@Edra
Thank you ^^
7UJghhu.png3MMjB0Q.pngh68PBsv.png
You're welcome @Starfire0 ^^
You're welcome @Starfire0 ^^
Update of the day

I got 5 gems, so I now have 2687 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami @Discovered @annadandelion @NorthWhiteWolf
Update of the day

I got 5 gems, so I now have 2687 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami @Discovered @annadandelion @NorthWhiteWolf
Update of the day

I got 134 gems, putting my total to 2821 gems :D

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 134 gems, putting my total to 2821 gems :D

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 58 gems, so I now have 2879 gems :D

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 58 gems, so I now have 2879 gems :D

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 1 gem, putting my total to 2880 gems :D

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 1 gem, putting my total to 2880 gems :D

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 11 gems, so I now have 2891 gems :D

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 11 gems, so I now have 2891 gems :D

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 25 gems, putting my total to 2916 gems :D

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 25 gems, putting my total to 2916 gems :D

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 35 gems, so I now have 2951 gems :D

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 35 gems, so I now have 2951 gems :D

Pinglist

1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 72 73