Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Closed] The Legacy Project
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@softbun
Thanks! XD (me and RNG don't tend to see eye to eye, but sometimes we work things out, you know? XD)
@softbun
Thanks! XD (me and RNG don't tend to see eye to eye, but sometimes we work things out, you know? XD)
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@Kookaburra
Alright, Asier is good to go! ^^ Be sure to let me know what Mate he gets! ;3
@Kookaburra
Alright, Asier is good to go! ^^ Be sure to let me know what Mate he gets! ;3
U4Cs8mx.gif
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
Could you ping me for the next nest:D?
Could you ping me for the next nest:D?
SQVdsFh.png oi. ~Grad student~
~ Lair purge! Lotsa pretties!
~ PWYW Fodder Saves Here! Accepting fodder, gems, treasure, etc.
QsENFIw.png
@SakuraAngel
Most certainly! ^^
@SakuraAngel
Most certainly! ^^
U4Cs8mx.gif
Awesome, thanks!
Awesome, thanks!
SQVdsFh.png oi. ~Grad student~
~ Lair purge! Lotsa pretties!
~ PWYW Fodder Saves Here! Accepting fodder, gems, treasure, etc.
QsENFIw.png
Ah, hope there's more hatchlings next time! Although I'll be happy to take a G3.
Ah, hope there's more hatchlings next time! Although I'll be happy to take a G3.
poor thing... needs to update his forum signature and hasn't yet. oh well!
@Cronch
Sorry, maybe next time? I'll ping everyone on the General Pinglist once my next set of hatches hatch. ^^
@Cronch
Sorry, maybe next time? I'll ping everyone on the General Pinglist once my next set of hatches hatch. ^^
U4Cs8mx.gif
That little dragon is a looker. =) Sad there was only one. Ah well hopeful I can snag one from the next batch.
That little dragon is a looker. =) Sad there was only one. Ah well hopeful I can snag one from the next batch.
4sMOFQ8.pnghVHlIic.png
@Breshcandra
Yeah, sorry RNG cursed me right when I was ready to start the project. ^^;; Anyways, next nest should be ready in about 4 days, and this is my Fae/Mirror tropical-colored pair, so they should give some interesting colored hatchies. ^^

(Hope RNG is kind to me, really. >.>)
@Breshcandra
Yeah, sorry RNG cursed me right when I was ready to start the project. ^^;; Anyways, next nest should be ready in about 4 days, and this is my Fae/Mirror tropical-colored pair, so they should give some interesting colored hatchies. ^^

(Hope RNG is kind to me, really. >.>)
U4Cs8mx.gif
Tomorrow Sese & Ioranas go on a nest! :3 (Hoping for at least 3 eggs, maybe 5 if RNG is nice~)
Tomorrow Sese & Ioranas go on a nest! :3 (Hoping for at least 3 eggs, maybe 5 if RNG is nice~)
U4Cs8mx.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21