Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Auction House
https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/ajax/sell/verify
A non-numeric value encountered in /AuctionHouseController.php Line 2863

I was trying to post an item for sale in the Auction House - a gem amount was entered but it wouldn't post. The error message pasted above came up.
https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/ajax/sell/verify
A non-numeric value encountered in /AuctionHouseController.php Line 2863

I was trying to post an item for sale in the Auction House - a gem amount was entered but it wouldn't post. The error message pasted above came up.
@liliana did you remember to click the little bubble next to the gem area?
@liliana did you remember to click the little bubble next to the gem area?
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
Yeah. I have no idea what was going on there!
Yeah. I have no idea what was going on there!
@Liliana are you sure there was no spaces or other symbols that do not belong to the field? did you for example copy paste the number in ther (which can really easily accidentally add spaces)
@Liliana are you sure there was no spaces or other symbols that do not belong to the field? did you for example copy paste the number in ther (which can really easily accidentally add spaces)
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
No, I typed the number. It was only 50. There were no spaces, gaps, weird symbols, odd numbers etc.
No idea what happened - but not to worry. In all honesty, I only reported it because the screen asking me to report it popped up.
No, I typed the number. It was only 50. There were no spaces, gaps, weird symbols, odd numbers etc.
No idea what happened - but not to worry. In all honesty, I only reported it because the screen asking me to report it popped up.
Thanks for trying to help though!!
Thanks for trying to help though!!