Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [GG] Winners chosen!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Snafflewyrm done!
@Snafflewyrm done!
BPpOUJu.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/990etHu.png[/img] [font=Book Antiqua]@snafflewyrm Have your daily dose of terrible photoshop! [img]https://i.imgur.com/Zhg4MBC.jpg[/img] [item=Magician's Cloak][item=Magician's Hat][item=Magician's Staff][item=Magician's Herb pouch][item=arcane tome][item=companion comet]
990etHu.png
@snafflewyrm
Have your daily dose of terrible photoshop!
Zhg4MBC.jpg
Magician's Cloak Magician's Hat Magician's Staff Magician's Herb Pouch Arcane Tome Companion Comet
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
@Snafflewyrm [img]http://i.imgur.com/JOFTgxE.png[/img] [item=Druidic Armband][item=Witch's Hat][item=Witch's Cloak][item=Witch's Cobwebs][item=Witch's Herb Pouch]
@Snafflewyrm

JOFTgxE.png

Druidic Armband Witch's Hat Witch's Cloak Witch's Cobwebs Witch's Herb Pouch
FR +2
she/they sidhe/fae
@XxRQYTxX @Morhighana
I've recorded your entries, thankyou for entering! :D
@XxRQYTxX @Morhighana
I've recorded your entries, thankyou for entering! :D
@Snafflewyrm My entry! [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/7ab84bc25a5419bb01b9a1a44a4e0979/tumblr_opc4gaaqpO1ufsmydo1_540.png[/img] [u]Items:[/u] Butterfly's Kiss Daisy Flowerfall Nature Tome Witch's Cloak Witch's Staff
@Snafflewyrm

My entry!

tumblr_opc4gaaqpO1ufsmydo1_540.png

Items:
Butterfly's Kiss
Daisy Flowerfall
Nature Tome
Witch's Cloak
Witch's Staff
arcaneshieldl.png2sLuAuL.pngorwVbmh.pngx9xYCq1.png8E9o1M6.pngHltx4CU.pngBUTXXiE.pngO9meg1f.pngnatureshieldr.png
@Rosie1450
Your entry is recorded, thankyou for entering!
@Rosie1450
Your entry is recorded, thankyou for entering!
@Snafflewyrm - Is it okay to submit traditional entries? I haven't got a drawing tablet yet and photoshopping is very difficult for me. I love drawing by hand and I'd love to give a try though!
@Snafflewyrm - Is it okay to submit traditional entries? I haven't got a drawing tablet yet and photoshopping is very difficult for me. I love drawing by hand and I'd love to give a try though!
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@Snafflewyrm
I just want to say that I will most likely be drawing / photoshopping for my husband's entry, but he will be a separate entry and not related in mine what so ever.

I just want to have full transparency because I am an artist and if I draw his entry you will deffently see my hand in the craft.

Is this fine?
We both just really love dress up that much.

edit also
i am speaking for him right now since he's asleep and i just found this thread lol.

Edit again cause I'm a forgetful bee.
I'm sending him a PM giving him a heads up this is here.

- - -

Edit once more
Stupid question: but are recolors that are not on the sight aloud?
@Snafflewyrm
I just want to say that I will most likely be drawing / photoshopping for my husband's entry, but he will be a separate entry and not related in mine what so ever.

I just want to have full transparency because I am an artist and if I draw his entry you will deffently see my hand in the craft.

Is this fine?
We both just really love dress up that much.

edit also
i am speaking for him right now since he's asleep and i just found this thread lol.

Edit again cause I'm a forgetful bee.
I'm sending him a PM giving him a heads up this is here.

- - -

Edit once more
Stupid question: but are recolors that are not on the sight aloud?
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
@heartcrusher1
It certainly is! The important thing is that I can see how you think the nature sprite might wear the apparel, since it requires a little bit of adapting from how dragons wear it :)

Edit:
Oh, just in case...please do make it in colour! Judging black and white designs will make it super hard to imagine how the colours go together XD
@heartcrusher1
It certainly is! The important thing is that I can see how you think the nature sprite might wear the apparel, since it requires a little bit of adapting from how dragons wear it :)

Edit:
Oh, just in case...please do make it in colour! Judging black and white designs will make it super hard to imagine how the colours go together XD
@catgame21234
That's fine, thankyou for letting me know! I might have been a bit confused seeing similiar art in two entries, but as long as I know that the design is your own it's cool for someone else to help out on the art :)

Alas, no, recolours that don't match on site apparel aren't allowed (I mean I won't penalise anyone if the colours don't match the apparel exactly or anything, but I'm sure that isn't what you meant XD) I'll add that to the rules!
@catgame21234
That's fine, thankyou for letting me know! I might have been a bit confused seeing similiar art in two entries, but as long as I know that the design is your own it's cool for someone else to help out on the art :)

Alas, no, recolours that don't match on site apparel aren't allowed (I mean I won't penalise anyone if the colours don't match the apparel exactly or anything, but I'm sure that isn't what you meant XD) I'll add that to the rules!
1 2 3 4 5 6