Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Best Way to Aquire Gems?
1 2
@Aubraxas It’s a Coliseum venue! It’s level 24, so you’ll need a strong team. I recommend only entering a venue when you’re within three levels of the venue level.
@Aubraxas It’s a Coliseum venue! It’s level 24, so you’ll need a strong team. I recommend only entering a venue when you’re within three levels of the venue level.
?1yJ3f=platform.png
RSUsSvx.png
@Dogmage999 Ohh thank you! Unfortunately, Im still working my way past level 6...
@Dogmage999 Ohh thank you! Unfortunately, Im still working my way past level 6...
"нσâ„“∂ уσυя кηι¢ÐºÑ”яѕ, ι'м ρυη¢Ð½ιη' ιÑ‚!"
--¢Ñσѕѕнαιяѕ 💛
@Aubraxas

You might also consider restatting your dragons or starting over with new ones. The coliseum does not reward an evenly-statted dragon. Check out EeveeDream's Updated Coliseum Guide. While the strategy parts aren't yet complete the stats/stones per level have been.

Once at L25 check out Maki's Build Guide for specialized builds for various purposes/venues. Elemental suggestions are also included so if you decide to start with new dragons you can choose appropriate elements for the uses you want.
@Aubraxas

You might also consider restatting your dragons or starting over with new ones. The coliseum does not reward an evenly-statted dragon. Check out EeveeDream's Updated Coliseum Guide. While the strategy parts aren't yet complete the stats/stones per level have been.

Once at L25 check out Maki's Build Guide for specialized builds for various purposes/venues. Elemental suggestions are also included so if you decide to start with new dragons you can choose appropriate elements for the uses you want.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
[quote name="Aubraxas" date="2023-09-24 06:39:29" ] @Dogmage999 Ohh thank you! Unfortunately, Im still working my way past level 6... [/quote] The Mire is the quickest venue to level two fodder at a time in so it's become pretty much the default. Just buy a level 25 dragon with stones already installed, or ask your flight for help if funds are an issue. People generally do not train them from scratch. A base level 25 anyone can buy after making out fairgrounds for three days.
Aubraxas wrote on 2023-09-24 06:39:29:

The Mire is the quickest venue to level two fodder at a time in so it's become pretty much the default. Just buy a level 25 dragon with stones already installed, or ask your flight for help if funds are an issue. People generally do not train them from scratch. A base level 25 anyone can buy after making out fairgrounds for three days.
1 2