Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Eggs? Pets?
How do you get them? What are they? What do they do?
I keep seeing eggs on several threads and I don’t k is what the big hype is about them?
I also keep seeing pets that you can put on your dragons. How do you get these? And what are they?
They seem to be a big thing too.
How do you get them? What are they? What do they do?
I keep seeing eggs on several threads and I don’t k is what the big hype is about them?
I also keep seeing pets that you can put on your dragons. How do you get these? And what are they?
They seem to be a big thing too.
@spookykitty eggs are very rare items that hatch a plentiful (fae, tundra, guardian, or mirror) dragon with no parents and random colors.

They’re called familiars, and you can get them in many ways
-complete feats with Fiona*
-swap items for them with Swipp*
-brew them at Baldwin*
-rarely pulled from Pinkerton*
-drop rarely in the coliseum
-open chests
-gather items
-buy from other players (auction house)
-buy from the site (marketplace)
-participate in site events, like the festivals

All *s are in the trading post
@spookykitty eggs are very rare items that hatch a plentiful (fae, tundra, guardian, or mirror) dragon with no parents and random colors.

They’re called familiars, and you can get them in many ways
-complete feats with Fiona*
-swap items for them with Swipp*
-brew them at Baldwin*
-rarely pulled from Pinkerton*
-drop rarely in the coliseum
-open chests
-gather items
-buy from other players (auction house)
-buy from the site (marketplace)
-participate in site events, like the festivals

All *s are in the trading post
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Spookykitty Unhatched eggs are items that when opened give you a completely random triple basic plentiful generation 1 dragon. You can get them very rarely from all areas of the coliseum and through scavenging. You can make Unhatched Bogsneak Egg when you reach a certain level with Baldwin.
Since they're rare they sell for a fair amount on the auction house. Some users like to open them as the gamble of trying to get a nice looking gen 1 is fun.

The pets are called familiars. You can get them from most areas of the site, most of them drop in the coliseum.
Some users like to try to collect as many familiars as possible as a fun challenge. Some users just collect their favourites.
You can equip them to your dragons and bond with them once a day. When you reach certain bonding levels you are rewarded with chests.
@Spookykitty Unhatched eggs are items that when opened give you a completely random triple basic plentiful generation 1 dragon. You can get them very rarely from all areas of the coliseum and through scavenging. You can make Unhatched Bogsneak Egg when you reach a certain level with Baldwin.
Since they're rare they sell for a fair amount on the auction house. Some users like to open them as the gamble of trying to get a nice looking gen 1 is fun.

The pets are called familiars. You can get them from most areas of the site, most of them drop in the coliseum.
Some users like to try to collect as many familiars as possible as a fun challenge. Some users just collect their favourites.
You can equip them to your dragons and bond with them once a day. When you reach certain bonding levels you are rewarded with chests.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@/Spookykitty since I've already been ninja'd
most unhatched eggs are very rare drops from scavenging or coli, and once you hatch them they'll give you a triple basic plentiful dragon (fae, tundra, mirror or guardian) with completely random colors. a lot of people like these since they're blank slates, between the randomness involved and the fact that they have no parents (some people love that none/none aesthetic in the lineage) there are a lot of people interested in buying them to hatch
there's also bogsneak eggs that can be brewed at baldwin's and nocturne eggs that are obtained during the night of the nocturne event at the end of the year

familiars can be obtained from most site features, if you attach them to your dragons you'll be able to bond with them to gain a small amount of treasure and eventually some chests, or you can bond with the ones fiona has each day
@/Spookykitty since I've already been ninja'd
most unhatched eggs are very rare drops from scavenging or coli, and once you hatch them they'll give you a triple basic plentiful dragon (fae, tundra, mirror or guardian) with completely random colors. a lot of people like these since they're blank slates, between the randomness involved and the fact that they have no parents (some people love that none/none aesthetic in the lineage) there are a lot of people interested in buying them to hatch
there's also bogsneak eggs that can be brewed at baldwin's and nocturne eggs that are obtained during the night of the nocturne event at the end of the year

familiars can be obtained from most site features, if you attach them to your dragons you'll be able to bond with them to gain a small amount of treasure and eventually some chests, or you can bond with the ones fiona has each day
unknown.png