Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | My Sprites Challenge : Finished
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 72 73
Update of the day

I got 37 gems, putting my total to 2393 gems ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami @Discovered @annadandelion @NorthWhiteWolf
Update of the day

I got 37 gems, putting my total to 2393 gems ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami @Discovered @annadandelion @NorthWhiteWolf
Update of the day

I got 13 gems, so I now have 2406 gems ^^

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 13 gems, so I now have 2406 gems ^^

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 115 gems, putting my total to 2521 gems ^^
Cool, I've finally passed the halfway mark for that part of the payment :D

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 115 gems, putting my total to 2521 gems ^^
Cool, I've finally passed the halfway mark for that part of the payment :D

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 84 gems, so I now have 2605 gems :D

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 84 gems, so I now have 2605 gems :D

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 59 gems, putting my total to 2664 gems :D

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 59 gems, putting my total to 2664 gems :D

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 1 gem, so I now have 2665 gems :D

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 1 gem, so I now have 2665 gems :D

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 17 gems, putting my total to 2682 gems :D

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 17 gems, putting my total to 2682 gems :D

Pinglist

@Edra
You're making good progress! Only half of this batch left, keep it up ^^
@Edra
You're making good progress! Only half of this batch left, keep it up ^^
7UJghhu.png3MMjB0Q.pngh68PBsv.png
Thanks for your encouragement @Starfire0 :D
Thanks for your encouragement @Starfire0 :D
No problem ^^ @Edra
No problem ^^ @Edra
7UJghhu.png3MMjB0Q.pngh68PBsv.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 72 73