Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | .
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
They probably forgot lol. I’ll bet it’ll be up tomorrow morning or later this evening
They probably forgot lol. I’ll bet it’ll be up tomorrow morning or later this evening

I get too many pings, please PM if you ping and I don’t respond
[quote name="BananicornKate" date="2021-06-18 15:04:42" ] They probably forgot lol. I’ll bet it’ll be up tomorrow morning or later this evening [/quote] Later this evening...it already is 0:00 for me (i have +9 hours fromthe server time).... so it will be for me tomorrow... but maybe they have something else to do, fix gene errors, or what i dont think, prepare to release some more genes for the poor ancients? I dont think so, but it would make my heart hop, they can not wear apperal (i get why the new breed is so hyped, they can...and they have acess to all modern genes)... so probaly they fix gene errors for the new breed.
BananicornKate wrote on 2021-06-18 15:04:42:
Later this evening...it already is 0:00 for me (i have +9 hours fromthe server time).... so it will be for me tomorrow... but maybe they have something else to do, fix gene errors, or what i dont think, prepare to release some more genes for the poor ancients? I dont think so, but it would make my heart hop, they can not wear apperal (i get why the new breed is so hyped, they can...and they have acess to all modern genes)... so probaly they fix gene errors for the new breed.
My support for: All Eye Suggestions in one Thread / Cool Colours / Give/Get Triple-Gened Gaolers / Give/Get Gaoler Dragons
Staff said that they didn't put it up yet since the obelisk announcement is still too new.
Staff said that they didn't put it up yet since the obelisk announcement is still too new.
aasolsmall.pngaa
mags
they/vae
fr +8
drymmsmallsmall.png
@PaintmasterSheo From the Site Status on the homepage: [quote]Undel 2021-06-[b]17[/b] 09:48:02 For this year's Sunparched Prowl, you may find meat by performing a variety of site tasks! There is a new scene for this event. [b]We will have a news post tomorrow[/b], as our new breed launch is in the spotlight![/quote] It’s now tomorrow, so the news post should have gone up.
@PaintmasterSheo

From the Site Status on the homepage:
Quote:
Undel 2021-06-17 09:48:02
For this year's Sunparched Prowl, you may find meat by performing a variety of site tasks! There is a new scene for this event. We will have a news post tomorrow, as our new breed launch is in the spotlight!

It’s now tomorrow, so the news post should have gone up.
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
Cut them some slack, there are just too many annoucements in a short time and staff got a real life as well
Cut them some slack, there are just too many annoucements in a short time and staff got a real life as well
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

They still have a few hours before it's evening in server time! They said "tomorrow," they didn't say [i]when[/i] tomorrow [emoji=ridgeback winking size=1]
They still have a few hours before it's evening in server time! They said "tomorrow," they didn't say when tomorrow
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
I wonder if they're working on getting the Obs' encyclopedia page done too. Either way, I imagine most people have realized it's meat heat at this point given that stuff isn't just dropping in coli anymore, so no big deal.
I wonder if they're working on getting the Obs' encyclopedia page done too. Either way, I imagine most people have realized it's meat heat at this point given that stuff isn't just dropping in coli anymore, so no big deal.
Honestly they're probably trying to finish up some gene corrections and the obelisk encyclopedia page. It's very likely they just underestimated how long it would take
Honestly they're probably trying to finish up some gene corrections and the obelisk encyclopedia page. It's very likely they just underestimated how long it would take
arcane.png arcanef2.png xxxxxx xxxxxx tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_ofoo1dQtUR1tfmvub_100.png
I’d’ve liked a news post at the start of sunparched prowl, if only to say how to get the new scene, but honestly it seems a bit pointless now. I think we’ve all got the idea [emoji=fae happy size=1] It just rubs me a little the wrong way when someone says they’ll do something and then doesn’t.
I’d’ve liked a news post at the start of sunparched prowl, if only to say how to get the new scene, but honestly it seems a bit pointless now. I think we’ve all got the idea

It just rubs me a little the wrong way when someone says they’ll do something and then doesn’t.
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg