Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | How much would this sell for?
Hi! I'm unsure of the current pricing for multigaze dragons, and would like to know the normal price for one, so I can sell one I have. Any suggestions are welcome!

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75681592
Hi! I'm unsure of the current pricing for multigaze dragons, and would like to know the normal price for one, so I can sell one I have. Any suggestions are welcome!

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75681592
bump
bump
Prices can be weird; rn LAH for a normal multigaze dragon is 20g, but it is certainly possible to end up selling it for more with the right buyer
Prices can be weird; rn LAH for a normal multigaze dragon is 20g, but it is certainly possible to end up selling it for more with the right buyer
TinyOz.gif TINY.gifteleport.gif juliasmaller.gif

*Wishlist

*Land of Oz
I collect bubbly buddies!
Bubbly Buddy
buyinggf.gif
I would ask for something like 40g since it only has one gene, but depends on what you would be okay with letting him go for...
I would ask for something like 40g since it only has one gene, but depends on what you would be okay with letting him go for...
pancatcher.png bzzZrFR.jpg
bump
bump
bump
bump
The previous two replies are correct, 20-40g is an accurate price. The value of multigaze dragons has drastically gone down since you can apply it to dragons now. Your mirror has two basic genes, the ice eyes don't match any of the other colors and it's not a g1; it's very unlikely to sell for more than 50g unless it really catches someone's eye.

You can always price it for 100 gems then take 10 off every time the listing expires until he's sold.
The previous two replies are correct, 20-40g is an accurate price. The value of multigaze dragons has drastically gone down since you can apply it to dragons now. Your mirror has two basic genes, the ice eyes don't match any of the other colors and it's not a g1; it's very unlikely to sell for more than 50g unless it really catches someone's eye.

You can always price it for 100 gems then take 10 off every time the listing expires until he's sold.
2393814f3e95e3225223b31c17079e93f608ee0b.png
rng adopts
You could include some cool scries on Hecate's profile to show off how the colours could work with the multigaze, and some breeds show off the multigaze better than other breeds. But all of the above stands;I think 20-30g is the best you're going to get and that's if you get lucky and find someone who really specifically wants this colour combo and ice multigaze. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=92&bodygene=9&breed=7&element=6&eyetype=5&gender=0&tert=135&tertgene=12&winggene=42&wings=21&auth=fc8a702d703ef8a8ded5186f27d5f2682eb48157&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
You could include some cool scries on Hecate's profile to show off how the colours could work with the multigaze, and some breeds show off the multigaze better than other breeds.
But all of the above stands;I think 20-30g is the best you're going to get and that's if you get lucky and find someone who really specifically wants this colour combo and ice multigaze.

dragon?age=1&body=92&bodygene=9&breed=7&element=6&eyetype=5&gender=0&tert=135&tertgene=12&winggene=42&wings=21&auth=fc8a702d703ef8a8ded5186f27d5f2682eb48157&dummyext=prev.png
She/Her | FR + 19 | Inactive: FR 5am-1pm
PJgrBLH.png
Fodder: not G1, not fully gened, unpopular breed and color pattern and bred
Fodder: not G1, not fully gened, unpopular breed and color pattern and bred
JQQ3Fjt.png