Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Auction House Mass Relist Option
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page
[quote name="Niceless" date="2022-04-22 17:33:38" ] [quote name="SCB" date="2022-04-22 17:16:51" ] No support, for all things mentioned. But mostly just posting to let you know about speed relisting. You can lick "relist" and hit enter twice. If you don't move your cursor you can relist super fast. I frequently have hundreds of listings going. [/quote] I've found that just holding down the enter key also works. [/quote] Yeah, I misremembered (yay ASD&ADHD.. my brain doesn't remember stuff, but my hands do) I was relisting this morning and was like "Wait a minute, I wrote that wrong yesterday" I hold down enter and click my mouse repeatedly on relist.
Niceless wrote on 2022-04-22 17:33:38:
SCB wrote on 2022-04-22 17:16:51:
No support, for all things mentioned. But mostly just posting to let you know about speed relisting. You can lick "relist" and hit enter twice. If you don't move your cursor you can relist super fast. I frequently have hundreds of listings going.
I've found that just holding down the enter key also works.
Yeah, I misremembered (yay ASD&ADHD.. my brain doesn't remember stuff, but my hands do) I was relisting this morning and was like "Wait a minute, I wrote that wrong yesterday" I hold down enter and click my mouse repeatedly on relist.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2