Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Auction House Mass Relist Option
1 2
I just had to relist 34 items one by one. Click "Relist" "Relist Now" then "Okay" 34 times. I'm sure I'm not the only one this happens to.
Please give us a checkbox next to the items and the option to do a "Relist all selected items without modifying" to make this less time intensive.
I just had to relist 34 items one by one. Click "Relist" "Relist Now" then "Okay" 34 times. I'm sure I'm not the only one this happens to.
Please give us a checkbox next to the items and the option to do a "Relist all selected items without modifying" to make this less time intensive.
Moving icons in forum signaturs make the forum harder accessible to people with visual processing disorders
afaik this is intentional decision to reduce lag
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
[quote name="Ralzakark" date="2022-04-21 01:10:46" ] afaik this is intentional decision to reduce lag [/quote] this is correct when the subject is breached there's also usually some discussion of the fact that even if it wouldn't KO the servers, being able to mass relist discourages people from looking at individual items to evaluate their pricing. if stuff isn't selling but you can still chuck 50 listings up without even looking at them, people can be disinclined to sort through their stuff and items then either stagnate in price or prices trend higher. rn even if you're the sort to go through and just hit 'relist' on everything rapid-fire, having to do each item manually means if it doesn't sell within a week or two most folks eventually de-list from the tedium and end up making a new listing at a new price point later, keeping the market in a healthier state of fluctuation. edit; spelling
Ralzakark wrote on 2022-04-21 01:10:46:
this is correct

when the subject is breached there's also usually some discussion of the fact that even if it wouldn't KO the servers, being able to mass relist discourages people from looking at individual items to evaluate their pricing. if stuff isn't selling but you can still chuck 50 listings up without even looking at them, people can be disinclined to sort through their stuff and items then either stagnate in price or prices trend higher. rn even if you're the sort to go through and just hit 'relist' on everything rapid-fire, having to do each item manually means if it doesn't sell within a week or two most folks eventually de-list from the tedium and end up making a new listing at a new price point later, keeping the market in a healthier state of fluctuation.

edit; spelling
Kind of throwing myself under the bus here haha, but I feel like having to relist each thing individually gives me a moment to stop and reflect on why no one purchased the listing, so I am less inclined to flood the auction house with my failed auctions week after week :p so aside from lag, I feel like it's better as is
Kind of throwing myself under the bus here haha, but I feel like having to relist each thing individually gives me a moment to stop and reflect on why no one purchased the listing, so I am less inclined to flood the auction house with my failed auctions week after week :p so aside from lag, I feel like it's better as is
Please use forum search.

https://www1.flightrising.com/search/forums?term=relist+all&poster=&topicid=&forum=sug&when=0&sort=recent
Please use forum search.

https://www1.flightrising.com/search/forums?term=relist+all&poster=&topicid=&forum=sug&when=0&sort=recent
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
[quote name="Decres" date="2022-04-21 07:33:59" ] Kind of throwing myself under the bus here haha, but I feel like having to relist each thing individually gives me a moment to stop and reflect on why no one purchased the listing, so I am less inclined to flood the auction house with my failed auctions week after week :p so aside from lag, I feel like it's better as is [/quote] Aside from the potential for massive lag (some people have literally hundreds of auctions to relist at once), I feel this is a huge reason to not have this.
Decres wrote on 2022-04-21 07:33:59:
Aside from the potential for massive lag (some people have literally hundreds of auctions to relist at once), I feel this is a huge reason to not have this.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
[quote name="Jemadar" date="2022-04-21 08:58:20" ] [quote name="Decres" date="2022-04-21 07:33:59" ] Kind of throwing myself under the bus here haha, but I feel like having to relist each thing individually gives me a moment to stop and reflect on why no one purchased the listing, so I am less inclined to flood the auction house with my failed auctions week after week :p so aside from lag, I feel like it's better as is [/quote] Aside from the potential for massive lag (some people have literally hundreds of auctions to relist at once), I feel this is a huge reason to not have this. [/quote] yeah i can have hundreds up and i know some people who have thousands, would probably crash or at least slow the site a lot
Jemadar wrote on 2022-04-21 08:58:20:
Decres wrote on 2022-04-21 07:33:59:
Aside from the potential for massive lag (some people have literally hundreds of auctions to relist at once), I feel this is a huge reason to not have this.
yeah i can have hundreds up and i know some people who have thousands, would probably crash or at least slow the site a lot
4-B914-C97-9-A3-C-4320-A974-68-DF5-EF7-B715.png
No support, for all things mentioned. But mostly just posting to let you know about speed relisting. You can lick "relist" and hit enter twice. If you don't move your cursor you can relist super fast. I frequently have hundreds of listings going.
No support, for all things mentioned. But mostly just posting to let you know about speed relisting. You can lick "relist" and hit enter twice. If you don't move your cursor you can relist super fast. I frequently have hundreds of listings going.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
[quote name="SCB" date="2022-04-22 17:16:51" ] No support, for all things mentioned. But mostly just posting to let you know about speed relisting. You can lick "relist" and hit enter twice. If you don't move your cursor you can relist super fast. I frequently have hundreds of listings going. [/quote] I've found that just holding down the enter key also works.
SCB wrote on 2022-04-22 17:16:51:
I've found that just holding down the enter key also works.
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
This is definitely something that would cause massive lag.

When things are automated, people don't engage their brains before just automatically blindly clicking a relist button. That means that not only would you get people relisting 30 items (which should still prompt reflection in why they haven't sold at that price), but you'd get people relisting 200 unsold items in one click too, without considering why they haven't sold.

200 items going up at once? From multiple users? This is a pretty quiet time of day and there's still 2300 users on at time of writing.
This is definitely something that would cause massive lag.

When things are automated, people don't engage their brains before just automatically blindly clicking a relist button. That means that not only would you get people relisting 30 items (which should still prompt reflection in why they haven't sold at that price), but you'd get people relisting 200 unsold items in one click too, without considering why they haven't sold.

200 items going up at once? From multiple users? This is a pretty quiet time of day and there's still 2300 users on at time of writing.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
1 2