Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Have to sell dragons to make space.
1 2
It makes me sad to have to sell my dragons because I can't afford to unlock the hibernal den slots. The items needed are too expensive or I just don't own them. I was able to do it for a while but I got stuck. I'm always amazed how there are so many people who have a massive amount of treasure and gems to do these tasks! I can't do art or anything amazing like that so I've got nothing to offer in ways of making currency.
It makes me sad to have to sell my dragons because I can't afford to unlock the hibernal den slots. The items needed are too expensive or I just don't own them. I was able to do it for a while but I got stuck. I'm always amazed how there are so many people who have a massive amount of treasure and gems to do these tasks! I can't do art or anything amazing like that so I've got nothing to offer in ways of making currency.
@WingedGoddess If you search the game database for the items needed to unlock slots in your den you'll be able to see how to obtain them :D Most items come from the coliseum so if you don't already have a team that might be something to look into. The coliseum is a great way to make money.
When you get to lots of expensive tasks like eggs it might be worth unlocking some gem slots instead. If you had an egg you could either use it for one slot or sell it for around 300 gems right now and unlock 6 instead.

This guide lists various ways to make money so you might be able to find at least one method that works for you: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2497014/1
@WingedGoddess If you search the game database for the items needed to unlock slots in your den you'll be able to see how to obtain them :D Most items come from the coliseum so if you don't already have a team that might be something to look into. The coliseum is a great way to make money.
When you get to lots of expensive tasks like eggs it might be worth unlocking some gem slots instead. If you had an egg you could either use it for one slot or sell it for around 300 gems right now and unlock 6 instead.

This guide lists various ways to make money so you might be able to find at least one method that works for you: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2497014/1
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
I agree with lair space is quite pricey :'D
All of my hibernal den slot is unlocked with items, don't buy the items on AH but your own on your flight's dom. Plus it's quite painful sometimes but grind coli on your own! many of the items are from coli.

It'll take a long time... (I have lots of things to do left too) but you'll make it someday! ;D

(For the normal space... there's no much things to do, just patient. Earn treasure everyday on fairgrounds, sell some gems, or exalting fodders. Most difficult part is you need to save your treasure XD)
I agree with lair space is quite pricey :'D
All of my hibernal den slot is unlocked with items, don't buy the items on AH but your own on your flight's dom. Plus it's quite painful sometimes but grind coli on your own! many of the items are from coli.

It'll take a long time... (I have lots of things to do left too) but you'll make it someday! ;D

(For the normal space... there's no much things to do, just patient. Earn treasure everyday on fairgrounds, sell some gems, or exalting fodders. Most difficult part is you need to save your treasure XD)
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
It can take a while, but if you're willing to wait long enough/grind the coli enough you only need to pay for the gene scrolls and seasonal apparel! That's how I did it - though I did have to trade egg types a few times.

That way, 300+ dragon slots only costs a bit over 4m - or the same as the last ~18 lair slots. Even if you discount the profit you can make from selling coli drops and, in the Woods and later, levelling fodder while you grind from drops, that's less than 2 months of fairgrounds.

I'll say this - the numbers are definitely big and scary when you're new! But once you get the hang of things and break it down, it's really not that bad.
It can take a while, but if you're willing to wait long enough/grind the coli enough you only need to pay for the gene scrolls and seasonal apparel! That's how I did it - though I did have to trade egg types a few times.

That way, 300+ dragon slots only costs a bit over 4m - or the same as the last ~18 lair slots. Even if you discount the profit you can make from selling coli drops and, in the Woods and later, levelling fodder while you grind from drops, that's less than 2 months of fairgrounds.

I'll say this - the numbers are definitely big and scary when you're new! But once you get the hang of things and break it down, it's really not that bad.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
this is why i dont use my hibden [emoji=coatl sad size=1]
this is why i dont use my hibden
097fe9bb15c36a1f4509e52d9751380acc01514f.gif
Exalt them all TO BE
Exalt them all TO BE
AND-GOD-SAID.png
@WingedGoddess If you ever need you can feel free to message me and I’ll gladly hold dragons for you until you get the space you need! I only use my lair spots for bringing fodder from the hibernal den there to level, also I got a lot of den slots from this amazing thread here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2965400/1#post_2965400

Maybe they’ll have things you need?
@WingedGoddess If you ever need you can feel free to message me and I’ll gladly hold dragons for you until you get the space you need! I only use my lair spots for bringing fodder from the hibernal den there to level, also I got a lot of den slots from this amazing thread here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2965400/1#post_2965400

Maybe they’ll have things you need?
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
Tlmcw5e.png
If you post your current hibden list, I can comb through my hoard and see if I've got anything for you
If you post your current hibden list, I can comb through my hoard and see if I've got anything for you
1xcX4j2.gif
Hmm, I feel like you just need to focus on things. I made the Ancient Lair upgrade my goal once, I played G&G everyday for 75kt and then exalted some dragon to reach 100kt for that day. I think I had to save up for like 1,5mil treasure, so it took about two weeks. The rest is just so much grinding, all the hibden tasks.

But yeah, post your hibden tasks. I've collected so much material for tasks that only need 20 of each, I'd be happy to send some to you as well if I have anything. :)
Hmm, I feel like you just need to focus on things. I made the Ancient Lair upgrade my goal once, I played G&G everyday for 75kt and then exalted some dragon to reach 100kt for that day. I think I had to save up for like 1,5mil treasure, so it took about two weeks. The rest is just so much grinding, all the hibden tasks.

But yeah, post your hibden tasks. I've collected so much material for tasks that only need 20 of each, I'd be happy to send some to you as well if I have anything. :)
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
Yeah, it's a bit of a slog fest to upgrade the lair space and the hibden on top of it. I honestly regret never taking advantage of things back when I joined. I never imagined I'd go from only wanting a small lair to the lot I have now. Of course, compared to then, I also breed and exalt a good deal of fodder if I don't sell them around time for dom pushes and grind the crap out of coli when I'm not doing anything else. Never was big on the minigames but, to each their own. I just went from about 8kt after Brightshine (because I bought a bunch of skins I liked) back up to 300+ in a couple of days of leveling and exalting.

Maybe I can help. If you send me a list of your tasks, I can check my inventory and see if I have anything I can toss your way to give you a bit of a boost at least.
Yeah, it's a bit of a slog fest to upgrade the lair space and the hibden on top of it. I honestly regret never taking advantage of things back when I joined. I never imagined I'd go from only wanting a small lair to the lot I have now. Of course, compared to then, I also breed and exalt a good deal of fodder if I don't sell them around time for dom pushes and grind the crap out of coli when I'm not doing anything else. Never was big on the minigames but, to each their own. I just went from about 8kt after Brightshine (because I bought a bunch of skins I liked) back up to 300+ in a couple of days of leveling and exalting.

Maybe I can help. If you send me a list of your tasks, I can check my inventory and see if I have anything I can toss your way to give you a bit of a boost at least.
34824.png6NDVAGQ.png34822.png
1 2