Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Haven’t logged on in AWHILE
Title

But uh….can someone tell what’s new? Last thing I that I was around was Arlo’s…
Title

But uh….can someone tell what’s new? Last thing I that I was around was Arlo’s…
v2PJF9u.png
UYR6vpC.png
mlHpBMC.png
Qboauiw.png
WKtl2lb.png
7c8ZUEs.png
zziIg7L.png [Lineage]
Clan Lore
[Scatter Quest]
shadow.gif
You might find the Chronological Update Reference helpful? But, TL;DR the main big things are a few more Ancients and Achievements coming back! The latter's a link on your sidebar, if you wanna check it out?
You might find the Chronological Update Reference helpful? But, TL;DR the main big things are a few more Ancients and Achievements coming back! The latter's a link on your sidebar, if you wanna check it out?
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

Welcome back X:)
sudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gif
SUDOWOODO PARTY
Hiya and welcome back!

We have Aethers, Sandsurges, and Undertides as new Ancient breeds, for starters. We also have another new Ancient on its way this year. I think it is for Nature?
Hiya and welcome back!

We have Aethers, Sandsurges, and Undertides as new Ancient breeds, for starters. We also have another new Ancient on its way this year. I think it is for Nature?
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
Welcome back! There's a npc/shop coming soon and a new nature ancient maybe in winter?
Welcome back! There's a npc/shop coming soon and a new nature ancient maybe in winter?
csJrlej.png
3dokvee.png
comev47.png
QQYyU47.png
YUEtAn1.png
dEe2UrM.png
f5c0adf655eaaeb871411a368de8ed0ce8164fc9.png
[quote name="JoweeTheRaposa" date="2023-08-13 05:37:03" ] Hiya and welcome back! We have Aethers, Sandsurges, and Undertides as new Ancient breeds, for starters. We also have another new Ancient on its way this year. I think it is for Nature? [/quote] Indeed it is
JoweeTheRaposa wrote on 2023-08-13 05:37:03:
Hiya and welcome back!

Indeed it is
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png