Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I wish it wasn't so hidden
1 2 3 4
regarding the hibernal den that is.

I enjoy having dragons in there but I feel like nobody looks in the den because it's so secluded.
even I myself forget I have dragons in there-
that's partially due to my trash memory.

this thread isn't meant to provide suggestions for this since frankly I'm not sure how that might be fixed but if anyone has ideas feel free to pm them to me because I'm curious on what you all might think ^^
regarding the hibernal den that is.

I enjoy having dragons in there but I feel like nobody looks in the den because it's so secluded.
even I myself forget I have dragons in there-
that's partially due to my trash memory.

this thread isn't meant to provide suggestions for this since frankly I'm not sure how that might be fixed but if anyone has ideas feel free to pm them to me because I'm curious on what you all might think ^^
QtezsCP.png
not really, a lot of people keep permas in hibden to let the main lair free for fodder so switching to search for dragons in the hibden is simply natural. dragons only will be hidden if you use too many tabs and pages and make navegation there a nightmare for aesthetic's sake
not really, a lot of people keep permas in hibden to let the main lair free for fodder so switching to search for dragons in the hibden is simply natural. dragons only will be hidden if you use too many tabs and pages and make navegation there a nightmare for aesthetic's sake
2947.png Hiro
| Brazil | FR +4
Sornieth's #2 Seeker Orb connoisseur & collector
-> please ping me!
4e8c4d35dbfc48545837857d8907144346ebb180.gif
f261d312d3350311525c3447854e87c7d0c3b5ec.gif
Nothing other than a massive banner " Pleas chek out dragons in my hidben" in the middle of Clan Info comes to mind
Nothing other than a massive banner " Pleas chek out dragons in my hidben" in the middle of Clan Info comes to mind
i never look at other's hibdens unless they specifically say that they have dragons to check out in there. that's where i stick g1s for selling and then i forget about them as well
i never look at other's hibdens unless they specifically say that they have dragons to check out in there. that's where i stick g1s for selling and then i forget about them as well
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
I honestly stick dragons in my HibDen that I don't want to yeet but I also don't strictly want to see, either... It's like my purgatory for "I love you but get out of my face". I don't really expect anyone to go look in my HibDen; the dragons that I want people to notice are all in my main den.

I also throw trained fodder in my HibDen for storage that I don't want to look at and don't want eating up my food.
I honestly stick dragons in my HibDen that I don't want to yeet but I also don't strictly want to see, either... It's like my purgatory for "I love you but get out of my face". I don't really expect anyone to go look in my HibDen; the dragons that I want people to notice are all in my main den.

I also throw trained fodder in my HibDen for storage that I don't want to look at and don't want eating up my food.
i've known you for forever and a day . . .
I never look at dens :p I put dragons in there that I want to forget about haha. I guess that is kind of the point of dens, to me at least.
I never look at dens :p I put dragons in there that I want to forget about haha. I guess that is kind of the point of dens, to me at least.
We always check the hibernal den whenever we're looking at someone's lair :D
You could always put a note in your profile and first tab description if you want more people to check it out.
We always check the hibernal den whenever we're looking at someone's lair :D
You could always put a note in your profile and first tab description if you want more people to check it out.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
i put everything in my hibden (save for a handful of dragons + my fodder breeders) solely because i would not physically be able to feed a lair of 437 dragons.... and hibden slots are cheaper than main lair slots >__>
i put everything in my hibden (save for a handful of dragons + my fodder breeders) solely because i would not physically be able to feed a lair of 437 dragons.... and hibden slots are cheaper than main lair slots >__>
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
I keep all my permas in my hibden except for my coli team and breeding pairs, and I usually check hibden when I'm looking at peoples dragons, sometimes I go there first. I've never seen it as hidden personally.
I keep all my permas in my hibden except for my coli team and breeding pairs, and I usually check hibden when I'm looking at peoples dragons, sometimes I go there first. I've never seen it as hidden personally.
3EIL5RM.png SwhjRD4.pngd3XCZt0.pngWeReVnH.pngaQp8eZz.pngt6Bzul7.png
85212510.png
jeremy says hi
I think it depends on the person's own habits.

personally, I keep about half my permas in hibden! I just view it as an extension of my own lair, and a good way to keep food costs down. so I always check people's hibdens.

but some people just keep fodder/WIPs in hibden so they're less likely to check others' hibdens
I think it depends on the person's own habits.

personally, I keep about half my permas in hibden! I just view it as an extension of my own lair, and a good way to keep food costs down. so I always check people's hibdens.

but some people just keep fodder/WIPs in hibden so they're less likely to check others' hibdens
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
1 2 3 4