Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Alright, time to fess up
1 2 3 4
Who's been drinking all the Lantern Oil?
Who's been drinking all the Lantern Oil?
Draco Rex, signing off.
Just between you and me, I heard some Lightning flighters were stealing it to grease up their machinery...
Just between you and me, I heard some Lightning flighters were stealing it to grease up their machinery...
Esme, a very red and Plague-themed Skydancer. A medallion depicting the Plaguebringer in profile.
Well I haven't seen any oil in our ocean recently, so I don't think its us.. Or is it?
We will never know.
Well I haven't seen any oil in our ocean recently, so I don't think its us.. Or is it?
We will never know.
LEpJMnn.pngCpFdYgG.pngoaolHwW.pngmjtJ868.pngcZOnhJ9.pngq9EEy5M.png
Yes I do in fact like dinosuars.
FObX7rS.pngDXTcInl.pngoouioVf.png5hF3FGk.pngWQA384m.pngYMPbu9R.png
glug
glug
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
Sorry! I mixed it up with the pasta sauce again.

oh no I've been lighting lanterns with pasta sauce
Sorry! I mixed it up with the pasta sauce again.

oh no I've been lighting lanterns with pasta sauce
u94F7n8.pngCedVBCC.pngHere’s my Art Shop!
My lair isn't guilty. My entire lair isn't full of pirates dedicated to obtaining oil. This is only a coincidence!
My lair isn't guilty. My entire lair isn't full of pirates dedicated to obtaining oil. This is only a coincidence!
[quote name="Jhortanas" date="2021-06-14 16:41:10" ] Just between you and me, I heard some Lightning flighters were stealing it to grease up their machinery... [/quote] N-NO OF COURSE NOT! I WOULD NEVER ALLOW SOMETHING LIKE THAT.... *WHISPERS TO EMPLOYEES* HIDE THE OIL!
Jhortanas wrote on 2021-06-14 16:41:10:
N-NO OF COURSE NOT! I WOULD NEVER ALLOW SOMETHING LIKE THAT....
*WHISPERS TO EMPLOYEES*
HIDE THE OIL!
AND-GOD-SAID.png
I dunno, think some guys in the Millmeadows may be using it to help with the mills.

nothing keeps someone awake at night like a squeaky mill.
I dunno, think some guys in the Millmeadows may be using it to help with the mills.

nothing keeps someone awake at night like a squeaky mill.
*pours oil into Le Soup*
*pours oil into Le Soup*
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
Wait was I not supposed to drink it? Why is it in such a easily accessible container??
Wait was I not supposed to drink it? Why is it in such a easily accessible container??
bEJeSzJ.png
1 2 3 4