Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Closed] The Legacy Project
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21
@Saraceaser Thanks! I named her Maybelle. :)
@Saraceaser Thanks! I named her Maybelle. :)
by-Joydom-FR.png
@softbun
Maybelle? What a pretty name! I'll add her right away, and thank you for taking her! ^^
@softbun
Maybelle? What a pretty name! I'll add her right away, and thank you for taking her! ^^
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
Darn missed them again. Aw well I will wait for the next hatch.
Darn missed them again. Aw well I will wait for the next hatch.
4sMOFQ8.pnghVHlIic.png
[quote][center]@Cronch @HSoup @Superblox @softbun @DragonWarrior333 @kuill @SuperNinjaDragon @SakuraAngel @Loom @Faededfyre @Geology @Scintillation @Breshcandra @LapisDragon17718 @veggiestew @kaffeAddict @pierrct @TheMoiety @Salathielly @Hamdragon @Kookaburra @Morifinde @SakuraAngel @ekatommyriouchos[/quote][center] So! Asier, the first of Luna's and Ailran's children, has produced our first Gen 3 by the amazing Kookaburra, and well... I don't know, I think the line is cursed at this point considering they are, [i]again[/i], sitting on a 1 egg nest. :P [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35485720] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/354858/35485720_350.png[/img] [/url] Primary - Ultramarine Basic Secondary - Teal Basic Tertiary - Cornflower Basic He's an ugly little duckling, but if anyone wants to attempt to breed the ugly out just let me know as I'm holding him at the moment. :3 Have a good day, and I'll ping you all again in two days when Luna's and Ailran's next [s]1 egg[/s] batch hatch!

So! Asier, the first of Luna's and Ailran's children, has produced our first Gen 3 by the amazing Kookaburra, and well... I don't know, I think the line is cursed at this point considering they are, again, sitting on a 1 egg nest. :P

35485720_350.png

Primary - Ultramarine Basic
Secondary - Teal Basic
Tertiary - Cornflower Basic

He's an ugly little duckling, but if anyone wants to attempt to breed the ugly out just let me know as I'm holding him at the moment. :3

Have a good day, and I'll ping you all again in two days when Luna's and Ailran's next 1 egg batch hatch!
U4Cs8mx.gif
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@Saraceaser - I can take him for the next round of breeding.
@Saraceaser - I can take him for the next round of breeding.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
Darn missed again.
Darn missed again.
4sMOFQ8.pnghVHlIic.png
@HSoup
Sorry for the wait, I'll send him right over! ^^

@Breshcandra
Sorry friend, it seems you will have to wait till the next chance. ^^;;
@HSoup
Sorry for the wait, I'll send him right over! ^^

@Breshcandra
Sorry friend, it seems you will have to wait till the next chance. ^^;;
U4Cs8mx.gif
@Saraceaser - Does his mate need to be unbred?
@Saraceaser - Does his mate need to be unbred?
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
@HSoup
It doesn't matter! His mate can be whomever you wish, but the only thing I ask is that whichever Dragon ends up being his mate not also be part of Luna's Ailran's line, but other than that choose as you please! ^^
@HSoup
It doesn't matter! His mate can be whomever you wish, but the only thing I ask is that whichever Dragon ends up being his mate not also be part of Luna's Ailran's line, but other than that choose as you please! ^^
U4Cs8mx.gif
@Saraceaser

Are you on FR time?
@Saraceaser

Are you on FR time?
4sMOFQ8.pnghVHlIic.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21