Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Need help with my raffle
I haven't really played in about 3-4 years. I finally decided to give everything away. but sending messages filled with items to random people was taking too long. I decided to hold a raffle (all monies made from the raffle will also be given away ofc).

But I don't check every day or sometimes even every other day. I am drowning in bumps. I would love to get some help managing the bump portion and maybe keeping people updated on what's going on and maybe help with the mini-raffles(?). Basically any and all help would be great. And maybe someone who can help spread the word? Because I have A LOT of prize packs (have only posted some of them, still have loads of UMAs, fest/rare familiars, fest/rare/gem apparel to put into packs and post)

I am also selling all of my dragons (other than the ones that will be raffled off and ofc not my progens). Selling mainly the G1s. I am running a bump raffle for the Dragon Sales thread, too. Bumps there need to be counted too.

Need someone responsible. I would prefer to get someone who will not be participating in the raffle itself.

Am offeingr an incentive -- these 3 skins as the reward for helping me. The creators of the first 2 are on hiatus (but the skins are not retired). The 3rd skin is retired and old.

>>>> RAFFLE <<<<

<<<< GEN 1 SALES >>>>

I haven't really played in about 3-4 years. I finally decided to give everything away. but sending messages filled with items to random people was taking too long. I decided to hold a raffle (all monies made from the raffle will also be given away ofc).

But I don't check every day or sometimes even every other day. I am drowning in bumps. I would love to get some help managing the bump portion and maybe keeping people updated on what's going on and maybe help with the mini-raffles(?). Basically any and all help would be great. And maybe someone who can help spread the word? Because I have A LOT of prize packs (have only posted some of them, still have loads of UMAs, fest/rare familiars, fest/rare/gem apparel to put into packs and post)

I am also selling all of my dragons (other than the ones that will be raffled off and ofc not my progens). Selling mainly the G1s. I am running a bump raffle for the Dragon Sales thread, too. Bumps there need to be counted too.

Need someone responsible. I would prefer to get someone who will not be participating in the raffle itself.

Am offeingr an incentive -- these 3 skins as the reward for helping me. The creators of the first 2 are on hiatus (but the skins are not retired). The 3rd skin is retired and old.

>>>> RAFFLE <<<<

<<<< GEN 1 SALES >>>>

Was about to respond but, I'm participatig in your bump raffle, ^^;

Giving this thread a bump! I'm sure someone will snap this up in a heartbeat: those are gorgeous skins!!!
Was about to respond but, I'm participatig in your bump raffle, ^^;

Giving this thread a bump! I'm sure someone will snap this up in a heartbeat: those are gorgeous skins!!!
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@sylscarlett
I'm very active on here, so I could definitely help you! Do you just need someone to keep a tally of all participants and bumps? If there's anything else, feel free to PM me or ping me on here.

(edit for ping)
@sylscarlett
I'm very active on here, so I could definitely help you! Do you just need someone to keep a tally of all participants and bumps? If there's anything else, feel free to PM me or ping me on here.

(edit for ping)
Shattered Glass

Lorwolf Referral Link
Fr+2
I accept all friend requests!
Wishlist
Gonna miss ya when your gone ;v;
Gonna miss ya when your gone ;v;
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
I'd love to help! I'm keeping way more active on FR after a bit of hiatus so it'd be nice to help with my time.
I'd love to help! I'm keeping way more active on FR after a bit of hiatus so it'd be nice to help with my time.
MUSH • He/They • FR+3 • Wishlist
xpxalNl.gif
Hi! I've run four free bump-based raffles ( 1st 2nd 3rd 4th ) and I'd be happy to help.
Hi! I've run four free bump-based raffles ( 1st 2nd 3rd 4th ) and I'd be happy to help.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx BqhBR1o.png
i'm extremely active, but alas, i am participating in the raffle. bumping for good measure!
i'm extremely active, but alas, i am participating in the raffle. bumping for good measure!
Indigo is a cool color. *Ba dum tiss*
Participanting in the raffle so I'm out.

Bump to get this going
Participanting in the raffle so I'm out.

Bump to get this going
IMG-7708.png

ovaJ1TV.png