Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tips on how to get more treasure?
I've kinda been struggling to get treasure recently. Like, I login every day and interact with my familiars and do all that, but I don't seem to be getting as much as used to if that makes any sense. Any tips on how to get more?
I've kinda been struggling to get treasure recently. Like, I login every day and interact with my familiars and do all that, but I don't seem to be getting as much as used to if that makes any sense. Any tips on how to get more?
@itzember0945

The Data-Based Money Making Guide has a lot of good info on earning treasure.
@itzember0945

Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
In short: do your dailies/hourlies, cap your Fairgrounds, save your money. Maybe find a method of making money that isn't limited by daily caps (coli, auction house flipping, fodder breeding/flipping, etc.) if you spend a lot of time actively engaging with the site. Don't do something you hate doing just for money though, since you'll start disliking it and you'll end up with less money overall since you'll play less frequently.

In excruciating detail: this guide. It's mainly useful to learn how to cap Fairgrounds (or at least get a good chunk of money out of it,) but it also details the best ways to squeeze money out of the basic daily/hourly activities on the site.
In short: do your dailies/hourlies, cap your Fairgrounds, save your money. Maybe find a method of making money that isn't limited by daily caps (coli, auction house flipping, fodder breeding/flipping, etc.) if you spend a lot of time actively engaging with the site. Don't do something you hate doing just for money though, since you'll start disliking it and you'll end up with less money overall since you'll play less frequently.

In excruciating detail: this guide. It's mainly useful to learn how to cap Fairgrounds (or at least get a good chunk of money out of it,) but it also details the best ways to squeeze money out of the basic daily/hourly activities on the site.
4Dclvwp.png
Thank you so much!
Thank you so much!
[quote name="Anourou" date="2020-11-19 14:22:47" ] @itzember0945 The Data-Based Money Making Guide has a lot of good info on earning treasure. [/quote] Thank you!
Anourou wrote on 2020-11-19 14:22:47:
@itzember0945

Thank you!