Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Best Way to Aquire Gems?
1 2
Just curious as to what the best way to acquire gems is. I have yet to figure that out and there are so many dragons I want but can't seem to make enough gems haha. Any tips are appreciated!
Just curious as to what the best way to acquire gems is. I have yet to figure that out and there are so many dragons I want but can't seem to make enough gems haha. Any tips are appreciated!
"нσâ„“∂ уσυя кηι¢ÐºÑ”яѕ, ι'м ρυη¢Ð½ιη' ιÑ‚!"
--¢Ñσѕѕнαιяѕ 💛
Sell items and dragons for Gems. They add up!

Alternatively, exchange your Treasure for Gems on the forums with other players.
Sell items and dragons for Gems. They add up!

Alternatively, exchange your Treasure for Gems on the forums with other players.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
You can make 26 gems for every ten minutes you're willing to spend in the Mire.

Selling Baldwin mats is even easier.
You can make 26 gems for every ten minutes you're willing to spend in the Mire.

Selling Baldwin mats is even easier.
Passively, I find that Awakened familiars are pretty good at generating gems.
But if you are trying to actively earn gems, then you are definitely looking at things like selling fodder, or Baldwin Mats, Coliseum, treasure to gem conversion, ect.
Passively, I find that Awakened familiars are pretty good at generating gems.
But if you are trying to actively earn gems, then you are definitely looking at things like selling fodder, or Baldwin Mats, Coliseum, treasure to gem conversion, ect.
8lhQOeB.png Tempest’s Daybreak
“The sorrow of a thousand thousand worlds weighs heavy. And yet you can walk on.”
Jd88XNq.png
5hF3FGk.png
ll0CfnD.png
wDSzx9S.png
UU9vIu2.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
Sell leveled fodder for gems. I sell lvl 8 dragons for 15 gems and they all sell within a week. If you breed your own dragons to level, that maximizes the profits!

Sell other things for gems. Baldwin mats, food, items, anything that has a use. Most only sell for 1 gem, but it adds up! Not counting my leveled fodder, I make 300+ gems a week. If something doesn't sell, I'll relist it for a month, and then clear it and recheck prices when I list it fresh.

There's also selling treasure for gems. You can max the FG daily, that's ~75 gems a day. Here's a G&G guide if you're interested in that.
Sell leveled fodder for gems. I sell lvl 8 dragons for 15 gems and they all sell within a week. If you breed your own dragons to level, that maximizes the profits!

Sell other things for gems. Baldwin mats, food, items, anything that has a use. Most only sell for 1 gem, but it adds up! Not counting my leveled fodder, I make 300+ gems a week. If something doesn't sell, I'll relist it for a month, and then clear it and recheck prices when I list it fresh.

There's also selling treasure for gems. You can max the FG daily, that's ~75 gems a day. Here's a G&G guide if you're interested in that.
I've personally found that making treasure and then converting it into gems has been a pretty surefire method for me! Specifically, I get the maximum Fairgrounds treasure each day - I highly recommend checking out this thread specifically for doing so via Glimmer and Gloom. Once you've got a decent amount of treasure, you can pretty easily find people trading their gems for your treasure on the Items for Sale forum.

You can also supplement this source of income by purchasing cheap dragons from the AH, leveling them up to about level 7 via the coliseum, and then exalting them. However, your mileage may vary depending on whether or not you've got a coliseum grinding setup, what fodder prices are looking like (I generally don't spend more than 6-7k on a fodder dragon if I can help it), and whether or not you're even comfortable with the idea of exalting ^^;

I also find that grinding out festival currency during elemental holidays can be pretty lucrative too; people on the Items for Sale forum will also often have threads trading festival currency for treasure or gems. This thread is an excellent resource for finding out what venues drop the most festival currency for each holiday if you're grinding in the coliseum, but you can also get festival currency by doing other site activities during the holiday ^u^
I've personally found that making treasure and then converting it into gems has been a pretty surefire method for me! Specifically, I get the maximum Fairgrounds treasure each day - I highly recommend checking out this thread specifically for doing so via Glimmer and Gloom. Once you've got a decent amount of treasure, you can pretty easily find people trading their gems for your treasure on the Items for Sale forum.

You can also supplement this source of income by purchasing cheap dragons from the AH, leveling them up to about level 7 via the coliseum, and then exalting them. However, your mileage may vary depending on whether or not you've got a coliseum grinding setup, what fodder prices are looking like (I generally don't spend more than 6-7k on a fodder dragon if I can help it), and whether or not you're even comfortable with the idea of exalting ^^;

I also find that grinding out festival currency during elemental holidays can be pretty lucrative too; people on the Items for Sale forum will also often have threads trading festival currency for treasure or gems. This thread is an excellent resource for finding out what venues drop the most festival currency for each holiday if you're grinding in the coliseum, but you can also get festival currency by doing other site activities during the holiday ^u^
47.png inmediasres
she/her | fr + 3 | avatar dragon
Idk if it's the "best" way, but as someone who logs onto FR every now and then, if you have like a level 25 coliseum grinding/training team w/ Eliminate, I hoard as much Nocturne Eggs as possible from NotN in December. You could sell them during the month if you need quick gems (they should be around 200g), but you could wait until after December to sell them a bit over 200g. Also I mentioned level 25 team w/ eliminate so that you get through the mobs much faster
Idk if it's the "best" way, but as someone who logs onto FR every now and then, if you have like a level 25 coliseum grinding/training team w/ Eliminate, I hoard as much Nocturne Eggs as possible from NotN in December. You could sell them during the month if you need quick gems (they should be around 200g), but you could wait until after December to sell them a bit over 200g. Also I mentioned level 25 team w/ eliminate so that you get through the mobs much faster
Bond with your familiars! Gilded chests have a lot of gems in them and can have rare items. Selling materials from the coliseum and from Baldwin are also great! Bogsneak eggs and genes are good for big bucks, but the materials to make them are in just as much demand.
Bond with your familiars! Gilded chests have a lot of gems in them and can have rare items. Selling materials from the coliseum and from Baldwin are also great! Bogsneak eggs and genes are good for big bucks, but the materials to make them are in just as much demand.
Sturm
with a
"U"
Gay man (MlM) flag in the style of a faux FlightRising item He/It
FR Time +0
G1 Hoarder
Current Avatar
DO1.png H1sgaHX.png
@Aubraxas

Saving and selling full food stacks for gems or treasure, keeping an eye out for hibden tasks and rare swip items. Training and exalting dragons, convert the payout to gems by either trading with players or buying unhatched eggs with treasure and resell for gems.

Glimmer and gloom is a pretty good way to earn treasure you should be able to find guides in the guides forum. Maxing out fairly fast around 30min, earning 75kt a day. You should be able to buy a lvl25 or eliminate stone after 3 days if you only earn the 75kt a day.

Once you have a 2 fodder trainer in the mire you'll earn around 40kt per 10 lvl6 exalts (time range 2-5min from lvl 1-6) Current fodder prices are around 7500t and exalt lvl6 between 9000-10000t.

Starfall is staring today, you can save the fest items and hope for a high price resell or sell 99stack of the currency for some extra gems/treasure. Woodland path usually have good drop rate for all fest currencies (all items except scenes and ancient genes are limited to this year only with a low chance from joxars box)
@Aubraxas

Saving and selling full food stacks for gems or treasure, keeping an eye out for hibden tasks and rare swip items. Training and exalting dragons, convert the payout to gems by either trading with players or buying unhatched eggs with treasure and resell for gems.

Glimmer and gloom is a pretty good way to earn treasure you should be able to find guides in the guides forum. Maxing out fairly fast around 30min, earning 75kt a day. You should be able to buy a lvl25 or eliminate stone after 3 days if you only earn the 75kt a day.

Once you have a 2 fodder trainer in the mire you'll earn around 40kt per 10 lvl6 exalts (time range 2-5min from lvl 1-6) Current fodder prices are around 7500t and exalt lvl6 between 9000-10000t.

Starfall is staring today, you can save the fest items and hope for a high price resell or sell 99stack of the currency for some extra gems/treasure. Woodland path usually have good drop rate for all fest currencies (all items except scenes and ancient genes are limited to this year only with a low chance from joxars box)
ImMJGPh.pngG1's for Sale
Thank you all for your responses! I will certainly keep them in mind. What is the mire, may I ask? @Temere

Thank you all for your responses! I will certainly keep them in mind. What is the mire, may I ask? @Temere

"нσâ„“∂ уσυя кηι¢ÐºÑ”яѕ, ι'м ρυη¢Ð½ιη' ιÑ‚!"
--¢Ñσѕѕнαιяѕ 💛
1 2