Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Support] Animalia for QuaDraco
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@catgame21234 I saw you post in the main event thread, was that all levels necessary for a Fleet Feet potion? Also, welcome! :D

Also, to all people who have sent in any dergs please double check the spreadsheet for accuracy, I caught that not all of my sent in levels from last night were counted. <3
@catgame21234 I saw you post in the main event thread, was that all levels necessary for a Fleet Feet potion? Also, welcome! :D

Also, to all people who have sent in any dergs please double check the spreadsheet for accuracy, I caught that not all of my sent in levels from last night were counted. <3
iceberg_roses_hatchery_banner_01_by_adriannavo-db5y7qu.pngwinter_bonsai_planter_100_by_adriannavo-dbj6xrj.png
@80MinToMidnight
yeah that was for a potion, me and @bowserslave actualy put in the levels together. He was running through all the math last night.
if teres anyone you wanna talk to about the game its him

I just really need the items from grinding. XD
@80MinToMidnight
yeah that was for a potion, me and @bowserslave actualy put in the levels together. He was running through all the math last night.
if teres anyone you wanna talk to about the game its him

I just really need the items from grinding. XD
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
Thanks to Bowserslave and catgame21234 we also have a regular Fleet foot potion for Dahlia!

@dorklord, @Rocwylde, @Hoefler, @Bowerslave, @Bluecupcake52, @catgame21234

Let's get a Major Health potion too, since we have 1 remaining potion slot? We can also get her 2 other pieces of equipment, should we try for a Talisman of Divine Intervention?

Thanks for all of your hard work and please double check the spreadsheet math for correct contributions. <3
Thanks to Bowserslave and catgame21234 we also have a regular Fleet foot potion for Dahlia!

Let's get a Major Health potion too, since we have 1 remaining potion slot? We can also get her 2 other pieces of equipment, should we try for a Talisman of Divine Intervention?

Thanks for all of your hard work and please double check the spreadsheet math for correct contributions. <3
iceberg_roses_hatchery_banner_01_by_adriannavo-db5y7qu.pngwinter_bonsai_planter_100_by_adriannavo-dbj6xrj.png
@80MintoMidnight

I think the Divine Intervention is our best bet probably, but is there mention of any additional items that may drop?

If so it might be worth keeping the slot bare.
@80MintoMidnight

I think the Divine Intervention is our best bet probably, but is there mention of any additional items that may drop?

If so it might be worth keeping the slot bare.
@Bowserslave There wasn't any mention of further item drops, but regardless getting the talisman will only put Dahlia at 4 of 5 equipment pieces, there would still be an extra slot. :D
@Bowserslave There wasn't any mention of further item drops, but regardless getting the talisman will only put Dahlia at 4 of 5 equipment pieces, there would still be an extra slot. :D

So Dahlia definitely needs a major health potion after today, priority numero uno!

So Dahlia definitely needs a major health potion after today, priority numero uno!
@80MinToMidnight @dorklord @Rocwyldr @Hoefler @Bluecupcake52 @Catgame21234

I'll take care of the 30 levels for the major health potion

Why isn't our armor equipped on her btw according to our spreadsheet? We should be at 5 Health total
@80MinToMidnight @dorklord @Rocwyldr @Hoefler @Bluecupcake52 @Catgame21234

I'll take care of the 30 levels for the major health potion

Why isn't our armor equipped on her btw according to our spreadsheet? We should be at 5 Health total
@Bowserslave oh !@#$ was it counted at all when the day was done? @Wintercreek [quote name="Bowserslave" date=2017-05-21 19:47:59] Why isn't our armor equipped on her btw according to our spreadsheet? We should be at 5 Health total [/quote]
@Bowserslave

oh !@#$ was it counted at all when the day was done?

@Wintercreek

Bowserslave wrote on 2017-05-21:
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
It wouldnt have mattered at least cause the Armor didn't apply to the Strength tasks, but still that should be equipped so why isn't it? =/
It wouldnt have mattered at least cause the Armor didn't apply to the Strength tasks, but still that should be equipped so why isn't it? =/
I don't know, excellent points! When I checked earlier today, everything was listed as equipped, but now I'm worried that not everything was added to her stats.
I don't know, excellent points! When I checked earlier today, everything was listed as equipped, but now I'm worried that not everything was added to her stats.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13