Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | (Free hibden items)Permanently closed :(
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 379 380
Giveaway: What you need for your hibden! [center]All these items are being given away for free to those who need or want some help with their Hibernal Den tasks! (Hibernal Den item donations are very welcome and appreciated^^! You can read [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2965400/1#post_46190662]the third post[/url] for more information!) I am the one [s]trying[/s] to keep the list updated, and if there is an issue, do ping or message [u]me[/u] (Kaminotea)! [u][b]PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY THROUGH THIS POST PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD; I AM SO TIRED OF REPEATING MYSELF[/b][/u] Rules: 1. Only ask for things you need for your [b]currently open/active tasks[/b]! If you finish some, and get new ones, feel free to make another comment asking for more things that you need from the list :) There is no limit to how much you can ask for or how often you can make new requests [u]as long as[/u] it is all for your [b]currently open/active tasks[/b]. 2. Please ask nicely and be grateful for what you do get. Remember, we are giving these things away completely for free and it does take time and effort on our part to get these items to you! [u](We do, in fact, expect a "thank you" in the CR trade before you accept it!)[/u] Instructions: - [b]Read through the item list below and find the items you need from that list[/b]. - Make a comment where you write what items you need and how many of that item you need. Note 1: Please separate the items that you are requesting from each of us! Familiars and Other from sp580s, Apparel and Materials from LittleBlueWraith and then Food and Battle items from me. They can be in the same comment of course, just separate them in some way please! Note 2: Make sure we have the number you need! Otherwise, say, if you need 15 Vampire Eel and we only have 12 listed, tell us you want 12 instead of saying "15 Vampire Eel" or "all of your Vampire Eel". (The explanation for this is long and confusing but please just do it) Note 3: If you are requesting Familiars or Other-items, ping sp580s in your request. If you are requesting Food or Battle-items, ping Kaminotea in your request. If you are requesting Apparel or Materials, ping LittleBlueWraith. (If you are requesting, say, a familiar and some food items, ping me and sp580s; if you are requesting some apparel and some battle stones, ping me and LittleBlueWraith; if you are requesting some food, some Other-items and some Materials, ping all three of us!)[/center] [left]Example request 1: @/sp580s May I have 1x [item=Moonlight Fungi] and 6x [item=Bottled Embers] @/Kaminotea May I have 15x [item=Pale Pink Rose] and 15x [item=Satin Violets] @/LittleBluewraith May I have 1x [item=Pretty Pink Tail Bow] and 4x [item=Sand] Example request 2: @/sp580s Can I have the following: Heckling Hydrena x1 Pelt-lined Crate x2 @/Kaminotea Can I please have: Extinguished Bunny x11 And one each of: Fiery Acuity Fragment, Fiery Might Fragment and Sear? @/LittleBlueWraith May I please have: Garden Lace x9 And a Pretty Pink Neck Bow[/left] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2965400/1#post_2965400][img]https://i.imgur.com/kPHJOvn.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2965400/1#post_2965400][img]https://i.imgur.com/kPHJOvn.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2965400/1#post_2965400][img]https://i.imgur.com/kPHJOvn.png[/img][/url]
Giveaway: What you need for your hibden!
All these items are being given away for free to those who need or want some help with their Hibernal Den tasks!
(Hibernal Den item donations are very welcome and appreciated^^! You can read the third post for more information!)

I am the one trying to keep the list updated, and if there is an issue, do ping or message me (Kaminotea)!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY THROUGH THIS POST
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD; I AM SO TIRED OF REPEATING MYSELF

Rules:
1. Only ask for things you need for your currently open/active tasks! If you finish some, and get new ones, feel free to make another comment asking for more things that you need from the list :) There is no limit to how much you can ask for or how often you can make new requests as long as it is all for your currently open/active tasks.
2. Please ask nicely and be grateful for what you do get. Remember, we are giving these things away completely for free and it does take time and effort on our part to get these items to you! (We do, in fact, expect a "thank you" in the CR trade before you accept it!)

Instructions:
- Read through the item list below and find the items you need from that list.
- Make a comment where you write what items you need and how many of that item you need.
Note 1: Please separate the items that you are requesting from each of us! Familiars and Other from sp580s, Apparel and Materials from LittleBlueWraith and then Food and Battle items from me. They can be in the same comment of course, just separate them in some way please!
Note 2: Make sure we have the number you need! Otherwise, say, if you need 15 Vampire Eel and we only have 12 listed, tell us you want 12 instead of saying "15 Vampire Eel" or "all of your Vampire Eel". (The explanation for this is long and confusing but please just do it)
Note 3: If you are requesting Familiars or Other-items, ping sp580s in your request. If you are requesting Food or Battle-items, ping Kaminotea in your request. If you are requesting Apparel or Materials, ping LittleBlueWraith. (If you are requesting, say, a familiar and some food items, ping me and sp580s; if you are requesting some apparel and some battle stones, ping me and LittleBlueWraith; if you are requesting some food, some Other-items and some Materials, ping all three of us!)

Example request 1:
@/sp580s May I have 1x Moonlight Fungi and 6x Bottled Embers

@/Kaminotea May I have 15x Pale Pink Rose and 15x Satin Violets

@/LittleBluewraith May I have 1x Pretty Pink Tail Bow and 4x Sand

Example request 2:
@/sp580s Can I have the following:
Heckling Hydrena x1
Pelt-lined Crate x2

@/Kaminotea Can I please have:
Extinguished Bunny x11
And one each of:
Fiery Acuity Fragment, Fiery Might Fragment and Sear?

@/LittleBlueWraith May I please have:
Garden Lace x9
And a Pretty Pink Neck Bow

kPHJOvn.png kPHJOvn.png kPHJOvn.png
7fINQj7.gif BySc4Om.gif xKBtilj.gif ejBgrg7.gif Ping me!
This is what we have currently (I try my very best to keep this list updated and tidy, but sometimes I do the math wrong or forget to add or remove something, and it gets a little messy, sorry about that)[u](and no, this is not an excuse for you to request something that isn't listed "in case I forgot to list it")[/u]. [b]NOTE: WE ARE CURRENTLY WORKING ON UPGRADING THE LIST TO MAKE IT MORE COMPREHENSIVE, LOOKING NEATER AND HOPEFULLY HAVE LESS PEOPLE REQUESTING UNLISTED THINGS SINCE EVERYTHING WILL BE LISTED BUT WITH A ZERO IF WE DON'T HAVE IT. THE LIST LOOKS WEIRD RN BUT WE'RE WORKING ON SOLVING IT[/b] (Familiars and Other portions of the list fully updated on December 11th) (Food and Battle portions of the list fully updated on November 27th) (Materials and Apparel portions of the list fully updated on November 29th) [u][b]For Familiars and Other, ping sp580s[/b][/u] Familiars [u][b](ping sp580s)[/b][/u]: [item=Chimera] x6 [item=Cursed Bat] x9 [item=Brown River Flight] x2 [item=Tengu] x2 [item=Clown Charger] x1 [item=Bramble Guardian] x9 [item=Golden Porpoise] x5 [item=Blue Dragon Reef Snail] x16 [item=Crowned Bonepriest] x15 [item=Emerald Cave Jewel] x13 [item=Warcat Protector] x2 [item=Sunset Lasher] x2 [item=Iridescent Scaleback] x18 [item=Black Wolf] x11 [item=Poultrygeist] x11 [item=Bamboo Phytocat] x2 [item=Sunspot Clouddancer] x19 [item=Salve Kamaitachi] x19 [item=Scythe Kamaitachi] x26 [item=Sickle Kamaitachi] x29 [item=Common Podid] x39 [item=Venerable Shalebuck] x5 [item=Fungalhoof Qiriq] x5 [item=Greatshell] x8 [item=Dodo] x19 [item=Brush Dodo] x17 [item=Hooded Dodo] x22 [item=Kelp Tender] x8 [item=Relic Eel] x19 [item=Maren Warrior] x6 [item=Swallowtail Buttersnake] x10 [item=Colorburst Buttersnake] x1 [Item=Raptorik Warrior] x5 [item=Budwing Morpho] x9 [item=Manticore Screamer] x10 [item=Deadwood Boar] x13 [item=Longneck Hunter] x7 [item=Parda] x3 [item=Crystalplate Stinger] x13 [item=Apatite Fisher] x6 [item=Amber Gulper] x13 [item=Centaur Berserker] x10 [item=Fan Scorpion] x10 [item=Wraith Hound] x13 [item=Somber Spirit] x13 [item=Longneck Medium] x6 [item=Goldenplains Poodle Mith] x10 [item=Highfin Sea Serpent] x4 [item=Noxious Coralclimber] x6 [item=Tradewinds Gull] x15 [item=Vivid Wavehopper] x7 [item=Ashspine Widow] x9 [item=Ultraram] x3 [item=Petalmane Floron] x5 [item=Travelling Garden] x6 [item=Condorwing Champion] x4 [item=Greattusk] x1 [item=Pale Greattusk] x5 [item=Armored Iguanador] x2 [item=Iguanador] x3 [item=Jade Troodo] x2 [item=Sunrise Troodo] x2 [item=Lowjaw Minmi] x3 [item=Shardback Minmi] x2 [item=Styracavus] x2 [item=Styrantrum] x2 [item=Bonecarver Ancient] x1 [item=Harpy Ancestor] x1 [item=Proto-Roc] x2 [item=Fancy Terror Bird] x1 [item=Mundane Terror Bird] x2 Other [u][b](ping sp580s)[/b][/u]: [item=Black Pawn] x300 [item=White Pawn] x300 [item=White Knight] x200 [item=Black Knight] x200 [item=Black Bishop] x200 [item=White Bishop] x200 [item=Black Rook] x200 [item=White Rook] x300 [item=Black Queen] x70 [item=White Queen] x40 [item=Black King] x30 [item=White King] x40 [item=Amber-trapped Fly] x238 [item=Trilobite Fossil] x300 [item=Scroll Case] x300 [item=Battered Scroll Case] x130 [item=Copper Pocketwatch] x18 [item=Harpy Masque] x300 [item=Shattered Reading Spectacles] x300 [item=Fishscale Basket] x182 [item=Featherfall Pack] x231 [item=Otherworldly Collar] x300 [item=Kelp Tender Plush] x300 [item=Mammertee Plushie] x300 [item=Ebon-Edged Spear] x300 [item=Decorative Centaur Quiver] x300 [item=Airborne Warrior Belt] x300 [item=Decorative Rasa Shard] x300 [item=Bottled Embers] x300 [item=Runed Helm] x37 [item=Tarnished Chain] x300 [item=Mysterious Relief] x300 [item=Frozen Knapsack] x123 [item=Longneck Winter Gear] x300 [item=Pickaxe] x191 [item=Waterlogged Trunk] x300 [item=Large Stone Collar] x300 [item=Terra Cotta Vase] x156 [item=Crystallized Satchel] x70 [item=Duelist Hilt] x300 [item=Toolbox] x15 [item=Scary Storybook] x300 [item=Enchanted Candle] x300 [item=Dire Wooden Toy] x300 [item=Bonebound Chest] x9 [item=Champion's Purse] x87 [item=Spikeshell Cover] x300 [item=Moth-Eaten Mith Doll] x277 [item=Cheerful Chime] x300 [item=Dancer's Bell] x300 [item=Waterway Pipe] x35 [item=Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle] x102 [item=Sharpened Serthis Spear] x300 [item=Long Form Poetry] x300 [item=Molten Crucible] x59 [item=Broken Flower Pot] x66 [item=Treasured Planter] x42 [item=Pohip Planter] x234 [item=Ringmaster's Bellwhip] x300 [item=Rusted Crown] x171 [item=Pristine Harpy Leathers] x300 [item=Pelt-Lined Crate] x140 [item=Menacing Idol] x183 [item=Cryptic Cube] x9 [item=Lurching Tome] x157 [item=Lost Crown] x132 [item=Sparksylph Husk] x147 [item=Petal Bat Spoon] x300 [item=Stonestomp Tunic] x300 [item=Basket of Treasure] x104 [item=Obsidian Gryphon Staff] x300 [item=Fennec Mask] x300 [item=Charcoal Kitsune Mask] x300 [item=Mushroom Necklace] x36 [item=Craft Creature] x2 [u][b]For Food and Battle, ping me (Kaminotea)[/b][/u] Food [u][b](ping Kaminotea)[/b][/u]: [item=Tuxedo Urchin] x8 [item=Hardshell] x79 [item=Blue Throated Budgie] x207 [item=Cragside Mussels] x94 [item=Leech] x223 [item=Dust Slither] x246 [item=Grey Squirrel] x289 [item=Roan Mouse] x29 [item=Serpae Tetras] x94 [item=Luminous Shortfin] x70 [item=Common Sparrow] x260 [item=Sparkling Crayfish] x300 [item=Electric Stingers] x83 [item=Desert Scrub] x176 [item=Silver Guppy] x300 [item=Gliding Ant] x142 [item=Common Minnow] x273 [item=Reedhopper] x152 [item=Black Capped Chickadee] x205 [item=Plague Bat] x240 [item=Hellbender] x150 [item=Jumping Spider] x99 [item=Water Strider] x5 [item=Glowbug] x10 [item=Bog Canary] x86 [item=Jungle Lilies] x87 [item=Dark Creeper] x9 [item=Balsas Anole] x299 [item=Barbed Tail] x169 [item=Clown Shrimp] x173 [item=Tiger Shrimp] x151 [item=Blue Parrot Tulip] x106 [item=Old World Rabbit] x135 [item=Pumpkinseed Sunfish] x277 [item=Juneflower] x225 [item=Valley Quail] x156 [item=Shrew] x170 [item=Earthworm] x199 [item=Fly] x29 [item=Fogflower] x185 [item=Redwing Hopper] x194 [item=Black Orpington] x160 [item=Hooded Skunk] x210 [item=Sea Sparrow] x125 [item=Smallhead Flying Fish] x281 [item=Sea Hare] x30 [item=Maple Seed] x229 [item=Marsh Stalker] x229 [item=Redblood Sapper] x203 [item=Rolling Scarab] x239 [item=Dodo Leg] x231 [item=Spurred Dodo Leg] x207 [item=Dodo Wing] x219 [item=Wisp Fruit] x114 [item=Renegade Dartling] x196 [item=Sunspot Sparrow] x154 [item=Yellow-Tinged Featherduster] x59 [item=Trumpeter Swan] x31 [item=Sugarmelon] x230 [item=Flameburst Waterstrider] x235 [item=Eel Larvae] x200 [item=Flycatcher] x281 [item=Runic Batling] x200 [item=Wildwood Owlet] x300 [item=Sakura Owlet] x300 [item=Daddy Longlegs] x300 [item=Dried Jerky] x101 [item=Dried Fish] x195 [item=Woodland Acorn] x243 [item=Everglade Hedgehog] x119 [item=Fish Oil] x46 [item=Vegetable Oil] x46 [item=Mistral Beetle] x138 [item=Coral Dweller] x50 [item=Spotted Stingray] x50 [item=Delta Orchid] x135 [item=Fragrant Orchid] x170 [item=Dwarf Fawn] x215 [item=Songbird Mimic] x210 [item=Zebra Cricket] x275 [item=Writhing Treesnake] x228 [item=Clownfish] x296 [item=Sunflower Seeds] x213 [item=Vampire Eel] x303 [item=Longneck Winter Rations] x300 [item=Soylent Blue] x19 [item=Soylent Green] x24 [item=Soylent Red] x19 [item=Soylent Yellow] x19 [item=Tigereye Squirrel] x290 [item=Forester Squirrel] x219 [item=Daffodil] x94 [item=Rotala] x233 [item=Wartoad Trainee] x49 [item=Molten Tadpole] x49 [item=Lovebird] x195 [item=Bicolor Petunia] x300 [item=Extinguished Bunny] x204 [item=Almandine Goby] x227 [item=Bloody Snapdragon] x204 [item=Bulrush] x272 [item=Flatback Sea Turtle] x51 [item=Leatherback Sea Turtle] x50 [item=Flurry Flyer] x249 [item=Jade Peacock] x224 [item=Brown River Recluse] x207 [item=Giant Desert Centipede] x132 [item=Amelanistic Racer] x266 [item=Subterranean Termite] x276 [item=Darkwood Titan] x173 [item=Goliath Beetle] x259 [item=Spotted Seal] x43 [item=Humpback Anglerfish] x294 [item=Buzzwing Vampire] x42 [item=Bloodfly] x45 [item=Blacktongue Pepper] x238 [item=Sandyshore Sea Bass] x49 [item=Sea Bass] x50 [item=Reverse Silkworm Moth] x83 [item=Bluebite Rattler] x270 [item=Pleco] x271 [item=Swordfish] x290 [item=Ghostcrab] x224 [item=Scaleskin Marlin] x240 [item=Hypnotic Scallop] x240 [item=Chameleon Seal] x245 [item=Tiger Beetle] x223 [item=Crimson Rootvine] x230 [item=Hardshell Moonsting] x223 [item=Giant Oarfish] x50 [item=Oarfish] x51 [item=Scorpion Fly] x166 [item=Pale Pink Rose] x187 [item=Satin Violets] x199 [item=Flat Bug] x118 [item=Goat] x186 [item=Myosotis] x185 [item=Rolly Polly] x116 [item=Palefoot Slug] x100 [item=Broadstripe Uaru] x166 [item=Ringscale Arowana] x241 [item=Downy Mouse] x229 [item=Floating Maiden] x132 [item=Subterranean Goldfish] x182 [item=Rat Tangle] x49 [item=Pale Prince] x49 [item=Mangled Zeeba Carcass] x211 [item=Dusty Marigold] x195 [item=Gamy ShockShank] x205 [item=Coffee Bean Hawkmoth] x254 [item=Iris] x80 [item=Aberrant Cat Shark] x129 [item=Black Sea Nettle] x148 [item=Jewelfaced Dragonfly] x966 [item=Water Mimosa] x146 [item=Polarized Mushrooms] x197 [item=Burrowing Porcupine] x5 [item=Gaboon Caterpillar] x65 [item=Sanddrift Aconite] x162 [item=Coral Banded Shrimp] x1100 [item=Nightjar] x31 [item=Slender Ant] x89 [item=Crested Porcupine] x162 Battle [u][b](ping Kaminotea)[/b][/u]: [item=Meditate] x30 [item=Mana Bolt] x30 [item=Boulder Bolt] x30 [item=Flame Bolt] x30 [item=Frigid Bolt] x30 [item=Bright Bolt] x30 [item=Shock Bolt] x30 [item=Vile Bolt] x30 [item=Dark Bolt] x30 [item=Hydro Bolt] x30 [item=Zephyr Bolt] x30 [item=Leaf Bolt] x30 [item=Rune Slash] x30 [item=Rock Slash] x30 [item=Blazing Slash] x30 [item=Freezing Slash] x30 [item=Blinding Slash] x30 [item=Thunder Slash] x30 [item=Jungle Slash] x30 [item=Pestilent Slash] x30 [item=Mist Slash] x30 [item=Wave Slash] x30 [item=Gust Slash] x30 [item=Haste] x1 [item=Bolster] x26 [item=Ward] x28 [item=Minor Health Potion] x500 [item=Enfeeble] x30 [item=Earthen Might Fragment] x30 [item=Diseased Might Fragment] x30 [item=Zephyr Might Fragment] x30 [item=Aquatic Might Fragment] x30 [item=Charged Might Fragment] x20 [item=Frozen Might Fragment] x30 [item=Dark Might Fragment] x30 [item=Shining Might Fragment] x30 [item=Magical Might Fragment] x30 [item=Natural Might Fragment] x30 [item=Fiery Might Fragment] x30 [item=Earthen Acuity Fragment] x30 [item=Diseased Acuity Fragment] x30 [item=Zephyr Acuity Fragment] x30 [item=Aquatic Acuity Fragment] x30 [item=Charged Acuity Fragment] x30 [item=Frozen Acuity Fragment] x30 [item=Dark Acuity Fragment] x30 [item=Shining Acuity Fragment] x30 [item=Magical Acuity Fragment] x30 [item=Natural Acuity Fragment] x30 [item=Fiery Acuity Fragment] x30 [item=Shroud] x30 [item=Sear] x12 [item=Contaminate] x30 [item=Fossilize] x30 [item=Disorient] x30 [item=Enamor] x30 [item=Shock] x30 [item=Drown] x30 [item=Congeal] x30 [item=Envenom] x30 [item=Might Fragment] x30 [item=Acuity Fragment] x30 [item=Health Potion] x200 [item=Shale Hybrid Fragment] x30 [item=Glass Hybrid Fragment] x30 [item=Obsidian Hybrid Fragment] x30 [item=Irradiated Scratch] x2 [u][b]For Materials and Apparel, ping LittleBlueWraith[/b][/u] [center]Materials (ping [b]LittleBlueWraith[/b])[rule] [columns][center] [item=clay] Clay [b]194[/b] [rule] [item=nickel ore] Nickel Ore [b]300[/b] [color=transparent].[/color] [rule] [item=silver ore] Silver Ore [b]155[/b] [rule] [item=redwood kindling] Redwood Kindling [b]300[/b] [rule] [item=fractured tusk] Fractured Tusk [b]300[/b] [color=transparent].[/color] [rule] [item=ice runestone] Ice Runestone [b]11[/b] [color=transparent].[/color] [rule] [item=plague runestone] Plague Runestone [b]16[/b] [rule] [item=moonglow foxtail] Moonglow Foxtail [b]133[/b] [rule] [item=jeweled octoflyer beak] Jeweled Octoflyer Beak [b]289[/b] [rule] [item=carpenter wax] Carpenter Wax [b]0[/b] [color=transparent].[/color] [rule] [item=coppercoil segment] Coppercoil Segment [b]280[/b] [rule] [item=blooming vine] Blooming Vine [b]300[/b] [color=transparent].[/color] [rule] [item=crushed petals] Crushed Petals [b]300[/b] [color=transparent].[/color] [rule] [item=bioluminescent tail] Bioluminescent Tail [b]300[/b] [rule] [item=amber] Amber [b]300[/b] [color=transparent].[/color] [rule] [item=dragonhorn coral] Dragonhorn Coral [b]38[/b] [rule] [item=hardy antler] Hardy Antler [b]1[/b] [color=transparent].[/color] [color=transparent].[/color] [rule] [item=rough shalehorn] Rough Shalehorn [b]300[/b] [rule] [item=featherback pelt] Featherback Pelt [b]105[/b] [rule] [item=fluted seashell] Fluted Seashell [b]300[/b] [color=transparent].[/color] [color=transparent].[/color] [rule] [item=spiny tail] Spiny Tail [b]138[/b] [color=transparent].[/color] [rule] [item=bluelight chipskink tail] Bluelight Chipskink Tail [b]39[/b] [rule] [item=sage shell] Sage Shell [b]117[/b] [rule] [item=vibrant savanna pelt] Vibrant Savanna Pelt [b]36[/b] [rule] [item=blue bill] Blue Bill [b]40[/b] [color=transparent].[/color] [rule] [item=woodoon tail] Woodoon Tail [b]88[/b] [rule] [nextcol][center] [item=salt] Salt [b]80[/b] [rule] [item=iron ore] Iron Ore [b]109[/b] [color=transparent].[/color] [rule] [item=gold ore] Gold Ore [b]6[/b] [rule] [item=traprock] Traprock [b]251[/b] [color=transparent].[/color] [rule] [item=arcane runestone] Arcane Runestone [b]12[/b] [rule] [item=lightning runestone] Lightning Runestone [b]3[/b] [rule] [item=shadow runestone] Shadow Runestone [b]7[/b] [rule] [item=oozing tusk] Oozing Tusk [b]6[/b] [color=transparent].[/color] [rule] [item=twitching leg bones] Twitching Leg Bones [b]300[/b] [rule] [item=fallout streak pinion] Fallout Streak Pinion [b]300[/b] [rule] [item=steelhound core] Steelhound Core [b]300[/b] [rule] [item=iron nugget] Iron Nugget [b]53[/b] [color=transparent].[/color] [rule] [item=zalis weaving] Zalis Weaving [b]300[/b] [color=transparent].[/color] [rule] [item=corrosive depin hide] Corrosive Depin Hide [b]205[/b] [rule] [item=morganite] Morganite [b]300[/b] [color=transparent].[/color] [rule] [item=staghorn coral] Staghorn Coral [b]21[/b] [rule] [item=scarlet flycatcher wing] Scarlet Flycatcher Wing [b]76[/b] [rule] [item=memorial urn] Memorial Urn [b]179[/b] [color=transparent].[/color] [rule] [item=sticky pollen] Sticky Pollen [b]76[/b] [color=transparent].[/color] [rule] [item=leopard coralclimber toxin] Leopard Coralclimber Toxin [b]185[/b] [rule] [item=sweetpuff feather] Sweetpuff Feather [b]66[/b] [rule] [item=garden lace] Garden Lace [b]136[/b] [color=transparent].[/color] [rule] [item=terra shell] Terra Shell [b]217[/b] [rule] [item=malleable graybricks] Malleable Graybricks [b]300[/b] [rule] [item=dire claw pelt] Dire Claw Pelt [b]140[/b] [color=transparent].[/color] [rule] [nextcol][center] [item=gravel] Gravel [b]193[/b] [rule] [item=chimera fangs] Chimera Fangs [b]300[/b] [color=transparent].[/color] [rule] [item=birch twigs] Birch Twigs [b]300[/b] [rule] [item=Rich Nickel Ore] Rich Nickel Ore [b]300[/b] [color=transparent].[/color] [rule] [item=Earth Runestone] Earth Runestone [b]3[/b] [rule] [item=Light Runestone] Light Runestone [b]0[/b] [rule] [item=Water Runestone] Water Runestone [b]1[/b] [rule] [item=Muckbottom Shell] Muckbottom Shell [b]300[/b] [rule] [item=Cursed Tuft of Fur] Cursed Tuft of Fur [b]267[/b] [rule] [item=Volt Wiring] Volt Wiring [b]285[/b] [color=transparent].[/color] [rule] [item=Rusted Chain] Rusted Chain [b]300[/b] [color=transparent].[/color] [rule] [item=Bonepriest Venom] Bonepriest Venom [b]259[/b] [rule] [item=Clown Charger Fin] Clown Charger Fin [b]230[/b] [rule] [item=Chrome Laser Head] Chrome Laser Head [b]300[/b] [rule] [item=Pink Chalcedony] Pink Chalcedony [b]300[/b] [rule] [item=Potted Peacevine] Potted Peacevine [b]300[/b] [rule] [item=Vial Of River Muck] Vial Of River Muck [b]46[/b] [color=transparent].[/color] [rule] [item=Ghastly Houndskull] Ghastly Houndskull [b]300[/b] [rule] [item=Iridescent Cloth] Iridescent Cloth [b]300[/b] [color=transparent].[/color] [rule] [item=Noxious Coralclimber Toxin] Noxious Coralclimber Toxin [b]141[/b] [rule] [item=Ragepuff Down] Ragepuff Down [b]136[/b] [color=transparent].[/color] [rule] [item=Fungus-Covered Branch] Fungus-Covered Branch [b]86[/b] [rule] [item=Chimera Pelt] Chimera Pelt [b]10[/b] [rule] [item=Beautiful Barrens Tile] Beautiful Barrens Tile [b]300[/b] [rule] [item=Buff Primary Feathers] Buff Primary Feathers [b]4[/b] [rule] [nextcol][center] [item=sand] Sand [b]300[/b] [rule] [item=Tattered Parchment] Tattered Parchment [b]300[/b] [rule] [item=Ash Twigs] Ash Twigs [b]300[/b] [rule] [item=Rusted Iron Belt Buckle] Rusted Iron Belt Buckle [b]300[/b] [rule] [item=Fire Runestone] Fire Runestone [b]1[/b] [color=transparent].[/color] [rule] [item=Nature Runestone] Nature Runestone [b]4[/b] [rule] [item=Wind Runestone] Wind Runestone [b]7[/b] [rule] [item=Elk Pelt] Elk Pelt [b]300[/b] [color=transparent].[/color] [rule] [item=Beeswax] Beeswax [b]108[/b] [color=transparent].[/color] [rule] [item=Lumen Wiring] Lumen Wiring [b]300[/b] [color=transparent].[/color] [rule] [item=Wildwood Moss] Wildwood Moss [b]300[/b] [rule] [item=Primary Pigment Blend] Primary Pigment Blend [b]300[/b] [rule] [item=Barkback Root] Barkback Root [b]300[/b] [color=transparent].[/color] [rule] [item=Extinguished Jackalope Pelt] Extinguished Jackalope Pelt [b]293[/b] [rule] [item=Prehnite] Prehnite [b]300[/b] [color=transparent].[/color] [rule] [item=Swiftfoot Warrior's Belt] Swiftfoot Warrior's Belt [b]300[/b] [rule] [item=Waterlogged Boot] Waterlogged Boot [b]300[/b] [color=transparent].[/color] [rule] [item=Enchanted Remains] Enchanted Remains [b]300[/b] [rule] [item=Clipper Chitin] Clipper Chitin [b]167[/b] [color=transparent].[/color] [rule] [item=Mirage Puffer Spines] Mirage Puffer Spines [b]115[/b] [color=transparent].[/color] [rule] [item=Display Plumes] Display Plumes [b]144[/b] [color=transparent].[/color] [rule] [item=Serrated Pilco Shell] Serrated Pilco Shell [b]182[/b] [rule] [item=Metal Spring] Metal Spring [b]300[/b] [rule] [item=Ferberus Skull] Ferberus Skull [b]4[/b] [color=transparent].[/color] [rule] [item=Tricolor Cocoon] Tricolor Cocoon [b]110[/b] [color=transparent].[/color] [rule] [/columns] [columns][center]Apparel (ping [b]LittleBlueWraith[/b])[rule] [columns][center] [item=Brown Wizard Hat] Brown Wizard Hat [b]5[/b] [rule] [item=Brown Birdskull Necklace] Brown Birdskull Necklace [b]10[/b] [rule] [item=Copper Steampunk Goggles] Copper Steampunk Goggles [b]3[/b] [rule] [item=Pretty Pink Neck Bow] Pretty Pink Neck Bow [b]4[/b] [color=transparent].[/color] [rule] [item=Simple Darksteel Necklace] Simple Darksteel Necklace [b]10[/b] [rule] [item=Dented Iron Gauntlets] Dented Iron Gauntlets [b]3[/b] [rule] [item=White Wooly Antennae] White Wooly Antennae [b]7[/b] [rule] [item=Cloudy Tail Feathers] Cloudy Tail Feathers [b]3[/b] [rule] [item=Spring's Breath] Spring's Breath [b]7[/b] [color=transparent].[/color] [rule] [item=Teardrop Pearl Ring] Teardrop Pearl Ring [b]3[/b] [rule] [item=Teardrop Citrine Anklet] Teardrop Citrine Anklet [b]10[/b] [rule] [item=Teardrop Citrine Tail Ring] Teardrop Citrine Tail Ring [b]10[/b] [rule] [item=Emerald Aviator Satchel] Emerald Aviator Satchel [b]7[/b] [rule] [item=Crimson Rogue Belt] Crimson Rogue Belt [b]6[/b] [rule] [item=Crimson Rogue Footpads] Crimson Rogue Footpads [b]10[/b] [rule] [item=Crimson Rogue Tail Binding] Crimson Rogue Tail Binding [b]10[/b] [rule] [item=Mage's Cranberry Overcoat] Mage's Cranberry Overcoat [b]3[/b] [rule] [item=Winterwatcher's Arctic Bags] Winterwatcher's Arctic Bags [b]10[/b] [rule] [item=Pathfinder's Tail Twist] Pathfinder's Tail Twist [b]7[/b] [rule] [item=Sunlit Kelpie Mane] Sunlit Kelpie Mane [b]2[/b] [rule] [nextcol][center] [item=Brown Birdskull Armband] Brown Birdskull Armband [b]6[/b] [rule] [item=Brown Birdskull Wingpiece] Brown Birdskull Wingpiece [b]6[/b] [rule] [item=Copper Steampunk Scarf] Copper Steampunk Scarf [b]7[/b] [rule] [item=Pretty Pink Arm Bow] Pretty Pink Arm Bow [b]3[/b] [color=transparent].[/color] [rule] [item=Simple Darksteel Wing Bangles] Simple Darksteel Wing Bangles [b]9[/b] [rule] [item=Mystic Bark Mask] Mystic Bark Mask [b]4[/b] [rule] [item=White Wooly Coat] White Wooly Coat [b]10[/b] [rule] [item=Summer Swelter] Summer Swelter [b]0[/b] [color=transparent].[/color] [rule] [item=Teardrop Citrine Bracelet] Teardrop Citrine Bracelet [b]2[/b] [rule] [item=Teardrop Citrine Choker] Teardrop Citrine Choker [b]10[/b] [rule] [item=Teardrop Citrine Armlet] Teardrop Citrine Armlet [b]7[/b] [rule] [item=Teardrop Citrine Wing Loop] Teardrop Citrine Wing Loop [b]2[/b] [rule] [item=Emerald Aviator Helmet] Emerald Aviator Helmet [b]5[/b] [rule] [item=Crimson Rogue Vest] Crimson Rogue Vest [b]10[/b] [rule] [item=Crimson Rogue Trousers] Crimson Rogue Trousers [b]2[/b] [rule] [item=Crimson Rogue Gloves] Crimson Rogue Gloves [b]10[/b] [rule] [item=Winterwatcher's Arctic Boots] Winterwatcher's Arctic Boots [b]10[/b] [color=transparent].[/color] [rule] [item=Black Lace Tail Ornament] Black Lace Tail Ornament [b]10[/b] [rule] [item=Pathfinder's Treads] Pathfinder's Treads [b]10[/b] [rule] [nextcol][center] [item=Brown Birdskull Headdress] Brown Birdskull Headdress [b]8[/b] [rule] [item=Bloody Head Bandage] Bloody Head Bandage [b]2[/b] [rule] [item=Copper Steampunk Gloves] Copper Steampunk Gloves [b]8[/b] [rule] [item=Pretty Pink Tail Bow] Pretty Pink Tail Bow [b]3[/b] [color=transparent].[/color] [rule] [item=Simple Darksteel Wing Cuffs] Simple Darksteel Wing Cuffs [b]3[/b] [rule] [item=Forest Green Tail Wrap] Forest Green Tail Wrap [b]2[/b] [rule] [item=White Wooly Tail] White Wooly Tail [b]8[/b] [rule] [item=Autumn Breeze] Autumn Breeze [b]5[/b] [color=transparent].[/color] [rule] [item=Teardrop Citrine Earrings] Teardrop Citrine Earrings [b]3[/b] [rule] [item=Teardrop Citrine Necklace] Teardrop Citrine Necklace [b]7[/b] [rule] [item=Teardrop Citrine Belt] Teardrop Citrine Belt [b]7[/b] [rule] [item=Orange Wooly Tail] Orange Wooly Tail [b]0[/b] [rule] [item=Emerald Aviator Gloves] Emerald Aviator Gloves [b]2[/b] [rule] [item=Crimson Rogue Bracers] Crimson Rogue Bracers [b]8[/b] [rule] [item=Crimson Rogue Hood] Crimson Rogue Hood [b]7[/b] [rule] [item=Crimson Rogue Wing Guard] Crimson Rogue Wing Guard [b]8[/b] [rule] [item=Winterwatcher's Arctic Goggles] Winterwatcher's Arctic Goggles [b]6[/b] [color=transparent].[/color] [rule] [item=Pathfinder's Gloves] Pathfinder's Gloves [b]10[/b] [rule] [item=Red-Tailed Boa] Red-Tailed Boa [b]0[/b] [color=transparent].[/color] [rule] [nextcol][center] [item=Brown Birdskull Legband] Brown Birdskull Legband [b]7[/b] [rule] [item=Bloody Arm Bandages] Bloody Arm Bandages [b]0[/b] [rule] [item=Copper Steampunk Spats] Copper Steampunk Spats [b]8[/b] [rule] [item=Simple Darksteel Bracelets] Simple Darksteel Bracelets [b]3[/b] [rule] [item=Dented Iron Boots] Dented Iron Boots [b]6[/b] [color=transparent].[/color] [rule] [item=Forest Green Wing Wraps] Forest Green Wing Wraps [b]3[/b] [rule] [item=Crimson Silk Sash] Crimson Silk Sash [b]0[/b] [rule] [item=Winter Wind] Winter Wind [b]7[/b] [color=transparent].[/color] [rule] [item=Teardrop Citrine Ring] Teardrop Citrine Ring [b]3[/b] [rule] [item=Teardrop Citrine Pendant] Teardrop Citrine Pendant [b]2[/b] [rule] [item=Teardrop Citrine Leg Band] Teardrop Citrine Leg Band [b]5[/b] [rule] [item=Plum Wooly Tail] Plum Wooly Tail [b]0[/b] [rule] [item=Emerald Aviator Boots] Emerald Aviator Boots [b]8[/b] [rule] [item=Crimson Rogue Cape] Crimson Rogue Cape [b]2[/b] [rule] [item=Crimson Rogue Mask] Crimson Mask [b]10[/b] [rule] [item=Raven Sylvan Dress] Raven Sylvan Dress [b]1[/b] [rule] [item=Winterwatcher's Arctic Tail Cozy] Winterwatcher's Arctic Tail Cozy [b]8[/b] [color=transparent].[/color] [rule] [item=Pathfinder's Leggings] Pathfinder's Leggings [b]10[/b] [rule] [item=Sapphire Roundhorn] Sapphire Roundhorn [b]0[/b] [rule] [/columns][/columns] SPECIALTY/ARLO-ITEMS - Ping me, Kaminotea, if you need any of these items for a currently open/active hibernal den task! [item=Breed Change: Nocturne] x1 [item=Vista: Thunder Lizards] x31 [item=Armored Iguanador] x2 [item=Jade Troodo] x1 [item=Lowjaw Minmi] x2 [item=Shardback Minmi] x2 [item=Styracavus] x1
This is what we have currently (I try my very best to keep this list updated and tidy, but sometimes I do the math wrong or forget to add or remove something, and it gets a little messy, sorry about that)(and no, this is not an excuse for you to request something that isn't listed "in case I forgot to list it").

NOTE: WE ARE CURRENTLY WORKING ON UPGRADING THE LIST TO MAKE IT MORE COMPREHENSIVE, LOOKING NEATER AND HOPEFULLY HAVE LESS PEOPLE REQUESTING UNLISTED THINGS SINCE EVERYTHING WILL BE LISTED BUT WITH A ZERO IF WE DON'T HAVE IT. THE LIST LOOKS WEIRD RN BUT WE'RE WORKING ON SOLVING IT

(Familiars and Other portions of the list fully updated on December 11th)
(Food and Battle portions of the list fully updated on November 27th)
(Materials and Apparel portions of the list fully updated on November 29th)

For Familiars and Other, ping sp580s

Familiars (ping sp580s):

Chimera x6 Cursed Bat x9 Brown River Flight x2
Tengu x2 Clown Charger x1 Bramble Guardian x9
Golden Porpoise x5 Blue Dragon Reef Snail x16
Crowned Bonepriest x15 Emerald Cave Jewel x13 Warcat Protector x2 Sunset Lasher x2
Iridescent Scaleback x18 Black Wolf x11 Poultrygeist x11 Bamboo Phytocat x2
Sunspot Clouddancer x19 Salve Kamaitachi x19 Scythe Kamaitachi x26 Sickle Kamaitachi x29
Common Podid x39 Venerable Shalebuck x5 Fungalhoof Qiriq x5 Greatshell x8
Dodo x19 Brush Dodo x17 Hooded Dodo x22 Kelp Tender x8
Relic Eel x19 Maren Warrior x6 Swallowtail Buttersnake x10 Colorburst Buttersnake x1
Raptorik Warrior x5 Budwing Morpho x9 Manticore Screamer x10
Deadwood Boar x13 Longneck Hunter x7 Parda x3
Crystalplate Stinger x13 Apatite Fisher x6 Amber Gulper x13 Centaur Berserker x10
Fan Scorpion x10 Wraith Hound x13 Somber Spirit x13 Longneck Medium x6
Goldenplains Poodle Mith x10 Highfin Sea Serpent x4 Noxious Coralclimber x6
Tradewinds Gull x15 Vivid Wavehopper x7 Ashspine Widow x9 Ultraram x3
Petalmane Floron x5
Travelling Garden x6 Condorwing Champion x4
Greattusk x1 Pale Greattusk x5
Armored Iguanador x2 Iguanador x3 Jade Troodo x2 Sunrise Troodo x2
Lowjaw Minmi x3 Shardback Minmi x2 Styracavus x2 Styrantrum x2
Bonecarver Ancient x1 Harpy Ancestor x1 Proto-Roc x2
Fancy Terror Bird x1 Mundane Terror Bird x2

Other (ping sp580s):

Black Pawn x300 White Pawn x300 White Knight x200 Black Knight x200
Black Bishop x200 White Bishop x200 Black Rook x200 White Rook x300
Black Queen x70 White Queen x40 Black King x30 White King x40
Amber-trapped Fly x238 Trilobite Fossil x300 Scroll Case x300 Battered Scroll Case x130
Copper Pocketwatch x18 Harpy Masque x300 Shattered Reading Spectacles x300 Fishscale Basket x182
Featherfall Pack x231 Otherworldly Collar x300 Kelp Tender Plush x300 Mammertee Plushie x300
Ebon-Edged Spear x300 Decorative Centaur Quiver x300 Airborne Warrior Belt x300 Decorative Rasa Shard x300
Bottled Embers x300 Runed Helm x37 Tarnished Chain x300 Mysterious Relief x300
Frozen Knapsack x123 Longneck Winter Gear x300 Pickaxe x191 Waterlogged Trunk x300
Large Stone Collar x300 Terra Cotta Vase x156 Crystallized Satchel x70 Duelist Hilt x300
Toolbox x15 Scary Storybook x300 Enchanted Candle x300 Dire Wooden Toy x300
Bonebound Chest x9 Champion's Purse x87 Spikeshell Cover x300 Moth-eaten Mith Doll x277
Cheerful Chime x300 Dancer's Bell x300 Waterway Pipe x35 Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle x102
Sharpened Serthis Spear x300 Long Form Poetry x300 Molten Crucible x59 Broken Flower Pot x66
Treasured Planter x42 Pohip Planter x234 Ringmaster's Bellwhip x300 Rusted Crown x171
Pristine Harpy Leathers x300 Pelt-Lined Crate x140 Menacing Idol x183 Cryptic Cube x9
Lurching Tome x157 Lost Crown x132 Sparksylph Husk x147 Petal Bat Spoon x300
Stonestomp Tunic x300 Basket of Treasure x104 Obsidian Gryphon Staff x300 Fennec Mask x300
Charcoal Kitsune Mask x300 Mushroom Necklace x36 Craft Creature x2

For Food and Battle, ping me (Kaminotea)

Food (ping Kaminotea):

Tuxedo Urchin x8 Hardshell x79 Blue Throated Budgie x207 Cragside Mussels x94
Leech x223 Dust Slither x246 Grey Squirrel x289 Roan Mouse x29
Serpae Tetras x94 Luminous Shortfin x70 Common Sparrow x260
Sparkling Crayfish x300 Electric Stingers x83 Desert Scrub x176 Silver Guppy x300
Gliding Ant x142 Common Minnow x273 Reedhopper x152
Black Capped Chickadee x205 Plague Bat x240 Hellbender x150 Jumping Spider x99
Water Strider x5 Glowbug x10 Bog Canary x86 Jungle Lilies x87 Dark Creeper x9
Balsas Anole x299 Barbed Tail x169 Clown Shrimp x173
Tiger Shrimp x151 Blue Parrot Tulip x106 Old World Rabbit x135 Pumpkinseed Sunfish x277
Juneflower x225 Valley Quail x156 Shrew x170 Earthworm x199
Fly x29 Fogflower x185 Redwing Hopper x194 Black Orpington x160
Hooded Skunk x210 Sea Sparrow x125 Smallhead Flying Fish x281 Sea Hare x30
Maple Seed x229 Marsh Stalker x229 Redblood Sapper x203 Rolling Scarab x239
Dodo Leg x231 Spurred Dodo Leg x207 Dodo Wing x219 Wisp Fruit x114
Renegade Dartling x196 Sunspot Sparrow x154 Yellow-Tinged Featherduster x59 Trumpeter Swan x31
Sugarmelon x230 Flameburst Waterstrider x235 Eel Larvae x200 Flycatcher x281
Runic Batling x200 Wildwood Owlet x300 Sakura Owlet x300 Daddy Longlegs x300
Dried Jerky x101 Dried Fish x195 Woodland Acorn x243 Everglade Hedgehog x119
Fish Oil x46 Vegetable Oil x46 Mistral Beetle x138
Coral Dweller x50 Spotted Stingray x50
Delta Orchid x135 Fragrant Orchid x170 Dwarf Fawn x215 Songbird Mimic x210
Zebra Cricket x275 Writhing Treesnake x228 Clownfish x296 Sunflower Seeds x213
Vampire Eel x303 Longneck Winter Rations x300 Soylent Blue x19 Soylent Green x24
Soylent Red x19 Soylent Yellow x19 Tigereye Squirrel x290 Forester Squirrel x219
Daffodil x94 Rotala x233 Wartoad Trainee x49 Molten Tadpole x49
Lovebird x195 Bicolor Petunia x300 Extinguished Bunny x204 Almandine Goby x227
Bloody Snapdragon x204 Bulrush x272 Flatback Sea Turtle x51 Leatherback Sea Turtle x50
Flurry Flyer x249 Jade Peacock x224 Brown River Recluse x207 Giant Desert Centipede x132
Amelanistic Racer x266 Subterranean Termite x276 Darkwood Titan x173 Goliath Beetle x259
Spotted Seal x43 Humpback Anglerfish x294 Buzzwing Vampire x42 Bloodfly x45
Blacktongue Pepper x238 Sandyshore Sea Bass x49 Sea Bass x50 Reverse Silkworm Moth x83
Bluebite Rattler x270 Pleco x271 Swordfish x290 Ghostcrab x224
Scaleskin Marlin x240 Hypnotic Scallop x240 Chameleon Seal x245 Tiger Beetle x223
Crimson Rootvine x230 Hardshell Moonsting x223 Giant Oarfish x50 Oarfish x51
Scorpion Fly x166 Pale Pink Rose x187 Satin Violets x199 Flat Bug x118
Goat x186 Myosotis x185 Rolly Polly x116 Palefoot Slug x100
Broadstripe Uaru x166 Ringscale Arowana x241 Downy Mouse x229 Floating Maiden x132
Subterranean Goldfish x182 Rat Tangle x49 Pale Prince x49 Mangled Zeeba Carcass x211
Dusty Marigold x195 Gamy Shockshank x205 Coffee Bean Hawkmoth x254 Iris x80
Aberrant Cat Shark x129 Black Sea Nettle x148 Jewelfaced Dragonfly x966 Water Mimosa x146
Polarized Mushrooms x197 Burrowing Porcupine x5 Gaboon Caterpillar x65 Sanddrift Aconite x162
Coral Banded Shrimp x1100 Nightjar x31 Slender Ant x89 Crested Porcupine x162

Battle (ping Kaminotea):

Meditate x30 Mana Bolt x30 Boulder Bolt x30 Flame Bolt x30
Frigid Bolt x30 Bright Bolt x30 Shock Bolt x30 Vile Bolt x30
Dark Bolt x30 Hydro Bolt x30 Zephyr Bolt x30 Leaf Bolt x30
Rune Slash x30 Rock Slash x30 Blazing Slash x30 Freezing Slash x30
Blinding Slash x30 Thunder Slash x30 Jungle Slash x30 Pestilent Slash x30
Mist Slash x30 Wave Slash x30 Gust Slash x30 Haste x1
Bolster x26 Ward x28 Minor Health Potion x500 Enfeeble x30
Earthen Might Fragment x30 Diseased Might Fragment x30 Zephyr Might Fragment x30 Aquatic Might Fragment x30
Charged Might Fragment x20 Frozen Might Fragment x30 Dark Might Fragment x30 Shining Might Fragment x30
Magical Might Fragment x30 Natural Might Fragment x30 Fiery Might Fragment x30 Earthen Acuity Fragment x30
Diseased Acuity Fragment x30 Zephyr Acuity Fragment x30 Aquatic Acuity Fragment x30 Charged Acuity Fragment x30
Frozen Acuity Fragment x30 Dark Acuity Fragment x30 Shining Acuity Fragment x30 Magical Acuity Fragment x30
Natural Acuity Fragment x30 Fiery Acuity Fragment x30 Shroud x30 Sear x12
Contaminate x30 Fossilize x30 Disorient x30 Enamor x30
Shock x30 Drown x30 Congeal x30 Envenom x30
Might Fragment x30 Acuity Fragment x30 Health Potion x200
Shale Hybrid Fragment x30 Glass Hybrid Fragment x30 Obsidian Hybrid Fragment x30 Irradiated Scratch x2

For Materials and Apparel, ping LittleBlueWraith
Materials (ping LittleBlueWraith)
Clay
Clay

Nickel Ore
Nickel Ore

Silver Ore
Silver Ore

Redwood Kindling
Redwood
Kindling

Fractured Tusk
Fractured Tusk

Ice Runestone
Ice Runestone

Plague Runestone
Plague
Runestone

Moonglow Foxtail
Moonglow
Foxtail

Jeweled Octoflyer Beak
Jeweled
Octoflyer Beak

Carpenter Wax
Carpenter Wax

Coppercoil Segment
Coppercoil
Segment

Blooming Vine
Blooming Vine

Crushed Petals
Crushed Petals

Bioluminescent Tail
Bioluminescent
Tail

Amber
Amber

Dragonhorn Coral
Dragonhorn
Coral

Hardy Antler
Hardy Antler

Rough Shalehorn
Rough
Shalehorn

Featherback Pelt
Featherback
Pelt

Fluted Seashell
Fluted Seashell

Spiny Tail
Spiny Tail

Bluelight Chipskink Tail
Bluelight
Chipskink Tail

Sage Shell
Sage Shell

Vibrant Savanna Pelt
Vibrant
Savanna Pelt

Blue Bill
Blue Bill

Woodoon Tail
Woodoon Tail
Salt
Salt

Iron Ore
Iron Ore

Gold Ore
Gold Ore

Traprock
Traprock

Arcane Runestone
Arcane
Runestone

Lightning Runestone
Lightning
Runestone

Shadow Runestone
Shadow
Runestone

Oozing Tusk
Oozing Tusk

Twitching Leg Bones
Twitching
Leg Bones

Fallout Streak Pinion
Fallout Streak
Pinion

Steelhound Core
Steelhound
Core

Iron Nugget
Iron Nugget

Zalis Weaving
Zalis Weaving

Corrosive Depin Hide
Corrosive
Depin Hide

Morganite
Morganite

Staghorn Coral
Staghorn
Coral

Scarlet Flycatcher Wing
Scarlet
Flycatcher
Wing

Memorial Urn
Memorial Urn

Sticky Pollen
Sticky Pollen

Leopard Coralclimber Toxin
Leopard
Coralclimber
Toxin

Sweetpuff Feather
Sweetpuff
Feather

Garden Lace
Garden Lace

Terra Shell
Terra Shell

Malleable Graybricks
Malleable
Graybricks

Dire Claw Pelt
Dire Claw Pelt
Gravel
Gravel

Chimera Fangs
Chimera Fangs

Birch Twigs
Birch Twigs

Rich Nickel Ore
Rich Nickel Ore

Earth Runestone
Earth
Runestone

Light Runestone
Light
Runestone

Water Runestone
Water
Runestone

Muckbottom Shell
Muckbottom
Shell

Cursed Tuft of Fur
Cursed Tuft
of Fur

Volt Wiring
Volt Wiring

Rusted Chain
Rusted Chain

Bonepriest Venom
Bonepriest
Venom

Clown Charger Fin
Clown
Charger Fin

Chrome Laser Head
Chrome
Laser Head

Pink Chalcedony
Pink
Chalcedony

Potted Peacevine
Potted
Peacevine

Vial of River Muck
Vial Of
River Muck

Ghastly Houndskull
Ghastly
Houndskull

Iridescent Cloth
Iridescent Cloth

Noxious Coralclimber Toxin
Noxious
Coralclimber
Toxin

Ragepuff Down
Ragepuff Down

Fungus-Covered Branch
Fungus-Covered
Branch

Chimera Pelt
Chimera Pelt

Beautiful Barrens Tile
Beautiful
Barrens Tile

Buff Primary Feathers
Buff Primary
Feathers
Sand
Sand

Tattered Parchment
Tattered
Parchment

Ash Twigs
Ash Twigs

Rusted Iron Belt Buckle
Rusted Iron
Belt Buckle

Fire Runestone
Fire Runestone

Nature Runestone
Nature
Runestone

Wind Runestone
Wind
Runestone

Elk Pelt
Elk Pelt

Beeswax
Beeswax

Lumen Wiring
Lumen Wiring

Wildwood Moss
Wildwood
Moss

Primary Pigment Blend
Primary
Pigment Blend

Barkback Root
Barkback Root

Extinguished Jackalope Pelt
Extinguished
Jackalope Pelt

Prehnite
Prehnite

Swiftfoot Warrior's Belt
Swiftfoot
Warrior's Belt

Waterlogged Boot
Waterlogged
Boot

Enchanted Remains
Enchanted
Remains

Clipper Chitin
Clipper Chitin

Mirage Puffer Spines
Mirage Puffer
Spines

Display Plumes
Display Plumes

Serrated Pilco Shell
Serrated
Pilco Shell

Metal Spring
Metal Spring

Ferberus Skull
Ferberus Skull

Tricolor Cocoon
Tricolor Cocoon

Apparel (ping LittleBlueWraith)
Brown Wizard Hat
Brown
Wizard Hat

Brown Birdskull Necklace
Brown Birdskull
Necklace

Copper Steampunk Goggles
Copper
Steampunk
Goggles

Pretty Pink Neck Bow
Pretty Pink
Neck Bow

Simple Darksteel Necklace
Simple
Darksteel
Necklace

Dented Iron Gauntlets
Dented Iron
Gauntlets

White Wooly Antennae
White Wooly
Antennae

Cloudy Tail Feathers
Cloudy
Tail Feathers

Spring's Breath
Spring's Breath

Teardrop Pearl Ring
Teardrop Pearl
Ring

Teardrop Citrine Anklet
Teardrop Citrine
Anklet

Teardrop Citrine Tail Ring
Teardrop Citrine
Tail Ring

Emerald Aviator Satchel
Emerald Aviator
Satchel

Crimson Rogue Belt
Crimson Rogue
Belt

Crimson Rogue Footpads
Crimson Rogue
Footpads

Crimson Rogue Tail Binding
Crimson Rogue
Tail Binding

Mage's Cranberry Overcoat
Mage's
Cranberry
Overcoat

Winterwatcher's Arctic Bags
Winterwatcher's
Arctic Bags

Pathfinder's Tail Twist
Pathfinder's
Tail Twist

Sunlit Kelpie Mane
Sunlit
Kelpie Mane
Brown Birdskull Armband
Brown Birdskull
Armband

Brown Birdskull Wingpiece
Brown Birdskull
Wingpiece

Copper Steampunk Scarf
Copper
Steampunk
Scarf

Pretty Pink Arm Bow
Pretty Pink
Arm Bow

Simple Darksteel Wing Bangles
Simple
Darksteel
Wing Bangles

Mystic Bark Mask
Mystic
Bark Mask

White Wooly Coat
White Wooly
Coat

Summer Swelter
Summer Swelter

Teardrop Citrine Bracelet
Teardrop Citrine
Bracelet

Teardrop Citrine Choker
Teardrop Citrine
Choker

Teardrop Citrine Armlet
Teardrop Citrine
Armlet

Teardrop Citrine Wing Loop
Teardrop Citrine
Wing Loop

Emerald Aviator Helmet
Emerald Aviator
Helmet

Crimson Rogue Vest
Crimson Rogue
Vest

Crimson Rogue Trousers
Crimson Rogue
Trousers

Crimson Rogue Gloves
Crimson Rogue
Gloves

Winterwatcher's Arctic Boots
Winterwatcher's
Arctic Boots

Black Lace Tail Ornament
Black Lace
Tail Ornament

Pathfinder's Treads
Pathfinder's
Treads
Brown Birdskull Headdress
Brown Birdskull
Headdress

Bloody Head Bandage
Bloody Head
Bandage

Copper Steampunk Gloves
Copper
Steampunk
Gloves

Pretty Pink Tail Bow
Pretty Pink
Tail Bow

Simple Darksteel Wing Cuffs
Simple
Darksteel
Wing Cuffs

Forest Green Tail Wrap
Forest Green
Tail Wrap

White Wooly Tail
White Wooly
Tail

Autumn Breeze
Autumn Breeze

Teardrop Citrine Earrings
Teardrop Citrine
Earrings

Teardrop Citrine Necklace
Teardrop Citrine
Necklace

Teardrop Citrine Belt
Teardrop Citrine
Belt

Orange Wooly Tail
Orange Wooly
Tail

Emerald Aviator Gloves
Emerald Aviator
Gloves

Crimson Rogue Bracers
Crimson Rogue
Bracers

Crimson Rogue Hood
Crimson Rogue
Hood

Crimson Rogue Wing Guard
Crimson Rogue
Wing Guard

Winterwatcher's Arctic Goggles
Winterwatcher's
Arctic Goggles

Pathfinder's Gloves
Pathfinder's
Gloves

Red-Tailed Boa
Red-Tailed Boa
Brown Birdskull Legband
Brown Birdskull
Legband

Bloody Arm Bandages
Bloody Arm
Bandages

Copper Steampunk Spats
Copper
Steampunk
Spats

Simple Darksteel Bracelets
Simple
Darksteel
Bracelets

Dented Iron Boots
Dented Iron
Boots

Forest Green Wing Wraps
Forest Green
Wing Wraps

Crimson Silk Sash
Crimson
Silk Sash

Winter Wind
Winter Wind

Teardrop Citrine Ring
Teardrop Citrine
Ring

Teardrop Citrine Pendant
Teardrop Citrine
Pendant

Teardrop Citrine Leg Band
Teardrop Citrine
Leg Band

Plum Wooly Tail
Plum Wooly
Tail

Emerald Aviator Boots
Emerald Aviator
Boots

Crimson Rogue Cape
Crimson Rogue
Cape

Crimson Rogue Mask
Crimson
Mask

Raven Sylvan Dress
Raven Sylvan
Dress

Winterwatcher's Arctic Tail Cozy
Winterwatcher's
Arctic Tail Cozy

Pathfinder's Leggings
Pathfinder's
Leggings

Sapphire Roundhorn
Sapphire
Roundhorn

SPECIALTY/ARLO-ITEMS - Ping me, Kaminotea, if you need any of these items for a currently open/active hibernal den task!
Breed Change: Nocturne x1 Vista: Thunder Lizards x31
Armored Iguanador x2 Jade Troodo x1 Lowjaw Minmi x2 Shardback Minmi x2 Styracavus x1
If you want to "give back" to any of us who work with this thread, here are our Wishlists (sp580s and LittleBlueWraith probably won't see that this is here, they don't know that I put it here, but I thought it would be nice^^): [b]sp580s - Wishlist is [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=457304]in her bio[/url][/b] [b]LittleBlueWraith -[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/30836095][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/308361/30836095.png[/img][/url] [b]And me -[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66185809][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/661859/66185809.png[/img][/url] [center][u]We gladly take donations of hibernal den items! You can send donations to me via Messages or Crossroads, I don't mind which one^^[/u] We also take donations for Swipp trades! Specifically the 7 Swipp trades that yield items needed for the hibden. Sp580s and I will keep a close eye on Swipp’s Swap Stand and get the trades done when they are available, if we have the items needed.[/center] For the [item=Colorburst Buttersnake]: (35) [item=Algaestrider] & (20) [item=True Rainbow Trout] For the [item=Swallowtail Buttersnake]: (25) [item=Nymph] & (40) [item=Stonewatch Flatblade] For the [item=Sunlit Kelpie Mane]: (30) [item=Splintered Reeds] & (45) [item=Amber Algae] For the [item=Black Lace Tail Ornament]: (30) [item=Coral Grouse] & (20) [item=Firestarter] For the [item=Raven Sylvan Dress]: (30) [item=Berserker's Belt] & (55) [item=Umbral Yarn] For the [item=Crimson Silk Sash]: (50) [item=Lyretail Puffer] & (50) [item=Red Linen Fabric Scrap] For the [item=Cloudy Tail Feathers]: (15) [item=Frozen Rock Flow] & (60) [item=Runed Tuft of Fur] For the [item=Mystic Bark Mask]: (50) [item=Cedar Logs] & (100) [item=Squirrel Skull] [center][u][b]ALL donations are to be sent to ME @Kaminotea ! Thank you![/b][/u] Thank you so much to: @Whuffie, @starlapelle, @JaySkele789, @Zikul, @FloweringBlossom, @CrowHarlequin, @VermilionVasili, @Breezio, @SilentWanderer, @LizardTheGremlin, @SomewhatEternal, @BerkleyPearl, @Katzen, @Hemera12321, @pghbekka, @obsidian14, @SilverChilver, @Maskemane, @wbicepuppy, @CoinFlip, @eleanorr, @LittleBlueWraith, @vecchiogatto, @SkellieTheRedd, @Angelamelinda, @AnimeLover9631, @birdybirdnerd, @mithrel, @Liamera, @Elerinwen, @mildlyanxiousdoe, @PitBullTerrier, @Tuiteyfruity, @BurittoKimasan, @Coop7011, @DarkPuffin, @IcyCrystal, @Rainilith, @FieldRaptor, @IBeeJuliana, @ThesFireflies, @Gaaa, @cedarfrogs, @zombats, @OlderThanBones, @Zeco5000, @FelineThing, @8Spitfire8 and @RandomCheese For the huge item donations! Thank you so much to: @DragonElles, @Ryasma, @Zephyr735, @TruthseekerSky6, @FaerieQueene, @krondar, @tuliptitan, @GloriousFlarea, @Nanur, @recognize, @Kodar, @BlurryReflection, @LadyAria, @viola0riri, @CalliopeVale, @CokeBubble, @LinMarie, @TheAlmightySand, @Carmagnole, @Synthsational, @Stormytehcat11, @hatesprit, @DuskyChangeling, @subatomic, @Are, @Variant, @heinousTB, @Festivoog, @Birdsofwax, @Kaessis, @HuntressArtemis, @Birdmusic, @Catsdragon18, @Laugh, @foxseii, @Evelyan, @ShadowsInTheMist, @Bluerose464, @LightingStrikes, @Kaibutsu, @Desuka, @JustAGamerFurry2, @RetroCat, @Kiranagi, @Omurice, @Sannithe, @SerenityHart, @soulily, @RowanofRohan, @FluffyPacifist, @Vinnamah, @AmbientMage, @TombOfTheLich, @Vivichopper11, @Kothra, @jiamin, @Cantertothewinds, @colorless, @saberia12, @AltMixie, @Auralyx, @Greili, @roastedsoymanny, @P03, @arawoods, @nebuloous, @TheChatotMaestro, @wulfrik92, @Severelyungifted, @ArcaneHierophant, @garyjimathon, @Necromi, @SairentoTsuki, @Mirelyn, @Frodo50, @Welcometochiliss, @SupersneakyLink, @Cipherid, @LarkspurDragon, @EternalLife, @Tealest, @quotesnmiracles, @IvoryEyes, @BeckAlistiere, @Nimuex, @Kagura2528, @network, @Danaisha, @MerlinOfAvalon, @Torronyr, @koda1537 and @Flatbooty For the item donations! Thank you so much to: @mysticalella, @witchysalem, @Astroreoa, @FaroSamor, @notyourfan, @ahbees, @Animusic1601, @BubbleBirb, @Devonix, @ShiftingWind, @monochrose, @Megxolotl, @Verdes, @Iskaeil, @LyricalChaos, @CryMich, @MerlinMorag, @goldenpheonix5, @sanders151, @TheAquaWaves, @crimsonquasar, @Gewlduh, @PreuxChevalier, @tricky10zorua, @drakota77749, @lizwyrm, @SoupSipper, @Oizys @posibee, @Sinnouk, @invaliduser232, @Cowpupper, @BenevolentMyths, @Ceresvoid, @TrottingHooves, @Wolfguardian1, @Ainlif, @Growltiger, @honeydragons, @insertname7876, @andrew1551, @ModusMortis, @Newtinmpls, @Geminisun, @gardenparty, @voidgoatAzzy, @IAN28 and @Danaisha For the donations! (If you have donated but you are not listed here, please Message me (Kaminotea) and let me know how much you donated (if you can let me know the date(/s) of your donation(/s) and if you sent them via message or CR, that's definitely the best so I can find your donation and confirm it^^)
If you want to "give back" to any of us who work with this thread, here are our Wishlists (sp580s and LittleBlueWraith probably won't see that this is here, they don't know that I put it here, but I thought it would be nice^^):
sp580s - Wishlist is in her bio
LittleBlueWraith - 30836095.png
And me - 66185809.png

We gladly take donations of hibernal den items! You can send donations to me via Messages or Crossroads, I don't mind which one^^

We also take donations for Swipp trades! Specifically the 7 Swipp trades that yield items needed for the hibden. Sp580s and I will keep a close eye on Swipp’s Swap Stand and get the trades done when they are available, if we have the items needed.

For the Colorburst Buttersnake :
(35) Algaestrider & (20) True Rainbow Trout
For the Swallowtail Buttersnake :
(25) Nymph & (40) Stonewatch Flatblade

For the Sunlit Kelpie Mane :
(30) Splintered Reeds & (45) Amber Algae

For the Black Lace Tail Ornament :
(30) Coral Grouse & (20) Firestarter

For the Raven Sylvan Dress :
(30) Berserker's Belt & (55) Umbral Yarn

For the Crimson Silk Sash :
(50) Lyretail Puffer & (50) Red Linen Fabric Scrap

For the Cloudy Tail Feathers :
(15) Frozen Rock Flow & (60) Runed Tuft of Fur

For the Mystic Bark Mask :
(50) Cedar Logs & (100) Squirrel Skull

ALL donations are to be sent to ME @Kaminotea ! Thank you!

Thank you so much to:
@Whuffie, @starlapelle, @JaySkele789, @Zikul, @FloweringBlossom, @CrowHarlequin, @VermilionVasili, @Breezio, @SilentWanderer, @LizardTheGremlin, @SomewhatEternal, @BerkleyPearl, @Katzen, @Hemera12321, @pghbekka, @obsidian14, @SilverChilver, @Maskemane, @wbicepuppy, @CoinFlip, @eleanorr, @LittleBlueWraith, @vecchiogatto, @SkellieTheRedd, @Angelamelinda, @AnimeLover9631, @birdybirdnerd, @mithrel, @Liamera, @Elerinwen, @mildlyanxiousdoe, @PitBullTerrier, @Tuiteyfruity, @BurittoKimasan, @Coop7011, @DarkPuffin, @IcyCrystal, @Rainilith, @FieldRaptor, @IBeeJuliana, @ThesFireflies, @Gaaa, @cedarfrogs, @zombats, @OlderThanBones, @Zeco5000, @FelineThing, @8Spitfire8 and @RandomCheese
For the huge item donations!

Thank you so much to:
@DragonElles, @Ryasma, @Zephyr735, @TruthseekerSky6, @FaerieQueene, @krondar, @tuliptitan, @GloriousFlarea, @Nanur, @recognize, @Kodar, @BlurryReflection, @LadyAria, @viola0riri, @CalliopeVale, @CokeBubble, @LinMarie, @TheAlmightySand, @Carmagnole, @Synthsational, @Stormytehcat11, @hatesprit, @DuskyChangeling, @subatomic, @Are, @Variant, @heinousTB, @Festivoog, @Birdsofwax, @Kaessis, @HuntressArtemis, @Birdmusic, @Catsdragon18, @Laugh, @foxseii, @Evelyan, @ShadowsInTheMist, @Bluerose464, @LightingStrikes, @Kaibutsu, @Desuka, @JustAGamerFurry2, @RetroCat, @Kiranagi, @Omurice, @Sannithe, @SerenityHart, @soulily, @RowanofRohan, @FluffyPacifist, @Vinnamah, @AmbientMage, @TombOfTheLich, @Vivichopper11, @Kothra, @jiamin, @Cantertothewinds, @colorless, @saberia12, @AltMixie, @Auralyx, @Greili, @roastedsoymanny, @P03, @arawoods, @nebuloous, @TheChatotMaestro, @wulfrik92, @Severelyungifted, @ArcaneHierophant, @garyjimathon, @Necromi, @SairentoTsuki, @Mirelyn, @Frodo50, @Welcometochiliss, @SupersneakyLink, @Cipherid, @LarkspurDragon, @EternalLife, @Tealest, @quotesnmiracles, @IvoryEyes, @BeckAlistiere, @Nimuex, @Kagura2528, @network, @Danaisha, @MerlinOfAvalon, @Torronyr, @koda1537 and @Flatbooty
For the item donations!

Thank you so much to:
@mysticalella, @witchysalem, @Astroreoa, @FaroSamor, @notyourfan, @ahbees, @Animusic1601, @BubbleBirb, @Devonix, @ShiftingWind, @monochrose, @Megxolotl, @Verdes, @Iskaeil, @LyricalChaos, @CryMich, @MerlinMorag, @goldenpheonix5, @sanders151, @TheAquaWaves, @crimsonquasar, @Gewlduh, @PreuxChevalier, @tricky10zorua, @drakota77749, @lizwyrm, @SoupSipper, @Oizys @posibee, @Sinnouk, @invaliduser232, @Cowpupper, @BenevolentMyths, @Ceresvoid, @TrottingHooves, @Wolfguardian1, @Ainlif, @Growltiger, @honeydragons, @insertname7876, @andrew1551, @ModusMortis, @Newtinmpls, @Geminisun, @gardenparty, @voidgoatAzzy, @IAN28 and @Danaisha
For the donations!

(If you have donated but you are not listed here, please Message me (Kaminotea) and let me know how much you donated (if you can let me know the date(/s) of your donation(/s) and if you sent them via message or CR, that's definitely the best so I can find your donation and confirm it^^)
I need:

Reverse silkworm moths
Desert scrubs
Roan mouse
Gliding ant
Hardshell
Hardy antler
Sardines

Thank you so much! Even for just a few :)!
I need:

Reverse silkworm moths
Desert scrubs
Roan mouse
Gliding ant
Hardshell
Hardy antler
Sardines

Thank you so much! Even for just a few :)!
Wishlist
@Susurrar Could you please look at my list (or, my list so far) and tell me which of the listed items that I currently have, that you need, and how many of them you need as well? :)
@Susurrar Could you please look at my list (or, my list so far) and tell me which of the listed items that I currently have, that you need, and how many of them you need as well? :)
@Kaminotea
Could I take all 8 of the reverse silkworm moths? That’s all I need! Thanks!
@Kaminotea
Could I take all 8 of the reverse silkworm moths? That’s all I need! Thanks!
Wishlist
Oh, this is awesome, thank you for doing this! I often struggle with the gathering items in particular, where I try not to buy them but I get impatient, haha! Here are the ones from the tasks I have now that I see on your list: [item=dust slither]x8 [item=silver guppy]x10 [item=common minnow]x5 Any amount of any of these would be super helpful and greatly appreciated! Thank you!!
Oh, this is awesome, thank you for doing this! I often struggle with the gathering items in particular, where I try not to buy them but I get impatient, haha! Here are the ones from the tasks I have now that I see on your list:

Dust Slither x8
Silver Guppy x10
Common Minnow x5

Any amount of any of these would be super helpful and greatly appreciated! Thank you!!
image.png . > she/her
> FRT +3
> Dragons for sale
> Voltsy's free dragons
> Half-an-egg
Can I snag 19 [item=shrew] I still one more but i'll prb snag one off AH. Thank you so much!
Can I snag 19
Shrew
I still one more but i'll prb snag one off AH.
Thank you so much!
XDRtGHs.png
Can I please have the extinguished bunny x15 and vampire eel x15?
Can I please have the extinguished bunny x15 and vampire eel x15?
shadowsshadows
DvQAd5e.jpg
TpdrLm0.jpg
in0BUZj.jpg
0xvKaz0.jpg
hd7V7XO.jpg
IEpPHzJ.jpg
CtXsj0f.jpg VSUB8Kr.jpg
W3NalJ6.jpg
dr5DhPS.jpg
bSn0MeR.jpg
GrmZ2lf.jpg