Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Closed] The Legacy Project
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
[quote][center]@Cronch @HSoup @Superblox @softbun @DragonWarrior333 @kuill @SuperNinjaDragon @SakuraAngel @Loom @Faededfyre @Geology @Scintillation @Breshcandra @LapisDragon17718 @veggiestew @kaffeAddict @pierrct @TheMoiety @Salathielly @Hamdragon @Kookaburra[/quote] Hey, everyone! Sorry for disappearing like that, went on vacation and didn't know that I wouldn't be able to use any internet for an entire week. ^^;; Anyways, thought to let you all know this project will continue on, and that Sese and Ioranas has 3 eggs! Let me know if you need anything, and I'll ping everyone again when they hatch! :3
Hey, everyone! Sorry for disappearing like that, went on vacation and didn't know that I wouldn't be able to use any internet for an entire week. ^^;;

Anyways, thought to let you all know this project will continue on, and that Sese and Ioranas has 3 eggs!

Let me know if you need anything, and I'll ping everyone again when they hatch! :3
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
No worries! @Saraceaser Hope you had a great vacation!^^
(I probably asked this before, so sorry about that, but to breed one of your descendants for the project, will they be posted somewhere?)
No worries! @Saraceaser Hope you had a great vacation!^^
(I probably asked this before, so sorry about that, but to breed one of your descendants for the project, will they be posted somewhere?)
SQVdsFh.png oi. ~Grad student~
~ Lair purge! Lotsa pretties!
~ PWYW Fodder Saves Here! Accepting fodder, gems, treasure, etc.
QsENFIw.png
@SakuraAngel
Thanks! It was quite a lot of fun, even though I actually returned a day earlier after getting stomach flu, but it was fun nonetheless. ^^

And yup! All will be posted here. :3 Or at least, that's the plan~ That's to say, the thread might be moved to Dragon Share/Trading depending on just how much Dragons start to dominate the thread and such. ^^
@SakuraAngel
Thanks! It was quite a lot of fun, even though I actually returned a day earlier after getting stomach flu, but it was fun nonetheless. ^^

And yup! All will be posted here. :3 Or at least, that's the plan~ That's to say, the thread might be moved to Dragon Share/Trading depending on just how much Dragons start to dominate the thread and such. ^^
U4Cs8mx.gif
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
Aw stomach flu is awful. Hope you're better now?

I see! Awesomeee! Can't wait to start:))
Aw stomach flu is awful. Hope you're better now?

I see! Awesomeee! Can't wait to start:))
QsENFIw.png
@Saraceaser Welcome back! Excited to see the new hatchlings!
@Saraceaser Welcome back! Excited to see the new hatchlings!
by-Joydom-FR.png
i bred asier with zeegan; [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34653210] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/346533/34653210_350.png[/img] [/url] one egg nest OTL
i bred asier with zeegan;

34653210_350.png

one egg nest OTL
HO7jGPA.png Kookaburra
on Pixpets

4832_1e9d4aab6ad6e40e_I.gif11047_f99b7458f856f2a5_I.gif3926_9be993f525c9c6e9_I.gif17800_2c92a7469c1b3278_I.gif3175_d07d5c3f5cbab53c_I.gif5875_5d1f8496eb6f2897_I.gif8457_4ac4f4ab6c0f9d95_I.gif9030_380187e4ad587cc8_I.gif8066_f262055000960407_I.gif9152_6633c512e23795d8_I.gif
@Kookaburra
I think Asier's line is simply cursed or something... >.> But thanks for letting me know! I'll add her to the Family Tree. :3
@Kookaburra
I think Asier's line is simply cursed or something... >.> But thanks for letting me know! I'll add her to the Family Tree. :3
U4Cs8mx.gif
[quote= Pinglist(s)] [center]@Cronch @HSoup @Superblox @softbun @DragonWarrior333 @kuill @SuperNinjaDragon @SakuraAngel @Loom @Faededfyre @Geology @Scintillation @Breshcandra @LapisDragon17718 @veggiestew @kaffeAddict @pierrct @TheMoiety @Salathielly @Hamdragon @Kookaburra @Morifinde @ekatommyriouchos[/quote] [center] Hey, everyone! Today we got three beautiful Gen2 hatchlings from Sese and Ioranas! ^^ Please make sure when asking for one to provide a name for the hatchling; this is mostly just so I can quickly add the hatchling's name to the registry and such. :3 Oh, and I would like to reiterate the rules regarding exalting and giving hatchlings genes: Both of the these are totally okay though not preferred, just be sure if you change the hatchling's genes and/or exalt it, make sure to let me know! This is so I can keep track of the lineages properly. Anyways, here's the hatchlings! Just post and let me know if you want one. ^^ (And just saying, that Fae Boy is the PERFECT example of equal genes from both parents: He has his father's Primary and Tertiary colors, but his mother's Secondary color and Breed! I don't know, I think it's a cool coincidence. ;3) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35414257] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/354143/35414257_350.png[/img] [/url] TAKEN Shamrock/Leaf/Mint Basic/Basic/Basic Mirror - Female [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35414258] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/354143/35414258_350.png[/img] [/url] TAKEN Caribbean/Mantis/Jungle Basic/Basic/Basic Fae - Male [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35414259] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/354143/35414259_350.png[/img] [/url] TAKEN Teal/Pear/Mint Basic/Basic/Basic Mirror - Female Oh, and I'll be breeding Luna and Ailran again! Hopefully we get more than one egg from this time. ;3
Hey, everyone! Today we got three beautiful Gen2 hatchlings from Sese and Ioranas! ^^ Please make sure when asking for one to provide a name for the hatchling; this is mostly just so I can quickly add the hatchling's name to the registry and such. :3

Oh, and I would like to reiterate the rules regarding exalting and giving hatchlings genes: Both of the these are totally okay though not preferred, just be sure if you change the hatchling's genes and/or exalt it, make sure to let me know! This is so I can keep track of the lineages properly.

Anyways, here's the hatchlings! Just post and let me know if you want one. ^^ (And just saying, that Fae Boy is the PERFECT example of equal genes from both parents: He has his father's Primary and Tertiary colors, but his mother's Secondary color and Breed! I don't know, I think it's a cool coincidence. ;3)

35414257_350.png

TAKEN
Shamrock/Leaf/Mint
Basic/Basic/Basic
Mirror - Female

35414258_350.png

TAKEN
Caribbean/Mantis/Jungle
Basic/Basic/Basic
Fae - Male

35414259_350.png

TAKEN
Teal/Pear/Mint
Basic/Basic/Basic
Mirror - Female

Oh, and I'll be breeding Luna and Ailran again! Hopefully we get more than one egg from this time. ;3
U4Cs8mx.gif
OML, I can't decide which hatchie I would like to breed^^:P
OML, I can't decide which hatchie I would like to breed^^:P
QsENFIw.png
@SakuraAngel
XD Personally I like little Fae boy but i may be bias because Caribbean is one of my favorite colors in FR. XD It's up to you if you want to breed one! Just let me know if you want to breed one of the hatchlings this time, no pressure. ;3
@SakuraAngel
XD Personally I like little Fae boy but i may be bias because Caribbean is one of my favorite colors in FR. XD It's up to you if you want to breed one! Just let me know if you want to breed one of the hatchlings this time, no pressure. ;3
U4Cs8mx.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21