Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Mark dragons as a pair/mates
1 2
Just a nice little quality of life change idea - I think it'd be neat if you could mark two dragons in your lair as a pair, and when you select one of them to breed the other is automatically filled in as the dragon to breed with (though you can change it to a different dragon in the drop down menu).

Would just save scrolling through a whole bunch of names for people with large lairs, and make it easier to be sure you have the right ones selected for breeding projects (where dragons are less likely to be named or aren't as easy to recognise).

People would probably also find it cute if it's something that's indicated on the dragons page (maybe give the option to show/hide mate so the choice is there for people who don't).
Just a nice little quality of life change idea - I think it'd be neat if you could mark two dragons in your lair as a pair, and when you select one of them to breed the other is automatically filled in as the dragon to breed with (though you can change it to a different dragon in the drop down menu).

Would just save scrolling through a whole bunch of names for people with large lairs, and make it easier to be sure you have the right ones selected for breeding projects (where dragons are less likely to be named or aren't as easy to recognise).

People would probably also find it cute if it's something that's indicated on the dragons page (maybe give the option to show/hide mate so the choice is there for people who don't).
o4DjJ2Y.png

she/her
FR+ 20hrs

Wishlist | Hatchery | Deviantart | Tumblr
Instagram | Art shop? | Skins/accents
Yup, that would be a MIGHTY helpful for people like me who constantly run a dozen of breeding projects with several breeding pairs in each - constant looking through the whole list for the right mate takes time, especially when the pairs change often and you just don't have enough brain capacity to remember all the names...
Yup, that would be a MIGHTY helpful for people like me who constantly run a dozen of breeding projects with several breeding pairs in each - constant looking through the whole list for the right mate takes time, especially when the pairs change often and you just don't have enough brain capacity to remember all the names...
00a-Sig-hatchery.png01-Sig-art.png04-Sig-hub.png
00b-Sig-hatchery.png02-Sig-wishlist.png05-Sig-fam.png
00c-Sig-hatchery.png03-Sig-CFCE.png06-Sig-empty.png
I support this so much. I have a breeding project that involves all of the dragons having an identical name, imagine my frustration trying to keep the pairs in line.
I support this so much. I have a breeding project that involves all of the dragons having an identical name, imagine my frustration trying to keep the pairs in line.
21402.png
I was thinking about this! Yeah, this would be nice, if only to set a dragon's "mate" as first in the drop-down list when breeding
I was thinking about this! Yeah, this would be nice, if only to set a dragon's "mate" as first in the drop-down list when breeding
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
Could be a fun way to bring back the marriage and divorce scrolls.
Could be a fun way to bring back the marriage and divorce scrolls.
Feel free to ping me. I love being part of a conversation.
LORE (feel free to use):

Wights/Draugr/Wraiths/Religions/Elements/Dragonkin

PzFNFIJ.png
This would be neat, support!
This would be neat, support!
OTXJQ9a.png

the Vanguard
~
pings are OFF
pm me!
B92AFED0-9B7C-485C-8C3A-AA5FBAB5D7D8.png 8SzUkvf.png 1550190777019.png
Support, that would be useful!
Support, that would be useful!
5hF3FGk.png
gPwtjqg.png
a922ec5c573bccc1d57aef84d78cfa19067bc414.png 71e09b42cae1da0e3bce33c48764c15f1b5af3ac.png he/him
french
tiny
kE8PZoU.png
bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
oczO35g.png
huge support - bonus if you could assign multiple ones to a dragon in case you have different breeding combos for example [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90378772][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/903788/90378772_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50500178][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/505002/50500178.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82779525][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/827796/82779525.png[/img][/url][/center] phoe has two males in my lair, fabian and acanthus, that i pair her with because i like the results of both combinations but the males have different breeding cooldowns so one will usually be available while the other is not being able to have one or both of the males at the top of the list when i select her would save me a lot of time in trying to remember who is rtb and who isnt - there could also be a feature where an unavailable male is still listed because he's been marked as a partner, but is greyed out to indicate that he's not ready to breed
huge support - bonus if you could assign multiple ones to a dragon in case you have different breeding combos

for example
90378772_350.png
50500178.png82779525.png

phoe has two males in my lair, fabian and acanthus, that i pair her with because i like the results of both combinations but the males have different breeding cooldowns so one will usually be available while the other is not

being able to have one or both of the males at the top of the list when i select her would save me a lot of time in trying to remember who is rtb and who isnt - there could also be a feature where an unavailable male is still listed because he's been marked as a partner, but is greyed out to indicate that he's not ready to breed
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
Support for all the reasons already stated. And what there were marriage and divorce scrolls once [emoji=undertide star size=1]
Support for all the reasons already stated.

And what there were marriage and divorce scrolls once
Please, have a look at some of my favorite places!! Misty:She/Her
I support this idea @0@
I support this idea @0@
plague.png ~~~~~~~
Do you need someone to grind for you?
7AKWF4o.gif
Void's Coli Grinding 4 U
~~~~~ tumblr_inline_ofoo1nIpQn1tfmvub_100.png
1 2