Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A pile of conspiracy theories
My brain has been absolutely BUZZING with theories for what could be underground and while I’m not the most read up on FR lore (despite being here for over 5 years) I have a few theories.

1. It’s an ancient beast clan shrine, possibly a way to harness magical crystals in more powerful ways in order to defeat dragons. If this dig does introduce a new modern, the beastclans could have stolen eggs or selectively bred dragons to act as allies.

2. It’s an ancient earth shrine. While earth gems tend to be blue and purple, I’ve seen green ones appear here and there. Yes it’s obvious given the context but it may hint at another earth breed or possibly an earth ancient. Or maybe it’s simply an introduction to much older underground structures within sorienth.

3. Evidence of human activity. While idk how powerful humans once were, they may have lived underground for a long period of time in order to escape attacks from dragons. The Crystal could be their attempt to contact a deity or possibly harness magic. This would hint at a war between humans and dragons happening long ago in ancient times.

4. It’s a trap. Maybe it’s the shade? Maybe it’s an attempt to conceal a vast Illuminati secret base? It may even be some clans half-finished den that got booby trapped.

5. Secret hideout of a new modern breed. If the modern breed surfaces only now, it could hint at the possibility of the breed being reclusive in nature. Either that or the breed is a beastclan that is somehow mutated into a dragon.

Only like, 2 make sense. But hey
My brain has been absolutely BUZZING with theories for what could be underground and while I’m not the most read up on FR lore (despite being here for over 5 years) I have a few theories.

1. It’s an ancient beast clan shrine, possibly a way to harness magical crystals in more powerful ways in order to defeat dragons. If this dig does introduce a new modern, the beastclans could have stolen eggs or selectively bred dragons to act as allies.

2. It’s an ancient earth shrine. While earth gems tend to be blue and purple, I’ve seen green ones appear here and there. Yes it’s obvious given the context but it may hint at another earth breed or possibly an earth ancient. Or maybe it’s simply an introduction to much older underground structures within sorienth.

3. Evidence of human activity. While idk how powerful humans once were, they may have lived underground for a long period of time in order to escape attacks from dragons. The Crystal could be their attempt to contact a deity or possibly harness magic. This would hint at a war between humans and dragons happening long ago in ancient times.

4. It’s a trap. Maybe it’s the shade? Maybe it’s an attempt to conceal a vast Illuminati secret base? It may even be some clans half-finished den that got booby trapped.

5. Secret hideout of a new modern breed. If the modern breed surfaces only now, it could hint at the possibility of the breed being reclusive in nature. Either that or the breed is a beastclan that is somehow mutated into a dragon.

Only like, 2 make sense. But hey
tumblr_p9pv9yjwhn1w8xkufo10_250.png
All of this is just the build up for the Capricorn familiar release. The last chest will give us the long-awaited Capricorn familiar, and with the Caps released unto the wild, you will begin seeing them in different Coli venues. Mostly the Mire, because that's going to be the next venue update.

This is not a serious theory.
All of this is just the build up for the Capricorn familiar release. The last chest will give us the long-awaited Capricorn familiar, and with the Caps released unto the wild, you will begin seeing them in different Coli venues. Mostly the Mire, because that's going to be the next venue update.

This is not a serious theory.
ZqykQT5.pngmHwnQKP.pngfgbtR64.png
@Delotha
that would be like–
the most disappointing
@Delotha
that would be like–
the most disappointing
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
Ok but... Capricorn breed. Mergoat chimera dragons.
wa2fsL5.pngksA5i3W.gifGWeNSoe.gifK5Ygz6H.gif
[quote name="EmeraldMew" date="2021-06-11 18:32:53" ] Ok but... Capricorn breed. Mergoat chimera dragons. [/quote] yes please
EmeraldMew wrote on 2021-06-11 18:32:53:
yes please
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif