Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I put some of the encyclopedia in an AI
1 2
I am easily entertained.
I put some of the encyclopedia into a text AI
This one: https://app.inferkit.com/demo
Bold is canon, non formatted text is generated.

The Aberration species originates from the Wyrmwound, where they return annually to test themselves against the contagion's might. Aberration dragons are a primal breed of dragon that always travel in pairs... until the end of the world. They are approximately 1,200 pounds, blue-black in color with thin yellow stripes, each scales with a pair of soft, gold-tipped horns. These slavering beasts are wise in battle and skillful as winged hounds. Their moods are driven by adrenaline and heightened emotions, and a single venomous, hot breath can kill or mutilate a knight. More than anything, however, they are ruled by the instinct to survive, and cannot tolerate each other in close quarters, nor the corrosive influence of the plague. Some bleed blue, some are a blood-red. Most are lean, with bodies thick as tree trunks, and webbed wings as long as a man. Half breed: the Abyss itself. Betrayed by a lover long ago, the Princess Norvelous is forced to live in the oubliette within the dark for an eternity. If a dragon holds a grudge against a dragon slayer, his body is drained and bound to the deadly Plague until that grudge is resolved. On the eve of Ragnarok, the dragons' greatest foe, the Primordial One, has risen from the waters. Wyrm creatures roam the land, the few that survive the rising smoke are born twisted. The resulting plague ravages the world. The second and third of the Wyrmwound

Obelisk dragons are a new sight among dragonkind, a rare creation by the Earthshaker.The obelisk is an infernal creation from the pit where dragons of myth and legend live.

The obelisk resembles a globe held aloft by a massive spider web - like framework of bones and stone.

The dragon who constructed the obelisk had only one wish, that the shape it created would let the dragons of the Neverwinter and Ravenloft regions see each other and one another's flames.

Obelisks exist in the "Faded Realms", but they don't connect to the Abyss, as is first thought.

The obelisk is the same size as a dragon but the fire doesn't hurt its wearer.

The obelisks are incapable of levitation.

In the 14th "Dungeons & Dragons" adventure path, The Crimson Court, Wyrmrest Accord, Player characters who have gained experience in other paths can travel to the land of Erinia and serve as White Hedge Knights.

The player characters must acquire a copy of "The Crimson Court", book 2 in the "Dungeons & Dragons" Players Handbook, which is in the same format as the Player's Handbook and is

Greetings, apprentice! Some dragons say that alchemy is a science, but I know that it's an art, and that the best art is spontaneous! That's where you come in. This brew is nearing completion, but it needs a little something to give it an extra kick!It could use some spice! Luckily, you're a decent cook! Bring me these special herbs! After thinking for a while, study the sha sha's on this trinket, creating a chubby, motionless, red object which will eventually be turned into more hearts, but we don't have a little something for the chubby, motionless, red object which will eventually become more hearts! Yes, if I got you some milk to feed it, I can bet you it would behave differently! What? Some milk isn't enough? Yea, it could stand some cheese as well... Did your family drink a lot of cheese?... Argh! These chickens! Go in the freezer! Speak briskly to it! Move the chicken not only because it weighs a ton and will slow the pumping but so it doesn't get confused by glower or rage, freezing and laying eggs at will! Do these training session not seem complete, chubby, motionless, red objects? Then allow me to put you on a task that I couldn't finish when I was your age. I'm having trouble breathing. Firstly, there are reasons
I am easily entertained.
I put some of the encyclopedia into a text AI
This one: https://app.inferkit.com/demo
Bold is canon, non formatted text is generated.

The Aberration species originates from the Wyrmwound, where they return annually to test themselves against the contagion's might. Aberration dragons are a primal breed of dragon that always travel in pairs... until the end of the world. They are approximately 1,200 pounds, blue-black in color with thin yellow stripes, each scales with a pair of soft, gold-tipped horns. These slavering beasts are wise in battle and skillful as winged hounds. Their moods are driven by adrenaline and heightened emotions, and a single venomous, hot breath can kill or mutilate a knight. More than anything, however, they are ruled by the instinct to survive, and cannot tolerate each other in close quarters, nor the corrosive influence of the plague. Some bleed blue, some are a blood-red. Most are lean, with bodies thick as tree trunks, and webbed wings as long as a man. Half breed: the Abyss itself. Betrayed by a lover long ago, the Princess Norvelous is forced to live in the oubliette within the dark for an eternity. If a dragon holds a grudge against a dragon slayer, his body is drained and bound to the deadly Plague until that grudge is resolved. On the eve of Ragnarok, the dragons' greatest foe, the Primordial One, has risen from the waters. Wyrm creatures roam the land, the few that survive the rising smoke are born twisted. The resulting plague ravages the world. The second and third of the Wyrmwound

Obelisk dragons are a new sight among dragonkind, a rare creation by the Earthshaker.The obelisk is an infernal creation from the pit where dragons of myth and legend live.

The obelisk resembles a globe held aloft by a massive spider web - like framework of bones and stone.

The dragon who constructed the obelisk had only one wish, that the shape it created would let the dragons of the Neverwinter and Ravenloft regions see each other and one another's flames.

Obelisks exist in the "Faded Realms", but they don't connect to the Abyss, as is first thought.

The obelisk is the same size as a dragon but the fire doesn't hurt its wearer.

The obelisks are incapable of levitation.

In the 14th "Dungeons & Dragons" adventure path, The Crimson Court, Wyrmrest Accord, Player characters who have gained experience in other paths can travel to the land of Erinia and serve as White Hedge Knights.

The player characters must acquire a copy of "The Crimson Court", book 2 in the "Dungeons & Dragons" Players Handbook, which is in the same format as the Player's Handbook and is

Greetings, apprentice! Some dragons say that alchemy is a science, but I know that it's an art, and that the best art is spontaneous! That's where you come in. This brew is nearing completion, but it needs a little something to give it an extra kick!It could use some spice! Luckily, you're a decent cook! Bring me these special herbs! After thinking for a while, study the sha sha's on this trinket, creating a chubby, motionless, red object which will eventually be turned into more hearts, but we don't have a little something for the chubby, motionless, red object which will eventually become more hearts! Yes, if I got you some milk to feed it, I can bet you it would behave differently! What? Some milk isn't enough? Yea, it could stand some cheese as well... Did your family drink a lot of cheese?... Argh! These chickens! Go in the freezer! Speak briskly to it! Move the chicken not only because it weighs a ton and will slow the pumping but so it doesn't get confused by glower or rage, freezing and laying eggs at will! Do these training session not seem complete, chubby, motionless, red objects? Then allow me to put you on a task that I couldn't finish when I was your age. I'm having trouble breathing. Firstly, there are reasons
my favourite flight rising characters, the Princess Norvelous and the Primordial One

can't forget asthmatic baldwin and his sha shas
my favourite flight rising characters, the Princess Norvelous and the Primordial One

can't forget asthmatic baldwin and his sha shas
17499.png UMBRELLA / BROLLY
THEY/HE/SHE
FR +17
MIRROR ENTHUSIAST
I
-
-
-
I
click here for a dapper little lad
My new favourite

I snorted and wheezed
My new favourite

I snorted and wheezed
I'm also noodlecat on PCE | FR dragon sales thread | my FR tumblr93sr.png
"The Obelisks are incapable of levitation"

I dunno why but this made me absolutely WHEEZE with laughter! Plus, the Abberation lore was sounding pretty crazy and actually cool in some parts haha!

I dunno why but this made me absolutely WHEEZE with laughter! Plus, the Abberation lore was sounding pretty crazy and actually cool in some parts haha!
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
[quote name="MiniPandaBuns" date="2022-06-17 22:24:31" ] "The Obelisks are incapable of levitation" I dunno why but this made me absolutely WHEEZE with laughter! Plus, the Abberation lore was sounding pretty crazy and actually cool in some parts haha! [/quote] that one got me too lol. i cant get over the implication that every single breed except the obelisk are capable of just floating in mid-air with zero wing usage edit: i should steal some of the "abyss" stuff for other lore, actually
MiniPandaBuns wrote on 2022-06-17 22:24:31:

that one got me too lol. i cant get over the implication that every single breed except the obelisk are capable of just floating in mid-air with zero wing usage

edit: i should steal some of the "abyss" stuff for other lore, actually
17499.png UMBRELLA / BROLLY
THEY/HE/SHE
FR +17
MIRROR ENTHUSIAST
I
-
-
-
I
click here for a dapper little lad
The Aberration one is so metal

Gotta love that Plague influence
The Aberration one is so metal

Gotta love that Plague influence
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif plague_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciw235.gif Rvkn9sD.png
What exactly... is a chubby, motionless, red object?

Anyways, I laughed so hard at these, thank you OP :D

20240124-2118111.gif
[quote name="Sliggooo" date="2022-06-17 23:17:21" ] What exactly... is a chubby, motionless, red object? Anyways, I laughed so hard at these, thank you OP :D [/quote] [img]https://couponsinthenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/14400426895_c4cf97f128_b_target-ball-scaled.jpg[/img]
Sliggooo wrote on 2022-06-17 23:17:21:

14400426895_c4cf97f128_b_target-ball-scaled.jpg
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
Now why are these kind of inspiring me to make some serious eldritch dragon lore?

Also:
Quote:
"The obelisk is an infernal creation from the pit where dragons of myth and legend live.

The obelisk resembles a globe held aloft by a massive spider web - like framework of bones and stone."

Biblically accurate obelisk
Now why are these kind of inspiring me to make some serious eldritch dragon lore?

Also:
Quote:
"The obelisk is an infernal creation from the pit where dragons of myth and legend live.

The obelisk resembles a globe held aloft by a massive spider web - like framework of bones and stone."

Biblically accurate obelisk
6Y37bTm.png
Ah yes, the sha sha's
Ah yes, the sha sha's
rwQOJzgr_o.png
1 2