Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Completing a digsite with only notes
Is it possible? [i]yes[/i] [emoji=guardian winking size=1] although I would not recommend it unless you have a friend that's willing to send hundreds of research notes over the course of half an hour, and you're willing to sit there constantly reloading your page to clear the notes.
Is it possible?
yes
although I would not recommend it unless you have a friend that's willing to send hundreds of research notes over the course of half an hour, and you're willing to sit there constantly reloading your page to clear the notes.
c64qslB.png iejIbGt.png 7nuk9Ck.png
Nice, congrats! :)

I was just on the sending notes side of this, kinda painful but I sold mine so yay money.

I'm just gonna pickaxe my way through it since I need to do ~500 more of those (and then 500 magnifying glasses) for achievements
Nice, congrats! :)

I was just on the sending notes side of this, kinda painful but I sold mine so yay money.

I'm just gonna pickaxe my way through it since I need to do ~500 more of those (and then 500 magnifying glasses) for achievements
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
I traded 300 notes on the sales forum with someone.. it's not too bad if the other person is consistently sending too, you get in sort of a rhythm.
I traded 300 notes on the sales forum with someone.. it's not too bad if the other person is consistently sending too, you get in sort of a rhythm.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
Yeah my sis and I did that this morning, send 3, click "clear all worked tiles", send three more, etc and you never need to refresh.

Both my genes just sold though, the 200g I got for them makes me feel like it was time reasonably spent, and it was definitely worth it to have all the fams so soon.
Yeah my sis and I did that this morning, send 3, click "clear all worked tiles", send three more, etc and you never need to refresh.

Both my genes just sold though, the 200g I got for them makes me feel like it was time reasonably spent, and it was definitely worth it to have all the fams so soon.
giphy.gif
BanescaleSig.png
giphy.gif
Yes.

My friend and I did the same for the past three digsites, it's a bit hard too coordinate and I might get distracted but it's super satisfying once it's done.
Yes.

My friend and I did the same for the past three digsites, it's a bit hard too coordinate and I might get distracted but it's super satisfying once it's done.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Did a mass trade for 721 notes yesterday. We got everything including 2 of each gene. Was nice. We do it every time a new site drops.
Did a mass trade for 721 notes yesterday. We got everything including 2 of each gene. Was nice. We do it every time a new site drops.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png