Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [NotN] A late arrival but... (not a g1?)
...my custom my notn loot mousepad has finally arrived!! I ordered this way at the start of the month, but production and shipping had a few more bumps in the road than I would've liked. I really wanted to go right into notn imbued with its luck...but better it be here now than not at all, I guess. With only a few more days left of everyone's favorite dragon capitalism holiday, gaze upon it and let it bring you luck! [img]https://i.imgur.com/cQblAG9.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/0PAR8SU.png[/img] (Thank you very much @GrimEchoes for providing the art [emoji=familiar heart size=1])
...my custom my notn loot mousepad has finally arrived!! I ordered this way at the start of the month, but production and shipping had a few more bumps in the road than I would've liked. I really wanted to go right into notn imbued with its luck...but better it be here now than not at all, I guess.

With only a few more days left of everyone's favorite dragon capitalism holiday, gaze upon it and let it bring you luck!

cQblAG9.png

0PAR8SU.png

(Thank you very much @GrimEchoes for providing the art )
rLM2h8D.png
[font=calibri]YESSSS i'm so glad it finally got here in one piece, even if it was kinda late!! i was worried how the art would look, i'm so happy to see the print is so bright and crisp--squeezing it for continued luck [emoji=normal eyes size=1][emoji=normal eyes size=1] (ily btw mwah mwah i hope it serves you well [emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1])
YESSSS i'm so glad it finally got here in one piece, even if it was kinda late!! i was worried how the art would look, i'm so happy to see the print is so bright and crisp--squeezing it for continued luck (ily btw mwah mwah i hope it serves you well )
aSAtN3z.png xxx
Quit reading my signature, nerd.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
He/him

Previously Neuromancer

Wishlist
This is extremely cute, the perfect tool for keeping your wrists protected and comfy during the long notn grind!
This is extremely cute, the perfect tool for keeping your wrists protected and comfy during the long notn grind!
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
I love it!
I love it!
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
staff missing out on not offering mousepads like this for a limited time every NOTN. everyones' getting rsis; might as well capitalize on it! (light-hearted jesting) very cute art btw! that's very high quality printing @GrimEchoes ! [emoji=cat 1 size=1]
staff missing out on not offering mousepads like this for a limited time every NOTN. everyones' getting rsis; might as well capitalize on it! (light-hearted jesting)

very cute art btw! that's very high quality printing @GrimEchoes !
nzqnkq.png
oh this is amazing
oh this is amazing
–micah
–they/them
–fr +3
gk0Ty8n.png
this is my new favorite thing ever
this is my new favorite thing ever
pVhWnFy.png
oh my god?? I love it so much! [emoji=banescale love size=1]
oh my god?? I love it so much!
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
This. This is amazing.
This. This is amazing.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
Haha, excellent!
GrimEchoes did a fabulous job on that artwork!
Haha, excellent!
GrimEchoes did a fabulous job on that artwork!
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.