Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I came back... So much new stuff...
1 2
So.. I haven't visited Flight Rising in roughly year and a half. These days I kept thinking about it and then finally decided to check it out again. I have discovered that so many things changed and improved but I also feel a bit lost.

Are there any good souls who could catch me up with what has been happening?
I've noticed new breeds? Primals? Also the Fiona's Fantastic Familiars - I love this feature!
So.. I haven't visited Flight Rising in roughly year and a half. These days I kept thinking about it and then finally decided to check it out again. I have discovered that so many things changed and improved but I also feel a bit lost.

Are there any good souls who could catch me up with what has been happening?
I've noticed new breeds? Primals? Also the Fiona's Fantastic Familiars - I love this feature!
There are so many new familiars, the brand new breed Veilspun, a shadow ancient that is about the size of a fae. Primals are dragons with Primal eyes, a very rare eye type that matches the element of the dragon. I have only joined a few months ago, but I suggest playing with the scrying workshop, and maybe even checking out the game database. There was also a hoard/vault revamp not too long ago I would check out.

@WinnDixieX3
There are so many new familiars, the brand new breed Veilspun, a shadow ancient that is about the size of a fae. Primals are dragons with Primal eyes, a very rare eye type that matches the element of the dragon. I have only joined a few months ago, but I suggest playing with the scrying workshop, and maybe even checking out the game database. There was also a hoard/vault revamp not too long ago I would check out.

@WinnDixieX3
cfa4eab0-1638-11eb-9b4b-e1371d599c63.gifUntitled304.pngFRArtIcon.pngFR_UMA_Icon.pngFRNestIcon.png
~ Luck of the Best Bois ~ FR+3 She/her
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2292781

this has all the updates in one place .. so mnay my brain hurts

most recent was the new breed veilspuns , my avatar , and hoard update was the most recent big thing.
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2292781

this has all the updates in one place .. so mnay my brain hurts

most recent was the new breed veilspuns , my avatar , and hoard update was the most recent big thing.
A5i3AHB.png
@WinnDixieX3
Welcome back! The things that I know about that have been released in the last year and a half are the profile update, scenes, several genes, Galore's Glorious Gifts, Fiona's Fantastic Familiars, ancient breeds, and a lot of apparel.

Ancient breeds are special breeds that can only breed with others of their breed, and they have linebreaking genes. The downside is you can't equip apparel to them like modern breeds.

Scenes apply a background to your dragon and their familiar, and earlier this morning we got a coliseum scene that drops from golem workshop.

And last but not least, Galore's is used to distribute gifts sitewide to players during important events.
@WinnDixieX3
Welcome back! The things that I know about that have been released in the last year and a half are the profile update, scenes, several genes, Galore's Glorious Gifts, Fiona's Fantastic Familiars, ancient breeds, and a lot of apparel.

Ancient breeds are special breeds that can only breed with others of their breed, and they have linebreaking genes. The downside is you can't equip apparel to them like modern breeds.

Scenes apply a background to your dragon and their familiar, and earlier this morning we got a coliseum scene that drops from golem workshop.

And last but not least, Galore's is used to distribute gifts sitewide to players during important events.
e4Povii.png
MUYNhfy.png
eswSnrS.png
tqGkHih.png
bhdEs05.png
OPFWPxg.png
GpIVvm1.png
ZqTATLu.png
rnKnsgE.png
iJZWqi6.png
hey! i'm w1llyn1lly! want to read my about me? it's here ==>yo!
remember to hydrate and take a break every once in a while! oh, and stretch your wrists, wrist pain sucks.
Welcome back! I don’t know exactly when you left, but the Chronological Update Reference might help you find everything you missed ^^
Welcome back! I don’t know exactly when you left, but the Chronological Update Reference might help you find everything you missed ^^
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
Welcome back!
Here's the Chronological update reference thread. We just got the update for stained on all three ancients plus coming up soon there will be a DOM Battle bewteen Light and Fire during the week of DEC 13

@WinnDixieX3
Welcome back!
Here's the Chronological update reference thread. We just got the update for stained on all three ancients plus coming up soon there will be a DOM Battle bewteen Light and Fire during the week of DEC 13

@WinnDixieX3
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
@MirageTheShadow @Heeroku @Magnoliahybrid @mayanaz @SnoringHyena
Thank you very much to everyone! The chronological update reference thread is of big help. It seems that around July 2018 where the stuff get more unfamiliar for me (honestly l've been gone for more than I thought).

I still need to check out this new breed and the Scenes. There's a lot of reading waiting for me...
@MirageTheShadow @Heeroku @Magnoliahybrid @mayanaz @SnoringHyena
Thank you very much to everyone! The chronological update reference thread is of big help. It seems that around July 2018 where the stuff get more unfamiliar for me (honestly l've been gone for more than I thought).

I still need to check out this new breed and the Scenes. There's a lot of reading waiting for me...
If there is still anyone wanting to pitch in as to what I should first look into or recommend a feature, feel free :)
If there is still anyone wanting to pitch in as to what I should first look into or recommend a feature, feel free :)
I just got back from like a 3.5 year hiatus, so I definitely sympathize (I'm still catching up with the updates myself, so can't provide much help...just wanted to say same!). Welcome back! :)
I just got back from like a 3.5 year hiatus, so I definitely sympathize (I'm still catching up with the updates myself, so can't provide much help...just wanted to say same!). Welcome back! :)
@Odile for you it must've been even stranger ^^ Welcome back to you as well.

I have a question if anyone still comes back to this thread.. Is there an easy visual overview (maybe a thread?) of all apparel?
@Odile for you it must've been even stranger ^^ Welcome back to you as well.

I have a question if anyone still comes back to this thread.. Is there an easy visual overview (maybe a thread?) of all apparel?
1 2