Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Event supplies PSA
1 2
Quick heads up: Event supplies are still dropping and will continue to do so until maintenance tomorrow. This is to ensure anyone only just now able to log in can still receive event participation credit.
Quick heads up: Event supplies are still dropping and will continue to do so until maintenance tomorrow. This is to ensure anyone only just now able to log in can still receive event participation credit.
Hehe, stockpiling until I reach 99 of each y’all, just as a keepsake
Hehe, stockpiling until I reach 99 of each y’all, just as a keepsake
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
My username is RBG, not RGB
HotnSpicy’s Beauty Tips and Tricks
[nextcol]Blank blank blank[nextcol]blank blank blank[nextcol]
keepsake grind time
keepsake grind time
act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png
hatchbannersmall.png
Already have one of every supply so I'm good.
Already have one of every supply so I'm good.
91741235.png77876607.png
time 2 vault everything babey
time 2 vault everything babey
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Hoping we get to keep any leftovers we have after the event is over!
Hoping we get to keep any leftovers we have after the event is over!
deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
Usually online between 22:00 and 6:00 server time!
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
will we be able to melt them down after the event?
will we be able to melt them down after the event?
is very likely to take your posts literally - has difficulty discerning if tone is joking
Actually wondering now what to do with all the spares... Obv saving one of each is a must but they only hoardsell for 1t so there's not much point to that
Actually wondering now what to do with all the spares... Obv saving one of each is a must but they only hoardsell for 1t so there's not much point to that
Will these remain after the event?? They wont be like those chests at winter right??
Will these remain after the event?? They wont be like those chests at winter right??
dragon.png mXMhPXb.png
[quote name="@Di136M" date="2021-06-15 05:59:06" ] Actually wondering now what to do with all the spares... Obv saving one of each is a must but they only hoardsell for 1t so there's not much point to that [/quote] I assume Crim will continue to ask for them. Slowest 500t profit each ever..
@Di136M wrote on 2021-06-15 05:59:06:
I assume Crim will continue to ask for them. Slowest 500t profit each ever..
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
1 2