Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR dream - nuzlock
I don’t remember it very well, but I had a dream that I had created my own sort of nuzlock challenge, but it didn’t have anything to do with the actual coliseum. (Cuz I don’t like playing it very much and have actually been thinking about making my own challenge ;-;)

I wish I could remember all the details about it so I can write it down and actually participate in the challenge

(Maybe I’ll try recalling it and write down an actual challenge and filling in the gaps)
I don’t remember it very well, but I had a dream that I had created my own sort of nuzlock challenge, but it didn’t have anything to do with the actual coliseum. (Cuz I don’t like playing it very much and have actually been thinking about making my own challenge ;-;)

I wish I could remember all the details about it so I can write it down and actually participate in the challenge

(Maybe I’ll try recalling it and write down an actual challenge and filling in the gaps)
Hello, call me Crackers! | He/him

Feel free to ping me whenever!
If you don't enjoy coli too much, but like the randomized challenge of writing, I recommend the lucklocke, a new challenge that I just started a variant of.

My thread has a few more lore prompts + writing tools, so if that helps, feel free to use em ^^

There's also the lorelocke and biolocke which are similar and don't really have to do with coli, just lorebuilding and updating your dragons!

edit: this might be the original lorelocke post
If you don't enjoy coli too much, but like the randomized challenge of writing, I recommend the lucklocke, a new challenge that I just started a variant of.

My thread has a few more lore prompts + writing tools, so if that helps, feel free to use em ^^

There's also the lorelocke and biolocke which are similar and don't really have to do with coli, just lorebuilding and updating your dragons!

edit: this might be the original lorelocke post
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif