Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [WC] Hydromancy [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@Kalideoscope

Could you ping me when you begin writing responses again? I sent some stuff yesterday, but I haven't heard anything... and my dragons would really like to know when they can start dowsing again as I have one more who would like to try. :)

Thanks!
@Kalideoscope

Could you ping me when you begin writing responses again? I sent some stuff yesterday, but I haven't heard anything... and my dragons would really like to know when they can start dowsing again as I have one more who would like to try. :)

Thanks!
fw5Pc0h.png
I can take any last minute requests, since I'm not touching the last of the Artisans 'til tomorrow!
I can take any last minute requests, since I'm not touching the last of the Artisans 'til tomorrow!
Animated%20Lauren-sm_zpswflpqod1.pngSleeping%20Meroe_zpsgdmhbnxs.gifmaGQFx6.png
@Kalideoscope I'd like to send in payment for four more fortune fishing dips?
@Kalideoscope I'd like to send in payment for four more fortune fishing dips?
jUwfHJZ.pngevQiLxp.pnggiphy.gif
9dJ0IYz.png5fgEfWS.pngezgif-5-10c35f64cb.giftumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.pngtumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.pngiirUfLO.pngj3jqCd5.pngLichtdrache.gif[/center]
@Moerae
Could I please request a Life Aspects reading?
@Moerae
Could I please request a Life Aspects reading?
2ECUufo.pnglYpSCN5.pngB56DTEe.png1gEpZ0H.pngBNLSVhl.png6FgVFSd.png
@Aquacoral
Sure thing! I might be a little while in getting it to you, got a busy day today!
done!
@Aquacoral
Sure thing! I might be a little while in getting it to you, got a busy day today!
done!
edf798ca937fac49e30f192b32dd1f8300063ecf.png
@Moerae
Don't worry, I can wait as long as you need.
@Moerae
Don't worry, I can wait as long as you need.
2ECUufo.pnglYpSCN5.pngB56DTEe.png1gEpZ0H.pngBNLSVhl.png6FgVFSd.png
@WitchyWriter Are you working the thread tonight? If so I want to send in for 10 draws. I posted asking for 8 two days ago, but no response.
@WitchyWriter Are you working the thread tonight? If so I want to send in for 10 draws. I posted asking for 8 two days ago, but no response.
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@Kalideoscope Are you around?
@Kalideoscope Are you around?
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@Kalideoscope Ping me if you reopen canal drowzing please! I would love to try my luck...
@Kalideoscope Ping me if you reopen canal drowzing please! I would love to try my luck...
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
@LadyRiat Ten draws? Do you mean ten cards or ten separate readings?
@LadyRiat Ten draws? Do you mean ten cards or ten separate readings?
Animated%20Lauren-sm_zpswflpqod1.pngSleeping%20Meroe_zpsgdmhbnxs.gifmaGQFx6.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18