Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [GG] 4D Labyrinth - Prizes being sent
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26 27
@DragonWarrior333 @dorklord @wingworm @Quinineer @Rocwylde @Ellapinky @80MinToMidnight @wetdog15 @Lundlaeva @Stanzascale @Watercolour @Nishiboys @emmasquema @Hoefler @Jetfeather @Oakensoul @Bluecupcake52 @aformofmotion @Ashtar Okay! The first Chapter is up (I apologize now for the change in tenses throughout the stories, I'm really bad about that...)! I'm sorry for the delay I've been trying to get this event under control lol. The second chapter (and Monday's Daily Challenge) will go up between 21:00 and rollover today. There's one additional rule: Every third "Obstacle" a random piece of Equipment that your Champion is carrying will break (ToDI and Potions are not included in this). Your Champion will discard the broken Equipment and will then have space to replace it. This is because more people are playing than I expected you are all leveling machines lol. So this should keep a more regular level of participation. Thank you all! ---------------------------------------- [center][size=6][color=043B04]Today's Chapter[/size][/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/nYFFo9r.png[/img][/center] [center][color=256306][size=4]As the ground reverberates with the toppling of the ancient giants two of the four Champions dart rapidly forward. Dahlia rushing over the grassy clearing and Aehobak through the loam-scented air. Hestia stands and gazes contemplatively at the four openings; her mind churning she thinks through all she’s learned of the maze and which path might serve her best. Hearing a low chuckle she glances over at Marcel who has also stayed behind. Puzzled she quirks her head as he makes a few small motions with his agile claws. Scintillating through the air Aehobak comes to an abrupt tumbling halt while Dahlia’s feet seem to tangle beneath her. Frustrated snarls emanate from the two Champions as they try in vain to get their limbs to cooperate. “That’s not very sporting of you,” chides Hestia. Marcel winks at her, “No rules in the Labyrinth.” Whistling quietly he waits for Hestia to choose her route. Eyeing him closely she starts off for the Southernmost opening. Sweeping a low bow in her direction he heads off towards the furthest entrance. Before reaching his destination he waves casually behind him, releasing the small hex he placed on Dahlia and Aehobak. With an angry hiss Aehobak speeds off in pursuit of Marcel. Reaching the mouth of the tunnel two paces behind the Skydancer he starts in after his quarry before the Ancient Guardian shouts a warning, “One Champion per route! No other rules apply.” Turning around in frustration he chooses the entrance directly to the left. Climbing to her feet with amused resignation Dahlia watches this small show play out before traipsing towards the remaining green maw. She offers a jaunty wave to the watching crowd before swiftly entering its dark depths. [center][size=6][color=043B04]Champion Stories[/size][/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/nYFFo9r.png[/img][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20599919] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/206000/20599919_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Marcel moves five spaces today, thank to a Major Flask of Fleet Feet! Due to wingworm’s timely Daily Challenge post Marcel moves first today! Space One: Pass. Space Two: Pass. Space Three: Obstacle (Agility). Space Four: Pass. Space Five: Pass Stepping into his chosen route moments before feeling the irritated presence of the green Spiral behind him Marcel pauses, waiting to see if the Labyrinth magic will prevent two Champions in the same space. Hearing the Guardian’s shout he gives a small smile and starts forward. Warily watching the thick growth the Skydancer travels in a straight line for a little while before coming to face to face with a large rock-fall. Edging around the tumbled stones he quickly realizes that there’s no way to get around, he’s going to have to climb. Resigned he tucks his staff more securely along his flank before carefully approaching the impediment. Pocked with deep, pulsating holes, the rocks don’t seem to be particularly sturdy… taking a steadying breath Marcel begins to climb the pile. With some relief he reaches the top while suffering nothing more than a slight queasiness from being so close to the malignantly pulsing holes. As he crests the top a small shudder shakes the stones beneath him. Alarmed he looks down to see long, spiky, worm-like [i]things[/i] slithering out of every single one of the dozens of holes scattered throughout the rocks. With jaws ringed in razor sharp, jutting teeth the serpentine creatures turn towards the briefly paralyzed Skydancer. Realizing what exactly has formed those perfectly circular holes in stone he turns to leap off the small hill. Making a frantic bid for the sky his foot slips off one of the smaller rocks. As he begins to tumble snout-over-tailfeathers [color=purple](Agility Roll: Fail) [/color]a warm incandescent glow wraps around him. With sounds like rock on glass the creatures scurry back into their holes as Marcel is gently deposited upon the ground a good distance from the rock pile. With a small puff of pent-up breath he bows fluidly to the fading energy, “Your Grace, My eternal thanks are yours.” An amused warmth brushes his wings before the presence vanishes. He scans the path ahead carefully and moves out. [color=red]Outcome: Marcel had fives spaces to move today, but failed his agility roll. Using his Talisman of Divine Intervention he kept all 5 spaces and his health. Leaving him at space #5 and 4 bars of health.[/color] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/trFLzU4.png[/img][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28963885] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/289639/28963885_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Dahlia moves five spaces today, thanks to a Major Flask of Fleet Feet! Space One: Pass. Space Two: Pass. Space Three: Obstacle (Strength). Space Four: Obstacle (Strength). Space Five: Pass Moving at a swift pace Dahlia quickly barrels down the damp pathway, nimbly avoiding stray rocks, holes, and shrubbery. K nowing she’s the quickest over rough terrain she imagines the other dragons slowly plodding along. She chuckles to herself, “Sure Aehobak is quick in the air, but there’s no flight here! At least not so high that it matters.” Moving so quickly as to be a blur she crashes into a large and rotted pine. With a horrendous groan the tree topples from the momentum of a determined and distracted Bogsneak. A shooting pain spears her front paw as the woody behemoth hits the ground. A breathless shriek rips out of the Champion’s mouth. Protectively trying to pull her paw to her chest the shooting pain causes her to lose her breath. Freezing and taking a few deep, steadying breaths she slowly lowers herself to the ground to get a better look at her paw. A large limb from the tree has become stuck crosswise underneath the trunk, pinning her in place. Cursing, she gently sets herself against the tree trunk and puts the full force of her weight and muscle against it. With a dry creaking, the tree releases enough of its resting place for her to slowly pull herself free [color=purple](Strength Roll: Pass)[/color]. “How to get by this…”, resting for a moment she eyes the tree. Resettling herself against its trunk she strains forward attempting to shift it out of the path. With stubborn resistance the pine shifts not even an inch. Grunting and cursing Dahlia strains harder and adds a bit of magic to her push… and flops back muscles pulled and quivering when the tree still doesn’t give even an inch in apology for her injury [color=purple](Strength Roll: Fail) [/color]. Overheated and trembling she decides to rest here. [color=red]Outcome: Dahlia had five spaces to move today. She succeeded with her first test of Strength, but failed the second leaving her with 2 bars of health and at space #4.[/color] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/trFLzU4.png[/img][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31079166] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/310792/31079166_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Hestia moves three spaces today! Space One: Obstacle (Intelligence). Space Two: Pass. Space Three: Pass. Slowly entering the path Hestia comes to an abrupt halt. Not even ten paces into the maze a stone wall obstructs the entire passageway. “Well, that’s not very conducive to forward movement…” The Coatl studies the wall, thinking. [i]More than two Imperials tall it can’t be flown or climbed over… [/i]Tilting her head she notices glimmer in the very bottom of the stone. Moving closer the glimmers resolves into runes. Delight swirls through her, “Ancient Draconian! I can read that!” She claps her hands happily and translates the text, [b]By holding me strong dragons are made weak.[/b] “Hmmm….” thoughtfully she looks up at sky still visible through the dark green latticework above. Watching the branches sway lithely in the fragile breeze a grin breaks over her face. “Breath!” She declares triumphantly. Unmoved the stone stares her down. “But… it is breath. Isn’t it?” Moving closer she looks at the stone again. “Oh!” Shaking her head at her foolishness she repeats it in the Ancient Language. Silently the stone sinks into the ground leaving no trace of its passing [color=purple](Intelligence Roll: Pass)[/color]. Thrilled at passing her first test Hestia moves deeper into the Labyrinth. [color=red]Outcome: Hestia had three spaces to move today. She passed her Intelligence Obstacle leaving her at space #3 and 2 bars of Health.[/color] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/trFLzU4.png[/img][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29766991] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/297670/29766991_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Aehobak moves three spaces today! Space One: Obstacle (Intelligence). Space Two: Pass. Space Three: Pass Muttering under his breath Aehobak darts into his hastily chosen route. Feeling magic pressing down on him his altitude is slowly lowered until he is mere feet above the ground. [i]Oh right, no flying[/i], he remembers sourly. He lets out an explosive breath and consciously releases his anger at Marcel and his dirty tricks. [i]Besides that prancing Skydancer isn’t nearly as quick or hardy as this maze will require him to be. Just gotta beat him to the relic...[/i] Moving at a quick and steady pace the Spiral relaxes slightly in the buzzing silence and peace. A large shape steps out and settles onto the path a few yards in front of him. Coming to a smooth stop he regards the large Manticore studying him with a small smile and lazy eyes. “Welcome to the Labyrinth little wyrm,” she greets sibilantly and with a now wide, wide smile, “are you here to discuss the secrets of the universe?” “Uhm, sure?” Uncertainly Aehobak balances lightly waiting for the tell-tale twitch that will betray the coming attack. Tensing he watches tensely as the Manticore gives a quiet laugh and paces slowly forward to stop just a few steps away. “O, Champion, tell me, what is the first principle of flight?” Untensing Aehobak thinks about it, “I don’t remem-” [color=purple](Intelligence Roll:Fail)[/color]a flashing rivulet of fire ignites his veins as the Manticore lashes her tail forward and then steps daintily backwards and the Spiral collapses to the ground in a paroxysm of pain. “Perhaps next time you will offer more compelling conversation?” Laughing again she strolls off into the undergrowth. [color=red]Outcome: Aehobak had three spaces to move today. He failed his Intelligence Obstacle losing one space and one bar of Health leaving him at space #2 and with 2 bars of health.[/color]
@DragonWarrior333 @dorklord @wingworm @Quinineer @Rocwylde @Ellapinky @80MinToMidnight @wetdog15 @Lundlaeva @Stanzascale @Watercolour @Nishiboys @emmasquema @Hoefler @Jetfeather @Oakensoul @Bluecupcake52 @aformofmotion @Ashtar

Okay! The first Chapter is up (I apologize now for the change in tenses throughout the stories, I'm really bad about that...)! I'm sorry for the delay I've been trying to get this event under control lol. The second chapter (and Monday's Daily Challenge) will go up between 21:00 and rollover today.

There's one additional rule: Every third "Obstacle" a random piece of Equipment that your Champion is carrying will break (ToDI and Potions are not included in this). Your Champion will discard the broken Equipment and will then have space to replace it.

This is because more people are playing than I expected you are all leveling machines lol. So this should keep a more regular level of participation.

Thank you all!

Today's Chapter
nYFFo9r.png

As the ground reverberates with the toppling of the ancient giants two of the four Champions dart rapidly forward. Dahlia rushing over the grassy clearing and Aehobak through the loam-scented air. Hestia stands and gazes contemplatively at the four openings; her mind churning she thinks through all she’s learned of the maze and which path might serve her best. Hearing a low chuckle she glances over at Marcel who has also stayed behind. Puzzled she quirks her head as he makes a few small motions with his agile claws. Scintillating through the air Aehobak comes to an abrupt tumbling halt while Dahlia’s feet seem to tangle beneath her. Frustrated snarls emanate from the two Champions as they try in vain to get their limbs to cooperate.

“That’s not very sporting of you,” chides Hestia.

Marcel winks at her, “No rules in the Labyrinth.” Whistling quietly he waits for Hestia to choose her route. Eyeing him closely she starts off for the Southernmost opening. Sweeping a low bow in her direction he heads off towards the furthest entrance.

Before reaching his destination he waves casually behind him, releasing the small hex he placed on Dahlia and Aehobak.

With an angry hiss Aehobak speeds off in pursuit of Marcel. Reaching the mouth of the tunnel two paces behind the Skydancer he starts in after his quarry before the Ancient Guardian shouts a warning, “One Champion per route! No other rules apply.” Turning around in frustration he chooses the entrance directly to the left.

Climbing to her feet with amused resignation Dahlia watches this small show play out before traipsing towards the remaining green maw. She offers a jaunty wave to the watching crowd before swiftly entering its dark depths.

Champion Stories
nYFFo9r.png

Marcel moves five spaces today, thank to a Major Flask of Fleet Feet! Due to wingworm’s timely Daily Challenge post Marcel moves first today! Space One: Pass. Space Two: Pass. Space Three: Obstacle (Agility). Space Four: Pass. Space Five: Pass

Stepping into his chosen route moments before feeling the irritated presence of the green Spiral behind him Marcel pauses, waiting to see if the Labyrinth magic will prevent two Champions in the same space. Hearing the Guardian’s shout he gives a small smile and starts forward. Warily watching the thick growth the Skydancer travels in a straight line for a little while before coming to face to face with a large rock-fall.

Edging around the tumbled stones he quickly realizes that there’s no way to get around, he’s going to have to climb. Resigned he tucks his staff more securely along his flank before carefully approaching the impediment. Pocked with deep, pulsating holes, the rocks don’t seem to be particularly sturdy… taking a steadying breath Marcel begins to climb the pile. With some relief he reaches the top while suffering nothing more than a slight queasiness from being so close to the malignantly pulsing holes.

As he crests the top a small shudder shakes the stones beneath him. Alarmed he looks down to see long, spiky, worm-like things slithering out of every single one of the dozens of holes scattered throughout the rocks. With jaws ringed in razor sharp, jutting teeth the serpentine creatures turn towards the briefly paralyzed Skydancer. Realizing what exactly has formed those perfectly circular holes in stone he turns to leap off the small hill. Making a frantic bid for the sky his foot slips off one of the smaller rocks. As he begins to tumble snout-over-tailfeathers (Agility Roll: Fail) a warm incandescent glow wraps around him. With sounds like rock on glass the creatures scurry back into their holes as Marcel is gently deposited upon the ground a good distance from the rock pile. With a small puff of pent-up breath he bows fluidly to the fading energy, “Your Grace, My eternal thanks are yours.” An amused warmth brushes his wings before the presence vanishes. He scans the path ahead carefully and moves out.

Outcome: Marcel had fives spaces to move today, but failed his agility roll. Using his Talisman of Divine Intervention he kept all 5 spaces and his health. Leaving him at space #5 and 4 bars of health.

trFLzU4.png

Dahlia moves five spaces today, thanks to a Major Flask of Fleet Feet! Space One: Pass. Space Two: Pass. Space Three: Obstacle (Strength). Space Four: Obstacle (Strength). Space Five: Pass

Moving at a swift pace Dahlia quickly barrels down the damp pathway, nimbly avoiding stray rocks, holes, and shrubbery. K nowing she’s the quickest over rough terrain she imagines the other dragons slowly plodding along. She chuckles to herself, “Sure Aehobak is quick in the air, but there’s no flight here! At least not so high that it matters.”

Moving so quickly as to be a blur she crashes into a large and rotted pine. With a horrendous groan the tree topples from the momentum of a determined and distracted Bogsneak. A shooting pain spears her front paw as the woody behemoth hits the ground. A breathless shriek rips out of the Champion’s mouth. Protectively trying to pull her paw to her chest the shooting pain causes her to lose her breath. Freezing and taking a few deep, steadying breaths she slowly lowers herself to the ground to get a better look at her paw. A large limb from the tree has become stuck crosswise underneath the trunk, pinning her in place. Cursing, she gently sets herself against the tree trunk and puts the full force of her weight and muscle against it. With a dry creaking, the tree releases enough of its resting place for her to slowly pull herself free (Strength Roll: Pass). “How to get by this…”, resting for a moment she eyes the tree. Resettling herself against its trunk she strains forward attempting to shift it out of the path. With stubborn resistance the pine shifts not even an inch. Grunting and cursing Dahlia strains harder and adds a bit of magic to her push… and flops back muscles pulled and quivering when the tree still doesn’t give even an inch in apology for her injury (Strength Roll: Fail) . Overheated and trembling she decides to rest here.

Outcome: Dahlia had five spaces to move today. She succeeded with her first test of Strength, but failed the second leaving her with 2 bars of health and at space #4.

trFLzU4.png

Hestia moves three spaces today! Space One: Obstacle (Intelligence). Space Two: Pass. Space Three: Pass.

Slowly entering the path Hestia comes to an abrupt halt. Not even ten paces into the maze a stone wall obstructs the entire passageway.

“Well, that’s not very conducive to forward movement…” The Coatl studies the wall, thinking. More than two Imperials tall it can’t be flown or climbed over… Tilting her head she notices glimmer in the very bottom of the stone. Moving closer the glimmers resolves into runes. Delight swirls through her, “Ancient Draconian! I can read that!” She claps her hands happily and translates the text, By holding me strong dragons are made weak. “Hmmm….” thoughtfully she looks up at sky still visible through the dark green latticework above. Watching the branches sway lithely in the fragile breeze a grin breaks over her face. “Breath!” She declares triumphantly.

Unmoved the stone stares her down. “But… it is breath. Isn’t it?” Moving closer she looks at the stone again. “Oh!” Shaking her head at her foolishness she repeats it in the Ancient Language. Silently the stone sinks into the ground leaving no trace of its passing (Intelligence Roll: Pass). Thrilled at passing her first test Hestia moves deeper into the Labyrinth.

Outcome: Hestia had three spaces to move today. She passed her Intelligence Obstacle leaving her at space #3 and 2 bars of Health.

trFLzU4.png

Aehobak moves three spaces today! Space One: Obstacle (Intelligence). Space Two: Pass. Space Three: Pass

Muttering under his breath Aehobak darts into his hastily chosen route. Feeling magic pressing down on him his altitude is slowly lowered until he is mere feet above the ground. Oh right, no flying, he remembers sourly.

He lets out an explosive breath and consciously releases his anger at Marcel and his dirty tricks. Besides that prancing Skydancer isn’t nearly as quick or hardy as this maze will require him to be. Just gotta beat him to the relic...

Moving at a quick and steady pace the Spiral relaxes slightly in the buzzing silence and peace. A large shape steps out and settles onto the path a few yards in front of him. Coming to a smooth stop he regards the large Manticore studying him with a small smile and lazy eyes.

“Welcome to the Labyrinth little wyrm,” she greets sibilantly and with a now wide, wide smile, “are you here to discuss the secrets of the universe?”

“Uhm, sure?” Uncertainly Aehobak balances lightly waiting for the tell-tale twitch that will betray the coming attack.

Tensing he watches tensely as the Manticore gives a quiet laugh and paces slowly forward to stop just a few steps away. “O, Champion, tell me, what is the first principle of flight?”

Untensing Aehobak thinks about it, “I don’t remem-” (Intelligence Roll:Fail)a flashing rivulet of fire ignites his veins as the Manticore lashes her tail forward and then steps daintily backwards and the Spiral collapses to the ground in a paroxysm of pain.

“Perhaps next time you will offer more compelling conversation?” Laughing again she strolls off into the undergrowth.

Outcome: Aehobak had three spaces to move today. He failed his Intelligence Obstacle losing one space and one bar of Health leaving him at space #2 and with 2 bars of health.
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
@Ellapinky, no, no you're good! It's a fairly complicated event lol. And since we haven't run one before everyone is learning (including me!). I'm hoping by Tuesday this should all be running fairly smoothly :) I appreciate your help with answering questions and pointing out errors. And I apologize if I'm short at all, I'm just hangry and anxious lol

@ThisOneIsBlue, welcome! Yes, there is ^.^ On the spreadsheet there is a "Champions" tab which lists all the supporters :)
@Ellapinky, no, no you're good! It's a fairly complicated event lol. And since we haven't run one before everyone is learning (including me!). I'm hoping by Tuesday this should all be running fairly smoothly :) I appreciate your help with answering questions and pointing out errors. And I apologize if I'm short at all, I'm just hangry and anxious lol

@ThisOneIsBlue, welcome! Yes, there is ^.^ On the spreadsheet there is a "Champions" tab which lists all the supporters :)
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
*squee* Thank you Wintercreek those are fantastic!
*squee* Thank you Wintercreek those are fantastic!
*** T0yVrtj.png GOqmx87.png

sapling hub link & small green momma & tiny orange cat

se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***
** starterpacks and nncu

mFjnag2.png
cVNhmkY.png
**behemoth and badge**

EvXj7Mf.png
**2019GreenskeeperHub

fScoZmX.png
se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png
**welcome, starter packs, bank vault

se8WqoZ.png
T0yVrtj.png
**welcome to nature +small green momma

***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
9BR4VrZ.png***
bank + vault + dandelion deposit

GOqmx87.png
** small orange cat

dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
uyHrPB4.png**
9BR4VrZ.png ** Special thanks to the legions of podids
who gave their claws to this project.

LGfILQY.gif***
** bank bank leaf Dandelion podids

2pis3YL.pngdUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.png**9BR4VrZ.pngdlwdi4H.png
** OOF bank bank CC Dandelion IF
dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.pngbhtyqsn.png**9BR4VrZ.png
** bank bank CC LOST Dandelion
******rXYdOjX.png 5TaV2hL.png ***EaAtnJi.png
** COYA GG, DADA, Monera

qnb6C0Q.gif
** teacup dragon advert

kUUVDw6.png*****35kBUID.png
large welcome pack sign

8g7QT7K.png
T0yVrtj.png
small welcome pack link & small green momma

GOqmx87.png
tiny orange cat
@Wintercreek I would like to be on the ping list, please, have sent in my first dragons to buy Hestia the *Talonok Spear, and have the link in my sigline. Hopefully I am doing this right and calculated 21:00 FR right. My daily tribute, the Delari Sylvae clan Animalia rep (I'm Monera so I just went with colors): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32350673] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/323507/32350673_350.png[/img] [/url] She's got black and white in her coloring, but she also fits the personality best among my other dragons (or at least the ones with black and white in their coloring. *edited to switch items since someone else got there first.
@Wintercreek

I would like to be on the ping list, please, have sent in my first dragons to buy Hestia the *Talonok Spear, and have the link in my sigline.

Hopefully I am doing this right and calculated 21:00 FR right.

My daily tribute, the Delari Sylvae clan Animalia rep (I'm Monera so I just went with colors):

32350673_350.png

She's got black and white in her coloring, but she also fits the personality best among my other dragons (or at least the ones with black and white in their coloring.

*edited to switch items since someone else got there first.

pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
I created a thread for Hestia support since I didn't see one and my brain is happier with all things Hestia being in one spot, it's already disorganized enough in here ;p

As such, it is absolutely nothing fancy, just a place. Anyone can feel free to take it over and I will happily delete it if someone else is working on something better.

Hopefully it is okay to share the link here.
I created a thread for Hestia support since I didn't see one and my brain is happier with all things Hestia being in one spot, it's already disorganized enough in here ;p

As such, it is absolutely nothing fancy, just a place. Anyone can feel free to take it over and I will happily delete it if someone else is working on something better.

Hopefully it is okay to share the link here.
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
@wingworm, thank you so much! I stress out really hard about writing lol. <3 Also, I wanted to let you know that Marcel is still 5 levels short for the Charm of the Serthis, I had a wrong price listed in the sheet (it was listed at several levels cheaper than the other charms because I messed up D:) and so the levels you sent Val last night ended up shorting him by 5 levels. I'm sorry about that! I didn't catch the mis-listed price until this morning.

@Saronai, I've added you to the pinglist! And you are absolutely doing this correctly :) That's excellent that you made a thread for Hestia support! And it is ok to share here lol. Thank you!
@wingworm, thank you so much! I stress out really hard about writing lol. <3 Also, I wanted to let you know that Marcel is still 5 levels short for the Charm of the Serthis, I had a wrong price listed in the sheet (it was listed at several levels cheaper than the other charms because I messed up D:) and so the levels you sent Val last night ended up shorting him by 5 levels. I'm sorry about that! I didn't catch the mis-listed price until this morning.

@Saronai, I've added you to the pinglist! And you are absolutely doing this correctly :) That's excellent that you made a thread for Hestia support! And it is ok to share here lol. Thank you!
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
@ Wintercreek No problem, I will take care of that in a few minutes! He needs his Charm of Serthis *nods* poor fellow

oops I forgot you are subscribed

Is the Champions tab up to date in the spreadsheet? I'm trying to estimate new equipment.

And a question: can we send dragon levels now to tomorrow or do we wait until after rollover? I remember reading that levels don't carry over to the next game day.

Thanks!
@ Wintercreek No problem, I will take care of that in a few minutes! He needs his Charm of Serthis *nods* poor fellow

oops I forgot you are subscribed

Is the Champions tab up to date in the spreadsheet? I'm trying to estimate new equipment.

And a question: can we send dragon levels now to tomorrow or do we wait until after rollover? I remember reading that levels don't carry over to the next game day.

Thanks!

** starterpacks and nncu

mFjnag2.png
cVNhmkY.png
**behemoth and badge**

EvXj7Mf.png
**2019GreenskeeperHub

fScoZmX.png

se8WqoZ.png
T0yVrtj.png
**welcome to nature +small green momma

***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
9BR4VrZ.png***
bank + vault + dandelion deposit

GOqmx87.png
** small orange cat

dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
uyHrPB4.png**
9BR4VrZ.png ** Special thanks to the legions of podids
who gave their claws to this project.

LGfILQY.gif***
** bank bank leaf Dandelion podids

2pis3YL.pngdUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.png**9BR4VrZ.pngdlwdi4H.png
** OOF bank bank CC Dandelion IF
dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.pngbhtyqsn.png**9BR4VrZ.png
** bank bank CC LOST Dandelion
******rXYdOjX.png 5TaV2hL.png ***EaAtnJi.png
** COYA GG, DADA, Monera

qnb6C0Q.gif
** teacup dragon advert

kUUVDw6.png*****35kBUID.png
large welcome pack sign

8g7QT7K.png
T0yVrtj.png
small welcome pack link & small green momma

GOqmx87.png
tiny orange cat
@DragonWarrior333 @dorklord @wingworm @Quinineer @Rocwylde @Ellapinky @80MinToMidnight @wetdog15 @Lundlaeva @Stanzascale @Watercolour @Nishiboys @emmasquema @Hoefler @Jetfeather @Oakensoul @Bluecupcake52 @aformofmotion @Ashtar @Saronai

Champion Support threads!

Fungi - Marcel

Animalia - Dahlia

Monera - Hestia

I really need to get off the computer for a little while...

I'll be back right before the event closes to accept CRs and answer questions!
@DragonWarrior333 @dorklord @wingworm @Quinineer @Rocwylde @Ellapinky @80MinToMidnight @wetdog15 @Lundlaeva @Stanzascale @Watercolour @Nishiboys @emmasquema @Hoefler @Jetfeather @Oakensoul @Bluecupcake52 @aformofmotion @Ashtar @Saronai

Champion Support threads!

Fungi - Marcel

Animalia - Dahlia

Monera - Hestia

I really need to get off the computer for a little while...

I'll be back right before the event closes to accept CRs and answer questions!
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
Forgive me if this has been asked, does the amulet of divine intervention count as 1/5 equipment slots?

Since it's listed under charms, I'd assume so, but it doesn't hold the same note about only 5 as the rest of the equipment so now I'm not so sure.
Forgive me if this has been asked, does the amulet of divine intervention count as 1/5 equipment slots?

Since it's listed under charms, I'd assume so, but it doesn't hold the same note about only 5 as the rest of the equipment so now I'm not so sure.
@Saronai Talisman of Divine Intervention fills one of the five equipment slots.

@Saronai Talisman of Divine Intervention fills one of the five equipment slots.

** starterpacks and nncu

mFjnag2.png
cVNhmkY.png
**behemoth and badge**

EvXj7Mf.png
**2019GreenskeeperHub

fScoZmX.png