Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | whats new?
ive been gone for .. . a while ? like 6 months at leasst? I dropped shortly after the obbelsiks released I believe. I know the dig is new, but what else did I miss?
ive been gone for .. . a while ? like 6 months at leasst? I dropped shortly after the obbelsiks released I believe. I know the dig is new, but what else did I miss?
these [item=lightback slink]
these
Lightback Slink
42779-183994797.jpg
1234567890puppyyyyy
@locusts
Welcome back! You can read the chronological list of updates here.

The biggest thing aside from Arlo is that we have gotten a new Plague ancient: aberrations. They were teased in a developer update last year, and they came out this past March.
@locusts
Welcome back! You can read the chronological list of updates here.

The biggest thing aside from Arlo is that we have gotten a new Plague ancient: aberrations. They were teased in a developer update last year, and they came out this past March.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
You missed the weird commotion that was light auras [item= light aura] and their crazy price fluctuation caused by artificial hype/inflation
You missed the weird commotion that was light auras Light Aura and their crazy price fluctuation caused by artificial hype/inflation
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
here's a good reference to catch up on what you've missed!

if you left shortly after the obby release then that's probably about a year :) aside from arlo, the most significant new stuff we got was the ancient aberration breed, as well as the warrior's way event (which is a notn-like event in august).
here's a good reference to catch up on what you've missed!

if you left shortly after the obby release then that's probably about a year :) aside from arlo, the most significant new stuff we got was the ancient aberration breed, as well as the warrior's way event (which is a notn-like event in august).
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
@mapleshaiku @limanya thank you for the link!! also COOL TWO HEADED DRAGONS AND NEW EVENT!!!!!!!! @alucardpuppy . .. . Beast.. .. . @cruelty that checks out [emoji=wildclaw laughing size=1] to be fair that IS a cool apparel
@mapleshaiku @limanya thank you for the link!! also COOL TWO HEADED DRAGONS AND NEW EVENT!!!!!!!!

@alucardpuppy . .. . Beast.. .. .

@cruelty that checks out to be fair that IS a cool apparel
Yeah i love it, i ground for like 40 of them to put on permas lol
Yeah i love it, i ground for like 40 of them to put on permas lol
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers