Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Runes
I decided to give some of my dragons genes I normally can't afford, because it's NotN, ya know? Anyway, I was looking in the gem marketplace for runes and... it's a treasure gene???? It only costs 190kt???? Since when?!?!?! For years I've been looking at runes on my dragons in the scrying workshop like dang I wish I could afford that, but the entire time it's just been 190kt???? I could have had runes this whole time???
I decided to give some of my dragons genes I normally can't afford, because it's NotN, ya know? Anyway, I was looking in the gem marketplace for runes and... it's a treasure gene???? It only costs 190kt???? Since when?!?!?! For years I've been looking at runes on my dragons in the scrying workshop like dang I wish I could afford that, but the entire time it's just been 190kt???? I could have had runes this whole time???
y1ib5Xu.pngH2R3hOD.pngSDESNQe.pngl7zLBky.pngxppmNpa.png
i had the same thought process with cinder/blaze, always a relief learning its not another year of waiting for notn to roll by qQerfdgwesf
i had the same thought process with cinder/blaze, always a relief learning its not another year of waiting for notn to roll by qQerfdgwesf
Y0w97b1.png astronic-fr
» he/they
» g1 lair
» art shop
XufexgK.gif
I always think that both Runes and Sparkle are gem genes, Lionfish and Noxtide are Baldwin genes, and that Stitched and Patchwork are treasure mp genes.
I always think that both Runes and Sparkle are gem genes, Lionfish and Noxtide are Baldwin genes, and that Stitched and Patchwork are treasure mp genes.
c6ldplq.gifll0CfnD.pngcVPo4yi.png5hF3FGk.pngoutput-onlinegiftools.gif
I learned a few days ago that flutter was not, in fact, a gem gene lol
I learned a few days ago that flutter was not, in fact, a gem gene lol
SIG-02.png