Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Egg-signment (Nest and Tabs)
So you know how when getting a new dragon, they automatically go to the tab with the purple arrow? What if you could assign a new kind of arrow to a different tab specifically for new hatchlings you get from nests?

It works like this.

- You assign a pink arrow to a tab
- You hatch a nest
- The hatchlings automatically go to that specific tab.
So you know how when getting a new dragon, they automatically go to the tab with the purple arrow? What if you could assign a new kind of arrow to a different tab specifically for new hatchlings you get from nests?

It works like this.

- You assign a pink arrow to a tab
- You hatch a nest
- The hatchlings automatically go to that specific tab.
Im back
I would actually really like this. Not sure how desired it is across the site but I would certainly use it
I would actually really like this. Not sure how desired it is across the site but I would certainly use it
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
I would really love this! I usually use my "inbox" tab for fodder, so any new hatchlings need moved to a different one until they're grown up. This would make things super convenient, especially when my breeding pairs are feeling particularly generous and I have lots of eggs hatching at once XD
I would really love this! I usually use my "inbox" tab for fodder, so any new hatchlings need moved to a different one until they're grown up. This would make things super convenient, especially when my breeding pairs are feeling particularly generous and I have lots of eggs hatching at once XD
he/they
Still looking for a copy of Accent: Grand Romance! :')
Yeah actually this’d be really useful to fodder breeders and hatchery owners!
Yeah actually this’d be really useful to fodder breeders and hatchery owners!
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
My username is RBG, not RGB
HotnSpicy’s Beauty Tips and Tricks
[nextcol]Blank blank blank[nextcol]blank blank blank[nextcol]
I'd really like this, I could have them go into my sales tab automatically instead of having to move them from my fodder tab.
I'd really like this, I could have them go into my sales tab automatically instead of having to move them from my fodder tab.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
I would love to be able to automatically put hatchlings in my exalt/auction tab instead of my main tab
I would love to be able to automatically put hatchlings in my exalt/auction tab instead of my main tab
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
SUPPORT

I've sort of always wanted to start up a hatchery and the only two things stopping me my lack of organizational skill, and the lack of a breeding-prevention button. This would solve one of those problems and would make the site's tab system easier to use for anyone who has both fodder dragons and breeding dragons!

There is no downside that I'm aware of, so this has my full support!
SUPPORT

I've sort of always wanted to start up a hatchery and the only two things stopping me my lack of organizational skill, and the lack of a breeding-prevention button. This would solve one of those problems and would make the site's tab system easier to use for anyone who has both fodder dragons and breeding dragons!

There is no downside that I'm aware of, so this has my full support!
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
please!

and also, please let me decide which page of a tab dragons go to. right now, i have to force a second/third/etc page in a specific tab for bought dragons to go there. this was a bit of a hassle. id like to be able to decide!
please!

and also, please let me decide which page of a tab dragons go to. right now, i have to force a second/third/etc page in a specific tab for bought dragons to go there. this was a bit of a hassle. id like to be able to decide!
z6T37Eh.png
DaaGADQ.png
bgYKZct.png
bYt72YT.png
rUoKR6y.png
-
Ouro : 24 : They/Xey/She
Lightning Dom Coordinator
I love pings! I don't bite~
- reactorfour_kalashnikov.pngreactorfour_ted2.png