Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Showing off my newest abomination
I just hatched this child today and immediately knew what I must do. Please meet Vaporwave Argeebee. He would like to be your friend on Steam. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91541706][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/915418/91541706_350.png[/img][/url] That is all, thanks.
I just hatched this child today and immediately knew what I must do. Please meet Vaporwave Argeebee. He would like to be your friend on Steam.
91541706_350.png
That is all, thanks.
Pixel-Babies.png
i'd accept his friend request
i'd accept his friend request
Y0w97b1.png astronic-fr
» he/they
» g1 lair
» art shop
XufexgK.gif
What a little cutie! Hit me up on Steam, little guy!
What a little cutie! Hit me up on Steam, little guy!
9iqeDz7.png
A BABY. ;______; I love him so so much!!! *sobbing*
Left the biggest like from my clan. <3
A BABY. ;______; I love him so so much!!! *sobbing*
Left the biggest like from my clan. <3
aFR1AFS.gif
Saké
they/them
child of magic
sign of the ram
I would love to play Amogus with him
I would love to play Amogus with him
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
would he play craftmine with me
would he play craftmine with me
74580052.png
84589772.png
MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
93641105.png
I LOVE HIM and I would accept his friend request. I need someone to play The Companzee with anyway!
I LOVE HIM and I would accept his friend request. I need someone to play The Companzee with anyway!
With the exception of fodder dragons, I try to ensure all my prices are competitive with prices on the AH. I try to keep on top of AH prices so as not to over-charge.
DFa15iQ.jpg
10/10 would chug jug with him
10/10 would chug jug with him
Temple of Time HatcheryLightning Flight banner
Omg, gorgeous <3
Omg, gorgeous <3
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@SillyFilly he will absolutely play miceraft with you, and he will make an automated farm for everything he possibly can

@OrbWeaver he would like to be the guy on cameras so he can keep everyone safe it's not because he's scared he swears
@SillyFilly he will absolutely play miceraft with you, and he will make an automated farm for everything he possibly can

@OrbWeaver he would like to be the guy on cameras so he can keep everyone safe it's not because he's scared he swears
Pixel-Babies.png