFire @ShadowSwirl @Skorpion @Cakeless @SolusPrime379 @Tiger33621 @Shrine @ladylilitu @LightningShatter @Moonsong48 @Alphaeon @Tufira @Inkbrush @Iceex @PixelSpiral @Neptunite @phandalin @Katargo @GlitterDCMarvel @Kiowa @depinvenom @Hainu @toxipraline @CelesteNova @Wianes @boi @Youmeanies @blitzhund @megalizardon4736 @Dandie
earthtop.png
Progress update
earthmid.png

Hi folks!

Phew, guys! Night of the Nocturne is over, and what a two weeks it has been! I made some massive profits from selling Baldwin transmutations, and I still have loads of stuff that didn't sell. (fingers crossed for a new big Baldwin update soon.. please?)

Over 900 auctions sold the past two weeks, and collectively I've made over 20,000 gems profit!

BN3Jpw6.png

I wish it could be NotN more often, because despite 20k gems being an awful lot, it is still only about 2.5% of my goal. But I keep hope that we'll make it eventually. I must keep going and not give up.

earthmid.png

As I said - I made a ton of treasure by selling the Baldwin materials I had been transmuting and buying in the past weeks on the Auction House. I did hold off on selling them in the beginning, because I had looked up the prices of the necessary materials for the Strange Chest recipes of last year, and last year they were at least twice as high for some items. In hopes of the prices rising, I didn't immediately jump in, but when it turned out prices weren't going to rise any further, I had trouble trying to sell the items at all. Especially because you get undercut so fast, and demand simply wasn't has high as I had expected. Lesson learned for next year.

Despite spending so many of my familiars on transmuting (which take up a fair chunk of hoard-sell value), I got so much NotN loot that I still made some profit in hoardsell value too.

If you are interested to see my NotN loot, check out this thread: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2338275

Updated totals
On hand currency: 29.9% (+ 2.6%)
Hoard value: 8.1% (+ 0.1%)
Total: 38.0% (+ 2.7%)

earthmid.png
Plans for next week

For this coming week, I still have a few hours left for my raffle, during which I'll expect to get a bunch of more last-minute entries. After that though, I think I am mostly going to recuperate the coming week from these past two very intense weeks. Having a cold, a migraine just last night, and overall being incredibly tired, I think I need a little break, and I'm not getting one from work.

As is my tradition, I will be thinking about what my goals for this calender year will be. I try to set goals for myself during FR's anniversary (which coincides with my account anniversary) and during our real-life new year. I both try to set new goals, and reflect on the goals I set half a year earlier to see if I am behind, on, or ahead of schedule. :)

earthmid.png
Question of the week
Do you have any FR new year's resolutions? If so, what are they? I am always curious to see what kind of goals and ambitions other people set for themselves on Flight Rising :)

Of course I am also very curious to hear how your NotN went! Got any good loot, gorgeous hatchies, unbelievable luck?

Anyways, that's it for now!
Thank you all for your continued support!

earthbottom.png

Pinglist
@SariStar
@Gusted
@StarlitFire
@ShadowSwirl
@Skorpion
@Cakeless
@SolusPrime379
@Tiger33621
@Shrine
@ladylilitu
@LightningShatter
@Moonsong48
@Alphaeon
@Tufira
@Inkbrush
@Iceex
@PixelSpiral
@Neptunite
@phandalin
@Katargo
@GlitterDCMarvel
@Kiowa
@depinvenom
@Hainu
@toxipraline
@CelesteNova
@Wianes
@boi
@Youmeanies
@blitzhund
@megalizardon4736
@Dandie
@Gaia Exactly how much treasure and gems do you have right now? o.o
@Gaia Exactly how much treasure and gems do you have right now? o.o
tUjSZIC.png
@Youmeanies 34 million treasure and 196 k gems ^^
@Youmeanies 34 million treasure and 196 k gems ^^
You're doing so well!

My only FR resolution is to do my best to hatch a triple obs G1. If I ever manage to do that by some amazing feat, I'll be saving for an Imp Scroll myself.
You're doing so well!

My only FR resolution is to do my best to hatch a triple obs G1. If I ever manage to do that by some amazing feat, I'll be saving for an Imp Scroll myself.
Oh you did so well!
I thought the notln was a really fun event! i didn't hatch any really pretty gen1's but i hatched a really really pretty lightning dragon! and i found the egg during notln so i think it counts :p

but i was really lucky and snatched an almost XYY for 5k! - which i then sold for 50k really nice with a little profit :3

and i don't think i have any "real" resolutions, but i think i will be using the auction much more than i did this year!
Oh you did so well!
I thought the notln was a really fun event! i didn't hatch any really pretty gen1's but i hatched a really really pretty lightning dragon! and i found the egg during notln so i think it counts :p

but i was really lucky and snatched an almost XYY for 5k! - which i then sold for 50k really nice with a little profit :3

and i don't think i have any "real" resolutions, but i think i will be using the auction much more than i did this year!
underskrift.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 51 52