Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Elemental Holiday Skins
Hello, I'm looking to submit an accent design for the next Trickmurk Circus, but I do not know how to go about doing that? I would appreciate guidance, thank you for your time.
Hello, I'm looking to submit an accent design for the next Trickmurk Circus, but I do not know how to go about doing that? I would appreciate guidance, thank you for your time.
@Wiesel

Have you read the Rules and the wiki entry and the tutorial? What part are you having problems with?
@Wiesel

Have you read the Rules and the wiki entry and the tutorial? What part are you having problems with?
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Wiesel I'm not sure if this is what you're asking, but submissions for Trickmurk won't be open until shortly before the festival. You can make the accent whenever you like, but you won't be able to submit it until then.
@Wiesel I'm not sure if this is what you're asking, but submissions for Trickmurk won't be open until shortly before the festival. You can make the accent whenever you like, but you won't be able to submit it until then.
cFTYM2C.png NizETFM.png Wolfie's F2U Familiar Edits
Wolfie Completes the Bestiary
Wolfie Completes the Coliseum
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
@Wolfprints That was what I was asking, thank you. @Nightwind I believe I've read the rules and tutorial but I will check out the wiki.
@Wolfprints That was what I was asking, thank you. @Nightwind I believe I've read the rules and tutorial but I will check out the wiki.