Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Support Ticket Help
I submitted a support ticket on 12/21/19. When I didn't receive a reply after 2 weeks, I responded to the original ticket email on 1/18/20. It is now 2/4 and I still have not, to the best of my knowledge, received a reply.

I added support@flightrising.zendesk.com to my contacts and have intermittently checked my spam folder, so I'm fairly confident that no potential replies have been eaten by my Spam folder.

It's not a high priority ticket, so I had thought maybe I was just low on the queue, but I feel like I should have gotten a response by now? I am not sure what the best course of action would be at this point... Should I continue to wait? Should I reply to the original ticket a second time? I'm fairly confident that I SHOULDN'T submit a second ticket, but am unsure beyond that. Does anyone know what next steps should be?
I submitted a support ticket on 12/21/19. When I didn't receive a reply after 2 weeks, I responded to the original ticket email on 1/18/20. It is now 2/4 and I still have not, to the best of my knowledge, received a reply.

I added support@flightrising.zendesk.com to my contacts and have intermittently checked my spam folder, so I'm fairly confident that no potential replies have been eaten by my Spam folder.

It's not a high priority ticket, so I had thought maybe I was just low on the queue, but I feel like I should have gotten a response by now? I am not sure what the best course of action would be at this point... Should I continue to wait? Should I reply to the original ticket a second time? I'm fairly confident that I SHOULDN'T submit a second ticket, but am unsure beyond that. Does anyone know what next steps should be?
.*~ ENDS & ODDITIES HATCHERY | MILLI'S DOUBLE HOARD SELL SHOP ~*.
.*~ TO ISENGARD LINEAGE THREAD
~*.

May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails & the moon walks.
J.R.R. Tolkien
I am going to piggy back on this and see its been well over a month since I have received any response at all to mine. Is this a normal wait time?
I am going to piggy back on this and see its been well over a month since I have received any response at all to mine. Is this a normal wait time?
1L5TGl1.pngjn0pAcU.pngNVgCjtR.pngghAVYGe.pngx3J6SUS.png
@middletone @MythNomer

The thing is, does your issue require a response? Some types of support tickets do not generate an additional response (Harassment complaints are one). Did the original ticket include enough information to be addressed? Read this article to make sure you included enough information. If you didn't then include it in a response to the "Request Received" email.

That being said it's been a while and if your issue is the sort that requires a response and you haven't heard back it's time to bump your ticket with another reply to the "Request Received" email.

MythNomer--did you receive the "we've received your request email? If not, check your spam filter and reply to it to bump your ticket.
@middletone @MythNomer

The thing is, does your issue require a response? Some types of support tickets do not generate an additional response (Harassment complaints are one). Did the original ticket include enough information to be addressed? Read this article to make sure you included enough information. If you didn't then include it in a response to the "Request Received" email.

That being said it's been a while and if your issue is the sort that requires a response and you haven't heard back it's time to bump your ticket with another reply to the "Request Received" email.

MythNomer--did you receive the "we've received your request email? If not, check your spam filter and reply to it to bump your ticket.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@middletone @MythNomer you question can be answered from a section in [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/help/2490854]Player Resources and Support[/url] stickied at the top of the Help forum. the recommended course of action is to bump your ticket every 2 weeks of non-response. and [url=https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004457583]make sure your ticket has all the relevant data needed[/url] for staff to process the ticket. [quote] [b]If You Have Not Received a Response [/b] Tickets submitted to our support team are reviewed in the order they were received based on severity and type. If you have not received a response after 2 weeks (14 days), you can "bump" your ticket by replying to the 'Request Received' automated message sent to your email after ticket submission. [b]We ask you do not: [/b] [LIST] [*]Post about your ticket in the forums. [*]Private message Flight Rising team members or volunteer moderators. [List] [*]EXCEPTION: If you have not received a response about undelivered gems after 48 hours, please both bump your ticket and send me a private message. [/LIST] [/quote] [quote][b]In general, your ticket should have the following: [/b] [LIST] [*]Submitted using the email registered to your Flight Rising account [*]Approximate date/time the issue or event occurred [*]Links to reported content on the Flight Rising website [/LIST] [b] Due to the volume of tickets we receive, tickets or requests without this information will not be processed.[/b] If you need to give us updated information, [b]please reply to the "Request Received"[/b] auto-email sent you after ticket submission. Please do not send in a new ticket as it adds to the queue. [/quote]
@middletone @MythNomer

you question can be answered from a section in Player Resources and Support stickied at the top of the Help forum.

the recommended course of action is to bump your ticket every 2 weeks of non-response. and make sure your ticket has all the relevant data needed for staff to process the ticket.

Quote:
If You Have Not Received a Response

Tickets submitted to our support team are reviewed in the order they were received based on severity and type.

If you have not received a response after 2 weeks (14 days), you can "bump" your ticket by replying to the 'Request Received' automated message sent to your email after ticket submission.

We ask you do not:
  • Post about your ticket in the forums.
  • Private message Flight Rising team members or volunteer moderators.
    • EXCEPTION: If you have not received a response about undelivered gems after 48 hours, please both bump your ticket and send me a private message.

Quote:
In general, your ticket should have the following:
  • Submitted using the email registered to your Flight Rising account
  • Approximate date/time the issue or event occurred
  • Links to reported content on the Flight Rising website

Due to the volume of tickets we receive, tickets or requests without this information will not be processed.
If you need to give us updated information, please reply to the "Request Received" auto-email sent you after ticket submission. Please do not send in a new ticket as it adds to the queue.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
@Nightwind @Anourou

My ticket would have necessitated a response, so I will continue to to reply to the automated email response from the original ticket.

I had read the post you quoted, but the way it was written I wasn't sure if I should "bump" multiple times. I read it as "1) submit ticket, 2) bump if no response after 2 weeks, 3) ???" not "bump" the ticket every 2 weeks until a response is received.

Thank you for your response
@Nightwind @Anourou

My ticket would have necessitated a response, so I will continue to to reply to the automated email response from the original ticket.

I had read the post you quoted, but the way it was written I wasn't sure if I should "bump" multiple times. I read it as "1) submit ticket, 2) bump if no response after 2 weeks, 3) ???" not "bump" the ticket every 2 weeks until a response is received.

Thank you for your response
.*~ ENDS & ODDITIES HATCHERY | MILLI'S DOUBLE HOARD SELL SHOP ~*.
.*~ TO ISENGARD LINEAGE THREAD
~*.

May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails & the moon walks.
J.R.R. Tolkien
@middletone

English isn't always the greatest language to communicate in. Not only does it highjack words and grammar from other languages it's built with an inherent bias towards ambiguity.

Hopefully your issue will be resolved soon!
@middletone

English isn't always the greatest language to communicate in. Not only does it highjack words and grammar from other languages it's built with an inherent bias towards ambiguity.

Hopefully your issue will be resolved soon!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?