Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | FOOD!!!
1 2
We need more ways to get food either via chests or by bonding with familiars
We need more ways to get food either via chests or by bonding with familiars
and more higher food point items, the highest we currently got are retired consumables
and more higher food point items, the highest we currently got are retired consumables
DVcXRyP.png
The coliseum already prints food for basically free, even outside of the food microfests. Microfests also add their drops to daily activities like bonding and trivia. I don't think we really need more ways to get food on the daily.
The coliseum already prints food for basically free, even outside of the food microfests. Microfests also add their drops to daily activities like bonding and trivia. I don't think we really need more ways to get food on the daily.
QJ20y3o.png
Is food really that big a problem? Like obviously I am not feeding my dragons rn but I've always had an insane excess of food points. I think gathering and coli are enough, if you can't coli there are ways to gain treasure to buy food off the AH. You can also use hibden to regulate how many dragons you actually need to feed.

idk I think devoting more resources to gaining food is the price for a large active lair
Is food really that big a problem? Like obviously I am not feeding my dragons rn but I've always had an insane excess of food points. I think gathering and coli are enough, if you can't coli there are ways to gain treasure to buy food off the AH. You can also use hibden to regulate how many dragons you actually need to feed.

idk I think devoting more resources to gaining food is the price for a large active lair
Food drops during every activity during the microfests. And I only do ten minutes or so of coli every day, but that still feeds all my dragons with loads left over. Food can also be brewed in Baldwin and bought in the AH.

I don’t think we need more ways to get food.
Food drops during every activity during the microfests. And I only do ten minutes or so of coli every day, but that still feeds all my dragons with loads left over. Food can also be brewed in Baldwin and bought in the AH.

I don’t think we need more ways to get food.
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
I need more ways to get rid of food - somebody buy my excess!
I need more ways to get rid of food - somebody buy my excess!
Maybe the current Soylent brews could get more "tiers"? Of course, if you choose the option to brew more than 5, it would take longer. Like the festival token brews.
Maybe the current Soylent brews could get more "tiers"? Of course, if you choose the option to brew more than 5, it would take longer. Like the festival token brews.
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.pngWQA384m.pngdEo6ta2.png
I would like if more food dropped from gathering at higher levels- my significant collection of faes eats me out of house and home and I've wound up using nearly all my gathering turns and funds- both treasure and gems- to try and keep up
I find coli mind-numbingly boring and baldwin gives me a headache- I'd prefer if I could get enough food to feed my dragons through the feature thats already supposed to be what I use to feed my dragons
I would like if more food dropped from gathering at higher levels- my significant collection of faes eats me out of house and home and I've wound up using nearly all my gathering turns and funds- both treasure and gems- to try and keep up
I find coli mind-numbingly boring and baldwin gives me a headache- I'd prefer if I could get enough food to feed my dragons through the feature thats already supposed to be what I use to feed my dragons
potato.png
I don't think I've ever had problems with food. You can get a whole bunch from the coli as well as buy stacks for pretty cheap on the ah. Gathering should be enough unless you have a huge amount of active dragons.

If money's an issue, could always do g&g to buy stacks.

Stacks of 99 on the ah are as low as 10g for 2 points each or 13g for 5 points each. A dragons energy only goes down 1 point every 8 hours, each dragon only needs 3 food points a day. If you have 215 active dragons(max lair size) they'll eat 645 food points every 24h. You'd only need like 2 stacks of 5 point food and you'd have some left over.

I think my math is right, but not 100% sure. I could be missing something!
I don't think I've ever had problems with food. You can get a whole bunch from the coli as well as buy stacks for pretty cheap on the ah. Gathering should be enough unless you have a huge amount of active dragons.

If money's an issue, could always do g&g to buy stacks.

Stacks of 99 on the ah are as low as 10g for 2 points each or 13g for 5 points each. A dragons energy only goes down 1 point every 8 hours, each dragon only needs 3 food points a day. If you have 215 active dragons(max lair size) they'll eat 645 food points every 24h. You'd only need like 2 stacks of 5 point food and you'd have some left over.

I think my math is right, but not 100% sure. I could be missing something!
FObX7rS.png WQA384m.png
hh5n4WA.png WvEXipG.pngA6Pqy3l.png
Make sure you're feeding your dergs every day. Skipping a day or more makes it harder to feed them back up to 100% when you do feed them.

I had an issue recently where I couldn't get online to feed my clan. I had to break into my stash of Baldwin/Swipp/Hibden/Fiona materials in my vault.

Make sure you're feeding your dergs every day. Skipping a day or more makes it harder to feed them back up to 100% when you do feed them.

I had an issue recently where I couldn't get online to feed my clan. I had to break into my stash of Baldwin/Swipp/Hibden/Fiona materials in my vault.

windmid.png
tumblr_nqzcnveuCa1uzc8vbo1_500.png
windmid.png
1 2