Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I've been gone 3 years oh lawd
So uhh. Yeah. I thought a simple game like FR would be easy to hop back into, but when I tried to jump back into the coli it was, uhh... less braindead than I remembered, haha.

I'm trying to get the hang of things again. I guess I briefly popped back on when Banescales were introduced, since it looks like I hatched a couple eggs, but I really don't remember it. Ancient breeds need their own genes? Wild. Looks like there's a new coli venue, too.

I'm trying to dig through guides/announcements to catch up. What's everyone's routine when y'all log onto the game each day? I remember gathering/bonding familiars/picking something from Pinkerton, but it seems like there's a lot more than that now. What gets you in the groove?
So uhh. Yeah. I thought a simple game like FR would be easy to hop back into, but when I tried to jump back into the coli it was, uhh... less braindead than I remembered, haha.

I'm trying to get the hang of things again. I guess I briefly popped back on when Banescales were introduced, since it looks like I hatched a couple eggs, but I really don't remember it. Ancient breeds need their own genes? Wild. Looks like there's a new coli venue, too.

I'm trying to dig through guides/announcements to catch up. What's everyone's routine when y'all log onto the game each day? I remember gathering/bonding familiars/picking something from Pinkerton, but it seems like there's a lot more than that now. What gets you in the groove?
welcome back!!

honestly i dont have a routine other than feeding my funny dragons, plop a bunch of intentionally ugly nests for fodder kids, and then use all of my treasure to mass-buy food so i can waste gathering turns on scavenging alone

ive kinda just dedicated any funds other than that to fandragons bc i think im insane. i then just stare at them and rotate them in my brain

but yeah welcome back lol we've got some new ancients, a new modern breed (obelisks! can wear all the apparel), tidelord isn't back yet, we've got some new trading post npc's and warriors way is on the 10th, we're getting a new funny festival thing called the grand exchange soon, etc.

lots of stuff
welcome back!!

honestly i dont have a routine other than feeding my funny dragons, plop a bunch of intentionally ugly nests for fodder kids, and then use all of my treasure to mass-buy food so i can waste gathering turns on scavenging alone

ive kinda just dedicated any funds other than that to fandragons bc i think im insane. i then just stare at them and rotate them in my brain

but yeah welcome back lol we've got some new ancients, a new modern breed (obelisks! can wear all the apparel), tidelord isn't back yet, we've got some new trading post npc's and warriors way is on the 10th, we're getting a new funny festival thing called the grand exchange soon, etc.

lots of stuff
Josie | 16 | She/They
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo1_500.gif
@Benzaldehyde
Chronological update reference will help you get an overview of all the announcements since you were last on.

[GUIDE] The Starters Guide to FR can help simplify the systems so you can get the hang of things again

A Newbie's BASIC INTRO to the Coli! goes over the mechanics of Coli to make it easier to understand

Updated Dragon Leveling Guide! is the New how to train your dragon guide if you need to train from scratch.
@Benzaldehyde
Chronological update reference will help you get an overview of all the announcements since you were last on.

[GUIDE] The Starters Guide to FR can help simplify the systems so you can get the hang of things again

A Newbie's BASIC INTRO to the Coli! goes over the mechanics of Coli to make it easier to understand

Updated Dragon Leveling Guide! is the New how to train your dragon guide if you need to train from scratch.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
Welcome back to flight rising fellow lightning spark! My routine when I log in each day is I start with makings goos/slimes/sludges at Baldwins brew, then go through the other dailies on that page. Also don't forget on the left side under CLAN gathering items. here's a chronological list of what's been going on https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3053598/1 There's also many guides in LIBRARY under forums there's a guide forum https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde There are multiple ancient breeds now, I'd recommend playing around in the scrying workshop on the left under LIBRARY to see some of the new breeds and new genes. Ancient breeds cannot wear apparel so they can be made faster and have line-breaking terts, although they can wear skins/accents. Here's one of my Veilspuns Kaj with an example of one of the new breeds and one of the line-breaking terts [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78931192][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/789312/78931192_350.png[/img][/url]
Welcome back to flight rising fellow lightning spark!

My routine when I log in each day is I start with makings goos/slimes/sludges at Baldwins brew, then go through the other dailies on that page. Also don't forget on the left side under CLAN gathering items.

here's a chronological list of what's been going on
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3053598/1

There's also many guides in LIBRARY under forums there's a guide forum https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde

There are multiple ancient breeds now, I'd recommend playing around in the scrying workshop on the left under LIBRARY to see some of the new breeds and new genes. Ancient breeds cannot wear apparel so they can be made faster and have line-breaking terts, although they can wear skins/accents.
Here's one of my Veilspuns Kaj with an example of one of the new breeds and one of the line-breaking terts
78931192_350.png

welcome back! :D

I'd like to drop this tool for Glimmer & Gloom too, makes it super easy to gather more treasure quickly.
welcome back! :D

I'd like to drop this tool for Glimmer & Gloom too, makes it super easy to gather more treasure quickly.
eP65k0J.png
Welcome backkkkk!!

I usually bond, gather, coil then do forum stuffies
Welcome backkkkk!!

I usually bond, gather, coil then do forum stuffies
IxetaBl.pngPcIGNKw.pngbprUbRF.png
OeRHGjw.png
Yeah welcome back for us both lmao.
Trying to be more active now ngl so good luck~
Yeah welcome back for us both lmao.
Trying to be more active now ngl so good luck~
62-A53-F86-4-E45-489-D-A12-E-8-CCF366-EB754.jpg
Rai

• it's in the refrigerator
• overwatch/bg3 trash
• she/they | FR +1
@FaeLight

Thank you! And I don't think fandragons are that insane. Tbh I had a ton of projects before I dropped off and now I look at them and have no idea what I was even going for. I don't know why, but "tidelord isn't back yet" made me snort haha. Is there an announcements link to see info on Warrior's Way? I see people excited about it but haven't found what it is yet.

@Lynell

Thank you so much, that's really useful!

@ZaiStorm

Spark gang :D Hopefully bossman won't be too mad I've been slacking. Thanks for the links and the explanations, your Kaj is gorgeous!

@Dracowolfie

Thank you! That does seem simple compared to the Fairgrounds games I remember.

@Peculiarity

@Smoliv

Gang gang! Welcome back and good luck to you too :D
@FaeLight

Thank you! And I don't think fandragons are that insane. Tbh I had a ton of projects before I dropped off and now I look at them and have no idea what I was even going for. I don't know why, but "tidelord isn't back yet" made me snort haha. Is there an announcements link to see info on Warrior's Way? I see people excited about it but haven't found what it is yet.

@Lynell

Thank you so much, that's really useful!

@ZaiStorm

Spark gang :D Hopefully bossman won't be too mad I've been slacking. Thanks for the links and the explanations, your Kaj is gorgeous!

@Dracowolfie

Thank you! That does seem simple compared to the Fairgrounds games I remember.

@Peculiarity

@Smoliv

Gang gang! Welcome back and good luck to you too :D
@Benzaldehyde https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/3044795#post_3044795
@Benzaldehyde https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/3044795#post_3044795

she/her | fr+3.|.skins

.................................………….....
GCDcYEq.png