Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Leaving and giving everything away.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
Hi all.

This game was a huge part of my teen years, but I haven't played in a long time, and it's time to leave it all behind. So dramatic, wow, but seriously, I don't use this account anymore, and I have a lot of stuff I know other people would be delighted to have and use.

If you need anything, just ask. I'll see if I have any in my inventory. If you want dragons or any apparel they have, ask away. I'm happy to oblige. I you want to compensate for possibly valuable items, you can donate gems or something, so I can buy art, but that's in no way necessary. I don't even remember which items are rare anymore. :D

If you want to brighten my day, tell a funny story or a joke or just how your life's going in general.

I'm gonna go to sleep soon, so I might not answer immediately, but I'll check any responses tomorrow morning!

Thanks for the amazing years and fun times I've had here: I'll forever cherish these memories! <3

Edit// My only wish is that you don't exalt my dragons. I'd like them to go to good homes! ^^

Edit 2// Sos there are a lot of people, I'll try to be fair to everyone, so everyone would get something they want
Hi all.

This game was a huge part of my teen years, but I haven't played in a long time, and it's time to leave it all behind. So dramatic, wow, but seriously, I don't use this account anymore, and I have a lot of stuff I know other people would be delighted to have and use.

If you need anything, just ask. I'll see if I have any in my inventory. If you want dragons or any apparel they have, ask away. I'm happy to oblige. I you want to compensate for possibly valuable items, you can donate gems or something, so I can buy art, but that's in no way necessary. I don't even remember which items are rare anymore. :D

If you want to brighten my day, tell a funny story or a joke or just how your life's going in general.

I'm gonna go to sleep soon, so I might not answer immediately, but I'll check any responses tomorrow morning!

Thanks for the amazing years and fun times I've had here: I'll forever cherish these memories! <3

Edit// My only wish is that you don't exalt my dragons. I'd like them to go to good homes! ^^

Edit 2// Sos there are a lot of people, I'll try to be fair to everyone, so everyone would get something they want
HzGpUHb.png
@Myrsky Aww, you're leaving? If you ever do come back, at least know that we'll be here for you! I'm so sorry you lost interest, but I can understand that! I'll take anything pink and pretty-- especially familiars! If I see a dragon, I'll go ahead and let you know. Thank you, and have a safe journey! <3 When I come back, I'll get you a joke! ------ Edit: I'd love to take this guy home!(does he come with the outfit? he's so pretty!) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49222481][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/492225/49222481_350.png[/img] ------- I'd also love the Ritualist skin: [skin=30227] ------- And these items!: [item=Gossamer Silk Veil], [item=Gladegift Halo], [item=Luminous Sundrapes], [item=Illuminated Runescroll], and [item=Brightshine Raiments] And the [item=Valkyrie Blade] [/url] ------ If too much, I'll just be willing to take Artheron, [skin=30227], [item=Gossamer Silk veil], [item=Gladegift halo], and [item=Valkyrie Blade] Thank you so much! If this was a lot, don't be afraid to let me know! Joke: [b]Because it was quarantine, I was only allowed to give you inside jokes..[/b] I don't have much currency, but I can definitely draw something for you and give you 10g!
@Myrsky

Aww, you're leaving? If you ever do come back, at least know that we'll be here for you! I'm so sorry you lost interest, but I can understand that!

I'll take anything pink and pretty-- especially familiars! If I see a dragon, I'll go ahead and let you know.

Thank you, and have a safe journey! <3

When I come back, I'll get you a joke!

Edit: I'd love to take this guy home!(does he come with the outfit? he's so pretty!) 49222481_350.png

I'd also love the Ritualist skin:

And these items!:
Gossamer Silk Veil , Gladegift Halo , Luminous Sundrapes , Illuminated Runescroll , and Brightshine Raiments
And the Valkyrie Blade

If too much, I'll just be willing to take Artheron, , Gossamer Silk Veil , Gladegift Halo , and Valkyrie Blade

Thank you so much! If this was a lot, don't be afraid to let me know!

Joke: Because it was quarantine, I was only allowed to give you inside jokes..

I don't have much currency, but I can definitely draw something for you and give you 10g!
IIIIII II @ Iscrupulous
IIIIICLAN EGO

I> "Remember you must die."
IIIIIII
Hello! Would it be possible to nab some apparel? ^^ <3

As for brightening your day up. . .

I recently bought a squirrel feeder that looks like picnic table, and it's attached to my tree. The squirrels sit at the table and eat under the tiny umbrella! If your curious what I'm talking about, look up 'Squirrel Picnic Table Feeder' haha! Their super cute and worth the money :)
Hello! Would it be possible to nab some apparel? ^^ <3

As for brightening your day up. . .

I recently bought a squirrel feeder that looks like picnic table, and it's attached to my tree. The squirrels sit at the table and eat under the tiny umbrella! If your curious what I'm talking about, look up 'Squirrel Picnic Table Feeder' haha! Their super cute and worth the money :)
k7mTvIf.pnghrSE73S.png7CXFkqK.pngxmScPts.pngTB6EYwU.pngkseo325.pngFYtngEy.pngC93BkRv.pngo7CqYdD.pngLEpJMnn.pngmtHAEL4.png2VtxnMX.pngNlmYDAS.pngHhpzPA3.pngk1dKQyg.png
Hey, this is super cool and nice of you to do!! You have a lovely lair and some very well-dressed dragons :) Here's a super funny joke for you that I love using on my friends constantly when I see them running late to something: "Hey, you should buy a watch--you'll be buying yourself some time!" ...In hindsight, that's not funny at all when written out, lol. it's funnier in context when you're like me and make the "time to get a watch" joke every time someone asks you what time it is :P Anyway, would it be possible to snag these two items? [item=luminous halo][item=dryad's guise]? I can send along some gems, or even some art if that's what you're interested in getting! just let me know which one :) If it's not too much to ask, I'd also like to take Athene from your hibden off your hands, as her colors would work perfectly for a dragon project I've been sitting on :> thanks so much, and I hope life beyond FR treats you well!!
Hey, this is super cool and nice of you to do!! You have a lovely lair and some very well-dressed dragons :)

Here's a super funny joke for you that I love using on my friends constantly when I see them running late to something:

"Hey, you should buy a watch--you'll be buying yourself some time!"

...In hindsight, that's not funny at all when written out, lol. it's funnier in context when you're like me and make the "time to get a watch" joke every time someone asks you what time it is :P

Anyway, would it be possible to snag these two items? Luminous Halo Dryad's Guise ? I can send along some gems, or even some art if that's what you're interested in getting! just let me know which one :)

If it's not too much to ask, I'd also like to take Athene from your hibden off your hands, as her colors would work perfectly for a dragon project I've been sitting on :>

thanks so much, and I hope life beyond FR treats you well!!
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
64FS5.gifj0y8r.gifrD4ev.gifjzuUB.gifGvz94.gifH3s3h.gif4xih6.gif
QmB4Q.gif
yvdjc.gifds0BK.gif1roS7.gif
Hey,

It's unfortunate that you chose to leave, but it is fortunate, on the other hand, that you look at new horizons.

I love some of the outfit combinations you have, I'm growing my lair, and if you'd like to re-home some of your dragons (which will most likely be kept for long, if you decide to come back) I could home Sigrid, Sasha, Aarnio, and Atheron. It's your choice if you'd like to transfer them to my lair with their current outfits and familiars.

I do work on lore, slowly, so they may even have a story you may read back to at some point. :)

If there is any other dragon you'd like to pass to a new home, I have slots to fill and open arms!

I'm not very good at entertainment on the spot, but I'll link two of my favourite videos that always somehow play at the back of my head.
Man plays banjo to a fox.
meow.

I almost forgot these two.
Luga luga.
Fdhfghf (I can't bother checking the title again).

Last one I swear...
Hey,

It's unfortunate that you chose to leave, but it is fortunate, on the other hand, that you look at new horizons.

I love some of the outfit combinations you have, I'm growing my lair, and if you'd like to re-home some of your dragons (which will most likely be kept for long, if you decide to come back) I could home Sigrid, Sasha, Aarnio, and Atheron. It's your choice if you'd like to transfer them to my lair with their current outfits and familiars.

I do work on lore, slowly, so they may even have a story you may read back to at some point. :)

If there is any other dragon you'd like to pass to a new home, I have slots to fill and open arms!

I'm not very good at entertainment on the spot, but I'll link two of my favourite videos that always somehow play at the back of my head.
Man plays banjo to a fox.
meow.

I almost forgot these two.
Luga luga.
Fdhfghf (I can't bother checking the title again).

Last one I swear...
It is unfortunate to see someone go, but I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors.

I love Ares, and he would make a permanent addition to my lair if you so desired for him to come hang out with some gooey dragons. If you have any old holiday stuff you don't want, I would love any of it; I was on hiatus for a few years.

My life has been an interesting blend of ups and downs, but right now things are very smooth. I'm a receptionist again, my favorite job in the world, and I'm looking to move back to the big city soonish.

If you'd like, I'd love to hear how things are in your life; feel free to DM me, anytime~
It is unfortunate to see someone go, but I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors.

I love Ares, and he would make a permanent addition to my lair if you so desired for him to come hang out with some gooey dragons. If you have any old holiday stuff you don't want, I would love any of it; I was on hiatus for a few years.

My life has been an interesting blend of ups and downs, but right now things are very smooth. I'm a receptionist again, my favorite job in the world, and I'm looking to move back to the big city soonish.

If you'd like, I'd love to hear how things are in your life; feel free to DM me, anytime~
I'm sorry you're leaving, but I'm glad to know this game had a positive impact on ya! I'm not the best at good farewell messages, but do know that I do wish you well on future endeavors :)

If it's cool, could I get some of the previous fest apparel? The Standards would be cool, but I appreciate anything I can get! An assortment of familiars and/or skins would be awesome as well- feel free to chuck what you'd like ^^ (your dragons are so pretty btw!!!) Thank you very much for this opportunity.

Things are alright! The new release of Abbies is awesome and I am probably going to go broke soon :) I guess you could say I'm... Abberoke? I am in no way good at puns lol

I hope you have a great day !!
I'm sorry you're leaving, but I'm glad to know this game had a positive impact on ya! I'm not the best at good farewell messages, but do know that I do wish you well on future endeavors :)

If it's cool, could I get some of the previous fest apparel? The Standards would be cool, but I appreciate anything I can get! An assortment of familiars and/or skins would be awesome as well- feel free to chuck what you'd like ^^ (your dragons are so pretty btw!!!) Thank you very much for this opportunity.

Things are alright! The new release of Abbies is awesome and I am probably going to go broke soon :) I guess you could say I'm... Abberoke? I am in no way good at puns lol

I hope you have a great day !!
Jd88XNq.png
GLMwkdE.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
magolor.png
6vXRkBW.png
xgiphy.gif
  • username has a zero
  • collector of unique color combos and fandragons
120px-NL_Sticker_Rolling.gif
I hope whatever you decide to do brings you joy. I'd be happy to chat with you should you ever want to. <3 I'm trying to drag myself back into drawing again. I fell off the wago a few months ago. So now I have to try and get back to it. As for items, I'd be interested in familiars, apparel, fish (food).. just anout anything really. You have a lot of old festival familiars. I'd like some of those if I'm allowed to ask for them. [item=Crystalspine Gem Guardian][item=Driftwood Gem Guardian][item=Aerborne Ambassador][item=Glitterfreeze Ambassador][item=Blazing Goblin]
I hope whatever you decide to do brings you joy. I'd be happy to chat with you should you ever want to. <3

I'm trying to drag myself back into drawing again. I fell off the wago a few months ago. So now I have to try and get back to it.

As for items, I'd be interested in familiars, apparel, fish (food).. just anout anything really.

You have a lot of old festival familiars. I'd like some of those if I'm allowed to ask for them.

Crystalspine Gem Guardian Driftwood Gem Guardian Aerborne Ambassador Glitterfreeze Ambassador Blazing Goblin
I'm sorry you're leaving but I'm glad you enjoyed this game so much. Could I please adopt this guy and what's left of his outfit? Edit: I don't really have a funny story, but my life is finally going well after years of bad stuff. Also, if you ever return to this game, I'd be willing to give this dragon+outfit back to you if you leave a note in his bio ;-) He looks adorable and I would love to make him part of my sun-worshipper lore! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/41929827][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/419299/41929827_350.png[/img][/url]
I'm sorry you're leaving but I'm glad you enjoyed this game so much.
Could I please adopt this guy and what's left of his outfit?

Edit: I don't really have a funny story, but my life is finally going well after years of bad stuff. Also, if you ever return to this game, I'd be willing to give this dragon+outfit back to you if you leave a note in his bio ;-) He looks adorable and I would love to make him part of my sun-worshipper lore!
41929827_350.png
VX2x7ng.png
I would absolutely love some old festival items if you have any!! Or any specialty, eggos or anything like that! Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness to share your items, and I wish you well wherever you're going in life! I'll share with you my favourite meme, and a really yummy recipe that is easy to make! [img]https://wompampsupport.azureedge.net/fetchimage?siteId=7575&v=2&jpgQuality=100&width=700&url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.kym-cdn.com%2Fphotos%2Fimages%2Fnewsfeed%2F001%2F730%2F447%2Fb07.jpg[/img] [url=https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/oven-baked-ratatouille-sausages]The recipe[/url]! You can also not include the sausages if you're vegetarian/vegan :)
I would absolutely love some old festival items if you have any!! Or any specialty, eggos or anything like that!

Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness to share your items, and I wish you well wherever you're going in life!
I'll share with you my favourite meme, and a really yummy recipe that is easy to make!

fetchimage?siteId=7575&v=2&jpgQuality=100&width=700&url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.kym-cdn.com%2Fphotos%2Fimages%2Fnewsfeed%2F001%2F730%2F447%2Fb07.jpg

The recipe! You can also not include the sausages if you're vegetarian/vegan :)
55527649.png
51821690.png
65543813.png
nothing to see
here!
~ Karma | She/Her ~
5iXiC8z.png
Art shop!
Online / Idle / Offline
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20