Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [GG] Winners chosen!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Snafflewyrm
Here's my entries! The pictures

For the first outfit I went with a more Wilderness-y Nature Witch and the apparel used is:

Red Rose Flower Crown
Green Olive Wreath
Green Birdskull Headdress
Tan Bandana
Red Rose Lei
Whisperer's Mantle
Runebead Necklace
Scout's Cape
Elaborate Sandwastes Sash
Barbarian's Leather Arm Guards
Forest Green Leg Wraps
Spring's Breath
Autumn Breeze
Windbound Plumage
Desert Rain Frog Companion
For the second outfit i went with a more standard witch? Anyway, apparel:

Sweetheart Lace Headpiece
Crimson Fillet
Mage's Thicket Hat
Silver Earrings of Science
Faerie Rose Thorn Collar
Nature Tome
Teardrop Pearl Belt
Witch's Staff
Grove Sylvan Dress
Sky Blue Tail Bangle
Paunchy Red Percher
@Snafflewyrm
Here's my entries! The pictures

For the first outfit I went with a more Wilderness-y Nature Witch and the apparel used is:

Red Rose Flower Crown
Green Olive Wreath
Green Birdskull Headdress
Tan Bandana
Red Rose Lei
Whisperer's Mantle
Runebead Necklace
Scout's Cape
Elaborate Sandwastes Sash
Barbarian's Leather Arm Guards
Forest Green Leg Wraps
Spring's Breath
Autumn Breeze
Windbound Plumage
Desert Rain Frog Companion
For the second outfit i went with a more standard witch? Anyway, apparel:

Sweetheart Lace Headpiece
Crimson Fillet
Mage's Thicket Hat
Silver Earrings of Science
Faerie Rose Thorn Collar
Nature Tome
Teardrop Pearl Belt
Witch's Staff
Grove Sylvan Dress
Sky Blue Tail Bangle
Paunchy Red Percher
NcSflKP.png
My bones are made of feathers, and my heart beats with the breeze.
D91RBvR.pnglHdQ8WC.gifOY3P2op.png
NQaOZu9.png
stW7qZC.png
IbGi8gf.png
@argylion
So cute! Thankyou for entering :D
@argylion
So cute! Thankyou for entering :D
@Ellapinky @dasammit @XxRQYTxX @Morhighana @Rosie1450 @catgame21234 @acheronta @pedroinboxfort @Quinineer @Spectra126 @dividedAnimus @Amariel @Bowserslave @casuallySleepy @corruptionsGrip @SoaringLynx @argylion

Thankyou so much for entering the Gladekeeper's Garments contest! I was fantastic seeing everybody's entries coming in, with so many gorgeous witchy sprites and creative ideas!

As always, it's very hard to pick winners, and I really want to stress how wonderful all the entries were. You can check out all the entries here and the winning entries are in the post below.

The winners are....!

First place went to acheronta,
second place went to catgame21234,
and third place to casuallySleepy!

It was so hard to pick I just had to throw in a couple of runner up places,
so to Amariel and corruptionsGrip
and I'll be sending out 50 bladed flatleaves as your runner up prizes!

I'll be sending out prizes soon! I hope everybody had a great Greenskeepers Gathering, and you're enjoying the last day of the festival :D
@Ellapinky @dasammit @XxRQYTxX @Morhighana @Rosie1450 @catgame21234 @acheronta @pedroinboxfort @Quinineer @Spectra126 @dividedAnimus @Amariel @Bowserslave @casuallySleepy @corruptionsGrip @SoaringLynx @argylion

Thankyou so much for entering the Gladekeeper's Garments contest! I was fantastic seeing everybody's entries coming in, with so many gorgeous witchy sprites and creative ideas!

As always, it's very hard to pick winners, and I really want to stress how wonderful all the entries were. You can check out all the entries here and the winning entries are in the post below.

The winners are....!

First place went to acheronta,
second place went to catgame21234,
and third place to casuallySleepy!

It was so hard to pick I just had to throw in a couple of runner up places,
so to Amariel and corruptionsGrip
and I'll be sending out 50 bladed flatleaves as your runner up prizes!

I'll be sending out prizes soon! I hope everybody had a great Greenskeepers Gathering, and you're enjoying the last day of the festival :D
[center][font=Georgia][size=4][color=#3A8038][b]FIRST PLACE[/b][/color][/size][/font] @acheronta [img]http://i.imgur.com/y4QxJgq.png[/img] [item=autumn breeze][item=conjurer's hat][item=Naturalist Adornments][item=Swallow's Wing Fans][item=Conjurer's Herb Pouch][item=Mage's Nightshade Gloves][item=Mage's Nightshade Socks][item=Conjurer's Staff][item=tropical birdskull necklace] I just adore this. It has a beautiful balance of dark and bright apparel. The fluoro pink of the tropical birdskull is matched with the vibrant purple in the mage's nightshade so it helps compliment the redder pinks in the nature sprite without seeming out of place. The dark shades of the conjurer's apparel really pops against the green of the sprite. The swallow's wing fans pair up perfectly with the conjurer's but also tie back to the floral look of the nature sprite. The Naturalist Adornments are a perfect centrepoint, and the orange flowers are balanced out nicely with the autumn breeze, giving her a wonderful combination of druid and spooky looks. Would 100% hire her for any witchy business. [center][font=Georgia][size=4][color=#3A8038][b]SECOND PLACE[/b][/color][/size][/font] @catgame21234 [img]http://i.imgur.com/BWEAHIp.png[/img] [item=Weary Focus][item=Conjurer's Cobwebs][item=Gray Wizard Hat][item=Haunted Flame Headpiece][item=Black Breeches][item=Black Wooly Tail][item=Black Lace Ribbons][item=Black Lace Wristlet][item=Black Aviator Boots][item=Black Aviator Scarf][item=Haunted Flame Wing Ribbon][item=Deadeye's Treads][item=Veteran's Leg Scars][item=Veteran's Eye Scar][item=Corn Snake][item=Rattle Snake][item=Green Tree Python][item=Red-Tailed Boa][item=Ball Python][item=Mysterious Cowl] It's just the right amount of black apparel to create a foreboding presence but still balance it with plenty of visual interest! I love how her flowery tail is covered over with the black wooly tail and it makes the remaining pink of her natural petals look even more like they're coming out in spikes. Using on site apparel to change her eye shape, matching the lighter tones of the grey wizard's hat to the Conjurer's Cobwebs, and introducing the haunted flame apparel to the mix are all fantastic choices! Even the overshadowing on the face I can see is from the mysterious cowl apparel :D The haunted flame apparel meshes well with the patterns and tones of the snakes, and matches the red of the gothic black lace.Every time I think it's maybe too busy I get caught up in a lovely detail, and the overall effect is so arresting! [center][font=Georgia][size=4][color=#3A8038][b]THIRD PLACE[/b][/color][/size][/font] @casuallySleepy [img]http://orig00.deviantart.net/59c8/f/2017/148/c/f/nature_sprite_dress_by_thesleepyghosty-dbap2ji.png[/img] [item=Witch's Hat][item=Witch's Herb Pouch][Item=Dryad's Guise][item=Autumn Breeze][item=Witch's Staff][item=Nature Tome] I can just imagine meeting this sprite on some dusty path in the Viridian Labyrinth. I love how the gradients in Dryad's Guise match the sprite, and the soft see-through material layers beautifully with the heavier leather, wood, and tattered cloth of her other apparel. The white flowers of the guise don't seem out of place next to the white pages of her tome, and lengthening the material tied around the around the witch's staff to add to the windblown look is such a lovely touch. [center][font=Georgia][size=4][color=#3A8038][b]FIRST RUNNER UP[/b][/color][/size][/font] @Amariel [img]http://i.imgur.com/aQRUfGZ.jpg[/img] [item=Mage's Cranberry Hat][item=Mage's Cranberry Overcoat][item=Mage's Peony Tunic][item=Nature Tome][item=Sakura Flower Crown][item=Sakura Corsage][item=Diaphanous Sylvan Lattice][item=Magician's Staff] I feel this is a very studious witch! Maybe it's all the clean lines of her apparel, with the trim of the mages apparel nicely matched to the sylvan lattice and the edging on the nature tome, that makes it seem like it might be a uniform :) I love how the flower apparel goes with her peony tunic and her natural petals, and then has the darker red apparel layered on top to give this sprite her eye catching contrasts. [center][font=Georgia][size=4][color=#3A8038][b]SECOND RUNNER UP[/b][/color][/size][/font] @corruptionsGrip [img]http://i.imgur.com/RUkgnVA.jpg[/img] [item=Mystic Bark Mask][item=Journeyman Satchels][item=Rubycap Colony][item=Forest Rogue Footpads][item=Red Rose Corsage][item=Maroon Chest Wrap] All of the apparel has been really cleverly adapted to this sprite - I particularly love the forest rogue footpads, and also using the maroon chest wrap to split up her torso into more distinct areas of colours. This goes really well with how her bark mask uses stripes of colour, and overall gives her a very confident and contrasting look! The heavier browns being organised towards the lower part of her outfit while her upper torso rocks the brighter reds and blues also helps to balance out the bright colours of her back petals and tail.
FIRST PLACE

@acheronta

y4QxJgq.png

Autumn Breeze Conjurer's Hat Naturalist Adornments Swallow's Wing Fans Conjurer's Herb Pouch Mage's Nightshade Gloves Mage's Nightshade Socks Conjurer's Staff Tropical Birdskull Necklace

I just adore this. It has a beautiful balance of dark and bright apparel. The fluoro pink of the tropical birdskull is matched with the vibrant purple in the mage's nightshade so it helps compliment the redder pinks in the nature sprite without seeming out of place. The dark shades of the conjurer's apparel really pops against the green of the sprite. The swallow's wing fans pair up perfectly with the conjurer's but also tie back to the floral look of the nature sprite. The Naturalist Adornments are a perfect centrepoint, and the orange flowers are balanced out nicely with the autumn breeze, giving her a wonderful combination of druid and spooky looks. Would 100% hire her for any witchy business.

SECOND PLACE

@catgame21234

BWEAHIp.png

Weary Focus Conjurer's Cobwebs Gray Wizard Hat Haunted Flame Headpiece Black Breeches Black Wooly Tail Black Lace Ribbons Black Lace Wristlet Black Aviator Boots Black Aviator Scarf Haunted Flame Wing Ribbon Deadeye's Treads Veteran's Leg Scars Veteran's Eye Scar Corn Snake Rattle Snake Green Tree Python Red-Tailed Boa Ball Python Mysterious Cowl

It's just the right amount of black apparel to create a foreboding presence but still balance it with plenty of visual interest! I love how her flowery tail is covered over with the black wooly tail and it makes the remaining pink of her natural petals look even more like they're coming out in spikes. Using on site apparel to change her eye shape, matching the lighter tones of the grey wizard's hat to the Conjurer's Cobwebs, and introducing the haunted flame apparel to the mix are all fantastic choices! Even the overshadowing on the face I can see is from the mysterious cowl apparel :D The haunted flame apparel meshes well with the patterns and tones of the snakes, and matches the red of the gothic black lace.Every time I think it's maybe too busy I get caught up in a lovely detail, and the overall effect is so arresting!

THIRD PLACE

@casuallySleepy

nature_sprite_dress_by_thesleepyghosty-dbap2ji.png

Witch's Hat Witch's Herb Pouch Dryad's Guise Autumn Breeze Witch's Staff Nature Tome

I can just imagine meeting this sprite on some dusty path in the Viridian Labyrinth. I love how the gradients in Dryad's Guise match the sprite, and the soft see-through material layers beautifully with the heavier leather, wood, and tattered cloth of her other apparel. The white flowers of the guise don't seem out of place next to the white pages of her tome, and lengthening the material tied around the around the witch's staff to add to the windblown look is such a lovely touch.

FIRST RUNNER UP

@Amariel

aQRUfGZ.jpg

Mage's Cranberry Hat Mage's Cranberry Overcoat Mage's Peony Tunic Nature Tome Sakura Flower Crown Sakura Corsage Diaphanous Sylvan Lattice Magician's Staff

I feel this is a very studious witch! Maybe it's all the clean lines of her apparel, with the trim of the mages apparel nicely matched to the sylvan lattice and the edging on the nature tome, that makes it seem like it might be a uniform :) I love how the flower apparel goes with her peony tunic and her natural petals, and then has the darker red apparel layered on top to give this sprite her eye catching contrasts.

SECOND RUNNER UP

@corruptionsGrip

RUkgnVA.jpg

Mystic Bark Mask Journeyman Satchels Rubycap Colony Forest Rogue Footpads Red Rose Corsage Maroon Chest Wrap

All of the apparel has been really cleverly adapted to this sprite - I particularly love the forest rogue footpads, and also using the maroon chest wrap to split up her torso into more distinct areas of colours. This goes really well with how her bark mask uses stripes of colour, and overall gives her a very confident and contrasting look! The heavier browns being organised towards the lower part of her outfit while her upper torso rocks the brighter reds and blues also helps to balance out the bright colours of her back petals and tail.
@Snafflewyrm

Thanks so much for hosting and running this event! I enjoyed drawing my version of the nature sprite!
@Snafflewyrm

Thanks so much for hosting and running this event! I enjoyed drawing my version of the nature sprite!
i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
>rechecks the second place prize pool
Oh my god I was aiming for that area anyway
IM REALLY GLAD I DID TWO NOW XD

Man I wish other festivals had this. This was my favorit event yet
>rechecks the second place prize pool
Oh my god I was aiming for that area anyway
IM REALLY GLAD I DID TWO NOW XD

Man I wish other festivals had this. This was my favorit event yet
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
@Snafflewyrm
Ahhhhhhh thank you so much, and thank you for running this event! <3
@Snafflewyrm
Ahhhhhhh thank you so much, and thank you for running this event! <3
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i won!!!!! *O*

Thanks for running this event, and the outfit analyses. I participated last year as well, and it's always fun. :'D
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i won!!!!! *O*

Thanks for running this event, and the outfit analyses. I participated last year as well, and it's always fun. :'D
QQnBZuq.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6