Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Fairgrounds- Plague Minesweeper
I've been thinking about more flight-themed elemental games, (and haven't kept up with any planned fairgrounds additions, forgive me if we already know what's coming) and I also greatly enjoy minesweeper in all forms.... How about a "contamination containment" plague minesweeper??
popping pustules or overturning piles of bone to quarantine the more virulent strains of infection, with the obvious game over if you release the pathogen you're trying to contain
Easy enough to have different difficulties with different field sizes too!
I've been thinking about more flight-themed elemental games, (and haven't kept up with any planned fairgrounds additions, forgive me if we already know what's coming) and I also greatly enjoy minesweeper in all forms.... How about a "contamination containment" plague minesweeper??
popping pustules or overturning piles of bone to quarantine the more virulent strains of infection, with the obvious game over if you release the pathogen you're trying to contain
Easy enough to have different difficulties with different field sizes too!
Yeah I'd like more fairgrounds games. The only problem is that minesweeper is kind of complicated. It's not a game you can brute force in any way, it requires actual thought, patience, and understanding of the correct techniques to clear the board. The only comparably complex game is g&g, and you can still brute force that with a solution spreadsheet.

That said I want this anyway. Plenty of people don't have the skill to do timed games, for example and most of the ones we have are timed.
Yeah I'd like more fairgrounds games. The only problem is that minesweeper is kind of complicated. It's not a game you can brute force in any way, it requires actual thought, patience, and understanding of the correct techniques to clear the board. The only comparably complex game is g&g, and you can still brute force that with a solution spreadsheet.

That said I want this anyway. Plenty of people don't have the skill to do timed games, for example and most of the ones we have are timed.
Professional Grump

I live for memes
I would love to have a minesweeper game. I play minesweeper quite a lot on my phone, so it would be lovely to be able to earn treasure on FR while playing instead. Plus i think it would suit the proposed plague theme really well. I think it could work well if it gave payouts based on score so that a lost game still gives you something, with a set larger payout for a win.

I definitely think fairgrounds is due more variety, and more tactical games too.
I would love to have a minesweeper game. I play minesweeper quite a lot on my phone, so it would be lovely to be able to earn treasure on FR while playing instead. Plus i think it would suit the proposed plague theme really well. I think it could work well if it gave payouts based on score so that a lost game still gives you something, with a set larger payout for a win.

I definitely think fairgrounds is due more variety, and more tactical games too.
Lore
Hatchery
Dream Dragons
bepadepadept line long line short boop bepepepep
VPsWmjb.gif
Payout based on how many squares you clear before dying, with a bonus for a game you win?
Payout based on how many squares you clear before dying, with a bonus for a game you win?
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
i absolutely love minesweeper and would spend ages playing it in fairgrounds! g&g just doesn't appeal to me so another game you need to think and strategise for would be awesome
i absolutely love minesweeper and would spend ages playing it in fairgrounds! g&g just doesn't appeal to me so another game you need to think and strategise for would be awesome
4d3z.png
he/it - FR+18

>let me dress your dragons
>my FR art
im not a big minesweeper person but oh boy do I support this. I love your plague theming idea, there needs to be more plague stuff I love those weird guys. But I counter you with a plague vs nature game, like with glimmer n gloom. (I also adore the flights that are matching like that I think they need more fun things together)

lets say your nature, trying to find the plague. numbers could be represented with like, plague mushrooms or something? (like make it be the same amount of mushrooms as the number)
and for plague it could be flowers that are the numbers.. itd be really cute I think and show off their rivalry like with light vs dark :)

with how difficult minesweeper can be maybe make it so its a small reward but you get it every time you successfully dodge a bomb.
im not a big minesweeper person but oh boy do I support this. I love your plague theming idea, there needs to be more plague stuff I love those weird guys. But I counter you with a plague vs nature game, like with glimmer n gloom. (I also adore the flights that are matching like that I think they need more fun things together)

lets say your nature, trying to find the plague. numbers could be represented with like, plague mushrooms or something? (like make it be the same amount of mushrooms as the number)
and for plague it could be flowers that are the numbers.. itd be really cute I think and show off their rivalry like with light vs dark :)

with how difficult minesweeper can be maybe make it so its a small reward but you get it every time you successfully dodge a bomb.
O_O